Register

I want to be the suckerr, not the suckee ;-)

1. jonfranklin
    jonfranklin
    In florida, let me know
  2. ohbimale
    ohbimale
    I also want to be the one doing the cock sucking.
  3. slicksean
    slicksean
    Me too I love to suck, I cum just from sucking cock, love to eat my own cum too.
  4. Stevegg
    Stevegg
    I really love sucking and swallowing all the spunk as he/they can make, in fact any where on my body from hair to toes.
  5. bigtime2013
    bigtime2013
    me too luv em to pulsate deeply down my throat, oh soo good
  6. jimisbi
    jimisbi
    I love sucking cock, but do not like to have my cock sucked. I had a fb once who was compatible with me in that he loved to have his cock sucked, but did not want to reciprocate. It was a perfect arrangement for both of us.
  7. lookn4fun64
    lookn4fun64
    Oh god do I love to suck cock. I did it today and enjoyed every minute of it. Nice load, also
  8. Asspussy302
    Asspussy302
    I love sucking cock. I'm also a big fan of getting sucked. So if u are a good cock sucker I will be glad to volunteer my cock.
  9. goodtimr
    goodtimr
    There should be a poll.Are there enough cocks to go around for us cocksuckers.There also should be a prize for guys that can shoot multiple loads.
  10. BiBIKER065
    BiBIKER065
    I too want to suck the cock, I've only sucked a couple cock but, that was over a year ago. Now I can't stop thinking how excited it got me both times. I now just fantasizing how it would be to suck a multitude of cock, one after another, geesh I'm just so hard writing this I'm loosing my train of thought, so I stop now. Thanks I need that
  11. plainguy
    plainguy
    I haven't yet but I really would like to anyone want to help me with this?
  12. terri
    terri
    Western Washington .....My wife thinks I need to get out and suck cock more often than I do, I think she right.
  13. cnjbimm
    cnjbimm
    I would love to find another married guy to service...
  14. bicuriousingeorgia
    bicuriousingeorgia
    I had rather suck cock, I can take or leave reciprocation. I also want to find a married guy to serve.
  15. JackBear
    JackBear
    Either way is ok with me--but I notice that once I cum, I lose the desire, so I prefer to suck FIRST.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast