Register

Sexy, erotic dream

1. 12voltyV2.0
    12voltyV2.0
    It doesn't happen very often----but last night I had this really intense, and highly erotic dream. I wish I had been home to be able to write the details of it down here or elsewhere immediately upon waking up---but I spent most of the day behind the wheel of a car, driving back from the Savannah, Ga./Hilton Head Isl., SC area where I have been during the holidays and it was a long trip home thanks to it being a dark, dreary day complete with many strong rain showers and some heavy traffic going SB on I-95.

Well---here goes trying to recall as much of the dream as possible, in an accurate fashion as possible and without any embellishment.

It is amazing that our minds are able to do things of this sort---with it coming "out of the blue" as it were since I have not really been thinking of sexual stuff all that much the last two weeks, but I guess that this sort of thing keeps going through our mental processes even if we are not thinking of such things.

In my dream----I don't know the context----but I was riding in a bus going down a road. It was very vivid and in color.

The only people on the bus were other guys with no one, other than guys that were sitting together and having quiet private conversations, were saying anything. I was just riding and watching the scenery go by---then suddenly----someone came up behind me.

This is where things in a dream don't make any sense and you wonder where the heck they come from---there was this absolute, perfect specimen of a guy that came up next to me---jumping up into a crouched position onto a platform I was sitting against----the guy was totally naked.

He was as sexy as all get out. He had short cropped hair, a really nice body and one gorgeous cock.

He told me he thought I was hot and the next thing I know---we are making out----I had been dressed when this encounter began, but suddenly was naked too--and oh thank you mind----it made me be a lot younger than I am now and "hotter" than I ever have been with a near perfect body and fine looking cock too.

We were kissing and making out---right there in the bus in front of the other guys------I thought at first they would react negatively, but instead they were cheering us on----telling us to "go for it."

The first thing we did, as we hugged---and I really felt this wild passion rising in me---we f rotted with one another (had to separate the first letter from the rest of the word because my damn auto speller keeps changing the word to "trotter) until we both came together in one cum drenched mutual orgasm.

By this time--all the other guys on the bus were naked and engaged in sex of all sorts. The dream then progressed in dream time, to where he was fucking me-----with that being most enjoyable.

I did wake up before the act was done---realizing it was a dream----of course wishing that something of the sort might actually take place---at least a fertile mind can provide such thrills even if real life at present doesn't seem capable of doing!!

I just figured I would share the story----I haven't had such a vivid dream of this sort in quite some time----usually when I have had sex dreams----I only got to experience a small part of the sex act but never to comsumation--to have one that resulted in one completion and almost another---that is great--sadly though-----as excited and realistic as the dream was----I didn't have a real life orgasm--but I am sure that before I go to bed----the dream will serve as the basis of working towards having a real one.

I hope that you all can have such a vivid erotic dream of any flavor and hope that you liked to read and enjoy this bit of fiction that came on its own from wherever such things arise.
  2. niceboi
    niceboi
    Thanks for the story