Register

I want to suck on many rock hard cum filled cocks one after another.

1. cocktamer
    cocktamer
    I would love for several big dicked men to surround me with their hard cocks and let me suck them off one at a time okay maybe two at a time if they fit in my mouth. I love the way a hard dick feels in my mouth and I love it when they pull my hair slap my face with their big dicks but most of all I love the taste of warm sticky mouthfuls of cum. I would display it to them on my tongue then spread it on my lips only to lick it off and swallow it down my throat then have the next couple of guys shove their cocks in my face right before I stick out my tongue and coax them into my warm wet willing mouth only to start the whole hot nasty fun over and over until every last drop of jizz has been sucked out of their dicks and swallowed down my throat. If they want I will suck them big and hard again and let them tag team my ass all they want. as long as at least one still lets me suck on his big rock hard cock for my complete satisfaction.
  2. ohbimale
    ohbimale
    cocktamer I like your way of thinking. I think that would be hot! Too bad you are so far away from me.
  3. cocktamer
    cocktamer
    We could private chat or maybe video chat or even phone chat if your cock is up to it I know mine is as long as I have a big stiff hard cock to stare at I will get super hard and very fucking horny.\
  4. slicksean
    slicksean
    Yeah Man that's Me too. I would love to suck off 50 cocks and eat all their cum while having it filmed and posted on gay/bi sites. Wouldn't mind getting my ass fuck while sucking as long as the cum load ends up in my mouth. God I want cock so bad!
  5. Stevegg
    Stevegg
    I'd love to suck on as many cocks that can be counted at one time and more. I absolutely love swallowing huge amounts of spunk and be deep throat fucked by them all. And make them big and hard again for as many times as they can stand my mouth fucking them all. ( not forgetting there balls too).
  6. j4u42
    j4u42
    I would love a group of maybe ten or more naked men line up and watch me on my knees as they wait their turn. Suck off one after the other cumming down my throat or pulling out and shooting their load all over my face. Maybe naked at a bath house. Maybe in my tiny swimsuit bikini on the beach. Both scenarios could play out to be much fun. Perhaps a group of women watching me suck cock after hard throbbing cock.
  7. Lunatic1966
    Lunatic1966
    anyone have a link to a movie of this? would really love to watch then maybe try and out perform!!!
  8. powertrain
    powertrain
    I often have the fantasy of a group of guys standing around me jerking there hit cum all over me. Hot.
  9. mrcumsalot
    mrcumsalot
    As a man who has had the pleasure of multiple sex partners at one time, let me tell you,...IT IS EVERY BIT AS EXCITING AS YOU COULD EVER IMAGINE. Seventeen men deep throated me in one evening. Jaw and throat hurt soooo good afterward.
  10. Lov2look
    Lov2look
    chat now YIM me at lov2look4
  11. julyguybill
    julyguybill
    wow 17 my earnest desire is to suck 10 cocks making them all cum in one outing I have sucked on 5 cocks in an outing with 4 cuming but my desire is ten where I live I am lucky to get one or two but I do love a dick being put in my mouth always looking to feel a cock in my mouth
  12. isdasctoo
    isdasctoo
    I would love it too Friend, I could and would suck cock and swallow cum all day if I only had them lined up and ready to feed me.
    I love being a cocksucker. isdasctoo on yahoo and YIM
  13. oralric
    oralric
    Add me to this list of wanting cock after cock to cum down my throat.
  14. luvcocks
    luvcocks
    This all sounds so HOT I want it too now! I luvcocks!
  15. loverboy333
    loverboy333
    you all got me wonting to suck cock,i love to go to the gloryholes in town were i live ,some times its two guys in one booth next to mine i have each one stick there cock in the hole i love it when they bust that nut in my mouth, and they thank me when they are done, i do love to swallow hot cum i would love to get up with a cd. or a nice tranny that is my dream i wont to come true......