Register

Let's share our Real/ Fantasy Adventures!!!

1. faktru
    faktru
    I had only one time outside, full fledge intercourse with a guy.

I had dated him once before and that night he called me up as he wanted my dick to drill him. We had no place and so, he took me out in woods within the city area only..dark and lonely place.

he was in nice white Tshirt and Cream pants, i too was in formals as came directly from office. He took me there and started to unbutton my shirt while having a wet deep tight lip lock, he had rosy lips and great body which i had enjoyed in first fuck. We kissed while he removed my shirt. He then moved to my hairy chest and sucked my nipples and hairy sweaty armpits. I started moaning.

He moved down gradually and opened my zip...took my super tight dick in his mouth and started lickin my cock and balls...

now i was real hot and he too...i was squeezing his hot round small butts tightly. he too was sucking me hard. he asked me to finger him, which i did happily...i first pushed my fingers in his mouth, then his hole...again in his mouth and then, hole. it continued for 5 min. then i turned him around and slowly made him bend in that open area....

we were so much horny...neither thought to look for a condom. i simply pushed my dick in his hole in one stroke, his hole was wet with his own saliva which i had pushed inside him.

now i was stroking him, right under a tree, just under the moon light, near a nice city water canal....it was the most natural environment intercourse i ever had.

we continued our fuck for next 10 min and then..i could not stop it...i told him i m about to cum....he told "make me mother of ur children.i too obliged and removed all my sperm shower in his hairy sexy tight ass hole. I spurted in lots and he pushed ass back n forth and squeezed it tight feeling my hot shower inside his body.

then i took out my LUND (Hindi Urdu word for Cock) and he started cleaning it. he cleaned it fully, licking upto my hairy balls.

I raised his face and saw he had eaten all semen. Gave him again a long long smooch and promised to fulfill his desires again and again in this dream like place.

It was very risky place, still most enjoyable. Thereafter never got another chance to go there and fuck him hard again. Waiting to repeat the experience.

Hey, liked reading my real life experience? Please rate from 1 to 10, 10 being the best.

Tell ur best experience in open area or any special adventure u did. Describe in detail so that others can visualise and enjoy getting into a jerk session reading it.