Register

How do you "maintain"?

1. docdick
    docdick
    I used to shave, sometimes just balls, sometimes everything. Trouble is, it grows back so quickly, you only get the full smoothness for a couple of hours.
    I eventually plucked up courage to get waxed, and it is fantastic! So much better. It feels really smooth and stays that way for days. After a week or so some hairs start to grow back, but they are soft, do not irritate, and the whole area still feels smooth.
    If you can find a waxing salon, go for it.
    My wife never approved of me shaving the whole lot off, but recently I went for a full Brazilian waxing. Since then we've had sex twice, including oral, and she hasn't said anything. I can only assume she's okay with it.
    Can't wait to go back for my next session.
  2. ErosUrge
    ErosUrge
    I shaved my around my cock, balls, and anus for 21 years until a year ago when a female friend of mine told me that she was interested in waxing. So we both set dates to go in and have it done.

I have loved it as it leaves you so smooth for so long though there's a bit of a sting involved with each strip of hair being torn out. And of course, my partners during play love it too....all that remains is a small triangular patch above my cock.

I am naturally smooth all over; nothing on my back, belly, or chest....a bit of hair on my lower legs but very little on my thighs. And a few little hairs growing out of the nipples which get waxed/ripped once every 5 weeks too along with the pubes.

One last point...though it was nice to be lying there nude and having an attractive woman moving my cock and balls around (which began to lead to a bit of an erection), once the waxing/ripping started, the thrill of a beginning hardon subsided pretty quickly.
  3. ErosUrge
    ErosUrge
    ...and yes, it was a Brazilian wax which is TOTAL...anus included...love it!
  4. rosemont36
    rosemont36
    I shave everyday. I use a Braun shaver with a trimmer. I am careful to shave my shaft, sac and anus/crack. I find this works very well and I'm not nervous about a blade giving me a cut. That happened once, and I found that the genital area tends to bleed quite a bit. My tighty whities ended up somewhat stained. The trimmer keeps my bush very well maintained. Overall, shaving your genitals everyday probably adds about 5 minutes to your daily shaving routine, but I find that it is worth it. My profile pics show the results.
  5. lolguy
    lolguy
    At the suggestion offered here, I tried some of the Shave Secret oil (available at WalMart for about $3.00) and it worked pretty well. Since that time, I was given a bar of Olive Oil soap wich is supposed to be good for your skin...anyway, since I always shave in the shower, I tried using the soap and it really works....I can get smooth as a baby's butt! I usually shave first with regular gel or shampoo, then go back with the olive oil soap for final clean up. Also good for shaving face....
  6. comfyme
    comfyme
    Does the NO NO really work? I am a guy and like to keep my pubes gone I feel it is nicer sexyer and also cleaner, I read where the NO NO does but only about 1/2 way. I have been using neet and it does ok for me. But I know it can burn. And I would love to find something that lasts longer and does not smell so bad when used. Anyone have any ideas ?
  7. wetnude
    wetnude
    Razor on the cock and balls every 4 or 5 days in the shower
  8. barebum4
    barebum4
    I shaved. Horrible, got rashes, nasty when it starts growing in, etc. The did electrolysis, work will be it is a long slow torture. Finally went for laser. Love it. Still get a few hairs show up but once a year is all I have to do now and smooth as a baby's ass
  9. BareProf
    BareProf
    I shave from my neck to my ankles (not my back, just front) each morning in the shower. The warm water makes it easier and smooths out the wrinkled ball sack. A fresh blade, shave cream and holding my cock with my left hand, I smooth. I want to wax my cock and balls again. Wife has her pussy waxed and wants me to be waxed also. She first shaved around my nipples as she loves sucking them and I love that sensation. The time it takes to shave, say two minutes, is nothing to get that look and feel of smoothness whether it be under clothing or in the pool or making out with a gal smooth legs to smooth legs. Last foursome we enjoyed, that lady had completed laser on her pussy, said it was very painful.

If you visit nude beaches or resorts, most ladies are smoothed, more and more men are smoothed, some men shave their legs as I do too - swimmers in competition and bikers. For them it's their competitive edge. For me its my sensuality.
  10. BareProf
    BareProf
    I shave from my neck to my ankles (not my back, just front) each morning in the shower. The warm water makes it easier and smooths out the wrinkled ball sack. A fresh blade, shave cream and holding my cock with my left hand, I smooth. I want to wax my cock and balls again. Wife has her pussy waxed and wants me to be waxed also. She first shaved around my nipples as she loves sucking them and I love that sensation. The time it takes to shave, say two minutes, is nothing to get that look and feel of smoothness whether it be under clothing or in the pool or making out with a gal smooth legs to smooth legs. Last foursome we enjoyed, that lady had completed laser on her pussy, said it was very painful.

If you visit nude beaches or resorts, most ladies are smoothed, more and more men are smoothed, some men shave their legs as I do too - swimmers in competition and bikers. For them it's their competitive edge. For me its my sensuality.
  11. razorbacktat
    razorbacktat
    I shave from neck to my toes each morning. Ive gotten used to the time in the shower. We are poly and both wife and our girlfriend likes the smooth body and legs. I feel dirty if I have stubble.
  12. gunslinger13
    gunslinger13
    just wet and soap shave some areas close and use electric hair cutters to trim everything down.
  13. mikeyd270
    mikeyd270
    Same here, shaving cream and a razor in the shower. I am finding the hair does not seem to grow back as fast.
  14. Newly_Bi
    Newly_Bi
    I epilate my entire body. Once I can afford it though, I'll be getting laser hair removal
  15. wetnude
    wetnude
    Been smooth for about 17 years . I use a razor under the shower once a week as it does not grow back very fast. Staying smooth helps me feel more nude when I swim naked.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast