Register

Feeling the hunger

1. Wishful
    Wishful
    I've just joined this group, and reading the posts has me leaking pre cum already. My fear of STD risks along with a wife who disapproves of sharing me with others has kept me just looking so far. When I read the posts on this list, it brings out my hunger to really suck off every cock I can find. My favorite fantasies involve having a man invite me to a private party where he face fucks me and invites the other men there to use my mouth as a toilet for their pissing as well as for a cum dump. It would be even better if a woman invited me to the party, and then shoved my face into a man's crotch and demanded that I suck him off to start the party and get the other men ready to use my mouth any way they wanted.
  2. robbieshowsoff
    robbieshowsoff
    well, fantasies are more fun than no fantasies (tho real life is probably even better) but here goes. I love sex with women and I love masturbation but I also really love the fantasy of sex with a guy. I've had a lot of mini scenarios but here's a pretty simple one about sucking. First, we both get stoned (grass, just a little, not too much) is a definite plus, and nothing stronger please, at least not for sex, then after we underdress and get each other hard, we "face off" kneeling in front of each other (soft surface required here, a mattress?) and then we use an electronic timer set at a lowly 15 seconds, (it just goes beep once every fifteen second, until you stop it) flip and coin to see who goes first (rock scissors paper anyone? lol) and then on the first beep I go down on you, for fifteen seconds (only rules are that I can't touch any part of you, the only contact is my lips tongue or inside of mouth with any part of your cock). Then at the next beep, I come off you and we only look into each others eyes (yeah, I know, romantic... ha ha ha) then at the next beep its your turn, and we keep doing this (god I don't know, lots of ways to develop this fantasy, we might both last a long long time, after all you're being sucked for only 15 seconds, and then there's a 45 second wait before you're sucked again.... could last a long time.... but connoisseurs know it's all about delayed gratification ) (see my profile for my personal website, please!)