Register

Looking for advice on place to meet people in Portland

1. Bicouplepdx
    Bicouplepdx
    It's interesting how people say that Portland is the bisexual capital, however we can't find very many people. So I'm on here looking for options on places to go meet guys. The big thing is that when your a couple, people at " gay" bars seem to look at you like you are a tourist. So we never even get a second glance. However when I go by myself, I find bi men all over the place. Look I am bisexual: not gay, I play with my girlfriend and we want another man to join us. I don't want to be having sex with just a man. I want to share that with two people.
  2. Kentbi
    Kentbi
    There are a lot of place in Portland to go for anonymous sex with men, ie, The Paris Theater, The Oregon Theater, Mr. Peeps, Blue Video, Fantasyland, etc. It seems to me that what you are looking for might be better found online at sites such as Squirt.org or Silverdaddies.com...both require profiles but both can also be navigated for free. Be honest in what you are looking for and I'm sure you will find someone. Another option would be search for someone for yourself and then once you are comfortable bring up the subject of bringing in your girlfriend. I've never had much luck in bars but have done very well online. Good luck!
  3. Bicouplepdx
    Bicouplepdx
    Thank you. I suppose that I'm not clear in the first post that we are not looking for anonymous sex. I personally could go without ever having a cock in hand or mouth. But she would like me to. However we will not do it without each other and we don't any anonymous. We want long term. Are your suggestions for sites good for that?
  4. Oregon97015
    Oregon97015
    I understand your feelings, this has to be something both of you have to be comfortable with, Have clear ground rules, no reason to rush, take the time to find someone that's understands, the important part is that you both need to feel comfortable with. Decide and express what you both would like this to happen, whether she enjoys the act of watching you, or her wanting to be part of the moment together, and share, explore desires together. Could be she wants to just to see you, be more open-minded. Receiving a blow job, or having and enjoying a threesome with another guy involved with your wife, isn't oh so bad, Just express what you like to happen, how openminded is your wife?
  5. Kentbi
    Kentbi
    I once posted on both Silverdaddies and Squirt that I wanted to meet someone who would let me suck their cock while my wife watched. I had many responses from men who were more than willing to do that, however, most assumed that my wife would be involved with them as well and they would be able to have sex with my wife. I did manage to weed out most of the aggressive ones and found a couple who were willing to do just that. I believe that the way you word your ad is the key. Be honest with what you want, don't jump into anything quickly, and meet with the person before any planned sexual activity. I met with the guy first to make sure he and I were comfortable with each other before my wife got involved. By the way, it hasn't happened as yet but we are still hopeful. I could also suggest Adult Friend Finder but it is somewhat expensive. I wish you the best of luck and hope you find what you are looking for.