Register

Any experience with deepthroat- getting or giving

1. onesucker4u
    onesucker4u
    I am 52 and just started seeing a 48 yo woman who actually cums from deepthroating me. Im only 6" at best, so, she has to put in some real effort, usually in the 69 position. THIS IS THE FIRST TIME IN MY LIFE IVE CUM IN A THROAT AND IM HOOKED. She takes her top teeth out, Im sure it helps. I would love to see her deepthroat a 7-8" er. (she says she can, and Im sure she's very good at it) . and I'm talking to completion, just cumming straight down her throat. Why did I have to wait till Im 52 to experience this?
  2. 69luvr
    69luvr
    Id luv to cum kiss her with her mouth filled with cum. Thern Id like to join in the sucking cock party!
  3. bigtime2013
    bigtime2013
    i enjoy deepthroating, the biggest one was 9"s, loved it getting hard, with his hands pushing my face over his cock, pumping it all the way down my throat, feeling the pulsating start, and exploding , and he is sitting on my face with his knees holding my arms, loved being forced to suck and swallow him and 2 of his buds
  4. Ethan L
    Ethan L
    I find an cool site >>>>http@@www++bisexualmingle dot C0M/
  5. cslutt
    cslutt
    My uncle taught me how to deepthroat when I was young, having me practice on bigger and bigger bananas, then cucumbers, then zucchini squash, and of course sucking his 8.5" cock, too. He was thick, veiny, hairy and always horny. Taught me how to overcum the gag reflex, breathe through my nose, bend my head back and just swallow his whole cock and use my throat muscles to suck him off. Best education I ever had! Was also great for sucking off teachers quickly, too!