Register

When did you first take a cum load up your ass?

1. cornholejoe
    cornholejoe
    4 years ago when i let myself get gangbanged
  2. sisboy
    sisboy
    ABout 20 years ago when my wife got idea she wanted to make me suck cock of a guy we used to swing with that she used to enjoy fucking.I started off sucking his cock and after about a dozen or so times and playing with my ass next thing I knew she had him fucking me in my aas and loving it.At first I was bitter but then I really enjoyed what I was and am doing so I dropped the bitterness and go where the cock takes me.
  3. Bottomhubby
    Bottomhubby
    I was 13 he was 35 and our neighbor his wife would watch and masturbate while he bred me.
  4. shavedtaz69
    shavedtaz69
    Two years ago, was a fun time.
  5. OkieBoy
    OkieBoy
    It was my 15th birthday, July 4, 1972...my cousin Pauly fucked me in the ass for the first time ...it was incredible the feelings I felt as he thrust ,in, out and back in again until he finally shot his hot liquid loads deep inside my rectum...I was hooked...I wanted more and for the next 14 month he literally wore my butt hole out...I couldn't get enough of my cousin's cock and cum....
  6. Bionthecoast
    Bionthecoast
    Just 4 years ago, I had been meeting pretty regularly with a 30 yo man...we often went to his aunts house when she went out of country and he was house sitting. At first we exchanged blow jobs, and I would top him with a condom. Happened pretty regularly, so one day after he sucked my cock so incredibly, I told him to take my ass. He was surprised since I had never made any moves as such before, but he eagerly tongued my ass and lubed me up...he grabbed a condom and I said to fuck me raw. He was SOOOOO careful and took his time, had to slow his penetrations because he thought he would cum too soon from my tight virgin ass. Finally he got a good rhythm and fucked me doggy style for about 10 minutes, then I rolled over so I could watch him. He told me it was the best ass he ever fucked and had his eyes closed, relishing the feeling, and I got a sudden submissive streak! Never before, but I pulled him down on me while he fucked my ass, I played with his nipples and we kissed with ferocity. He was moaning like crazy and asked me where can he cum...I told him to keep going and fill me up. I felt his cock engorge and he blasted 15 shots of his sweet cum....we got in the shower where we took turns fucking each other for an hour. Incredible! We still meet, and I'm still his topper, but sometimes we relive that first awesome time....
  7. ChiefH
    ChiefH
    It would have been the summer of 1963, I was 13 years old and a school friend and I had been exploring our sexuality for a bout a year by then!! He had the most beautiful uncut cock that I was fascinated with!! I would jack that cock off for what seemed like hours watching his foreskin slide up and down over his glans!! One night while he spending the night and we were sleeping out under the stars I told him I wanted him to fuck my ass with that beautiful cock!! It felt absolutely amazing his cock moving inside me!! He fucked me doggy style and he reached under me and jacked me off some more!! It was a great night!! I never did fuck him as I just wanted to have that beautiful uncut cock in my ass!!
  8. Sextool6913
    Sextool6913
    My first load was also the first time I played, officially. I was 14 and it was my best friend. Completely incidental but we both loved it! We played everyday after the first time, took about two weeks before we decided to go all the way. We both played vers roles.
  9. Roxxi
    Roxxi
    My very first time happened like this: friend of mine stayed overnight after a party at my place. We had already experimented with, and enjoyed all things oral. That night we both, quite intoxicated, got naked and got into bed. I started stroking his cock as he lay on his back, then started sucking him. I knew that I wanted to try to take his hard cock inside me. I excused myself and went to the restroom to prepare myself. I inserted my finger into a jar of Vasoline then into my ass, lubing myself the best I could. When I returned, he was passed out. I sucked his semi-hard cock again until it stood at full attention and climbed on top of him. I guided the head to my well greased hole and sat slowly down on it with me facing his feet...taking it a little deeper each time. I rode his cock for only a couple of thrusts until it slipped out. I inserted it again, this time with me facing him. I rode him maybe a dozen more thrusts when it slipped out again. He still lay motionless, so I got off, proud of myself for at least losing my anal virginity and proving to myself that indeed a hard cock could fit inside it. I lay down next to him on my stomach. Immediately he jumped up, spread my legs and slid his cock balls deep inside me. He pumped me for about a dozen more thrusts then asked me where I wanted to take his load as he continued to thrust his hard cock in and out of me. Feeling kind of giddy, I just said "anywhere you want to big boy". After a couple more deep, hard thrusts he pushed his cock as deep as he could. I could feel him throbbing, expanding and contacting spewing his hot creamy load deep inside me. He quivered a bit, lay on top of me and kissed my back a couple of times and said it was the best piece of ass he'd ever had...literally. He lay on top of me until he went limp inside me, as I tried to squeeze every last drop out of him with my ass. He pulled out, we crashed out. That was our first and only time together anally, but continued to pleasure each other orally for the next few years
  10. guywholikesboth
    guywholikesboth
    in my late 60 at the y in clearwater he had a five incher we sucked each other he lubed my ass with soap in the shower fucked me fo 10 min came in my ass knew then why my wife loved it in the ass
  11. guywholikesboth
    guywholikesboth
    in my late 60 at the y in clearwater  he had a five incher we sucked each other he lubed my ass with soap in the shower fucked me fo 10 min came in my ass knew then why my wife loved it in the ass
  12. guywholikesboth
    guywholikesboth
    in my late 60 at the y in clearwater  he had a five incher we sucked each other he lubed my ass with soap in the shower fucked me fo 10 min came in my ass knew then why my wife loved it in the ass
  13. Warren63
    Warren63
    Came so close as a teenager, I would keep my legs together laying flat on the floor. My buddy would straddle me and put his cock in my ass crack and fuck me against my balls . He would always cum all over my ass. I would have let him do whatever he wanted ,his cock was beautiful.
  14. remington12369
    remington12369
    My first time was with a craigslist hook up. We got together several times for just oral. One day I went to his house and we flip fucked filling each other with cum. That was about 4 years ago. Now my current lover who I have been seeing exclusively for two years only go bareback. The first time he delivered a load in my ass I was in heaven and now I can't get enough. I have put a few loads in him too...lol
  15. snjbiguy4you
    snjbiguy4you
    My first time was back in 2001. I responded to a Craigslist ad by a group of guys who wanted to meet up for bb sex. I went to their place one night and there were three guys ready for action. I got naked, went on all fours and started sucking a guy who was sitting in a chair. Another guy came up behind me and started playing with my ass and lubing me up. Then he slid his cock in slowly until he was balls deep, and it felt so good! He fucked me for a bit, and then he told me to flip over because he wanted to see one of the guys sit on my cock. That guy was a slim, twink type guy, and it felt really nice when he got on top and slid down onto my cock. I fucked him until I came inside him, and then the other guy came over and pushed into me again, and fucked me hard until he came, flooding my ass with cum!

I love bb sex, but haven't done it unless I really know and trust the other person/people involved. My fantasy is to be a bottom slut for a group of guys (maybe ten?) who would all fuck me and cum in my ass or mouth.
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast