Register

Swallowing cum

1. carwarrior383
    carwarrior383
    What does cum taste like? I have never sucked a dick. I have tasted my pre cum and enjoyed that but when I cum, I get anxious and have never tasted it. I guess I dont want to take a load in my hand and put in my mouth. What does it taste like so I can get a better handle on this?
  2. CALL4ME
    CALL4ME
    In a sense, I'm a cum-slut. I'd take on more than one guy to get enough. Again, sperm donors are a probem.
  3. ohbimale
    ohbimale
    A man's cum has its own distinct taste. You either like it or you don't. Personally I am with CALL4ME in that I would have no problem with giving head to multiple guys and swallowing all their cum...I like the taste of cum that much. I guess that would make a cock sucking cum slut. Now if I could only get a group of guys together to donate their sperm to me. Lol.
  4. bim469ky
    bim469ky
    I love when a guy tells me he is going to cumm and then almost flips when I just keep sucking. They ussally shoot alot more than they would..lol.
  5. luvtocum
    luvtocum
    In 25 years of marriage my wife has never let me cum in her mouth, but she luvs when i eat my cum from her pussy. If my wife only knew that 2 weeks ago my suck bud stopped over and he fed me his 8 inches and of course i swallowed every wonderful drop and after 2 hours the wife gets horned up and starts kissing me. All i could think of was how does Bobby taste.
  6. luvtocum
    luvtocum
    Mmmm my fuck bud stopped over this morning for coffee, as the wife slept i was in the garage getting my mouth fucked, i thought he was never going to stop cumming. He's been over for coffee alot lately.
  7. allbottom
    allbottom
    I do enjoy a hard cock in my mouth working it my tounge mouth & hands love to feel the excitement im bringing to other person. then when he explodes in my mouth im like a starving kid in Africa. My wife knows & really gets off watching & if not able to make it loves hearing the details im a very blessed man
  8. BiJim55
    BiJim55
    There is nothing like the taste and texture ofwarm fresh cum – I always swallow
  9. Golfbear
    Golfbear
    My wife has sucked me about 5 times in 30 yrs, I LOVE SUCKING COCK, swallow my own cum. but are a bit wary of swallowing others in case of disease,
    or is it okay to swallow others cum, have done it 3 times but thats with guys I meet regulary.
  10. naldino
    naldino
    Hi my gf swallows and loves come. We both now want to share with another guy or cpl. Any takers please get in touch. you can also contact via skype on David.Cook9999
  11. billbernhardgay
    billbernhardgay
    love cum the idea of sucking, drinking and having the remainder shot all over my face is a turn on. Would love to one day be able to help a wife suck her husband dry and then as I orally please her he bangs me from the rear. Then we start over again.
  12. billbernhardgay
    billbernhardgay
    Would love to suck and drink some cum this evening or should I say morning, anyone in Houston in need e-mail me
  13. luvtocum
    luvtocum
    After reading this, i guess i'm lucky in that all i need to do is make a phone call and within minutes i'm sucking his cock and getting my reward, i always swallow him unless he is fucking me. I get my cum fix twice a week. More if the wife is traveling.
  14. Oso87
    Oso87
    i love sucking cock and swallowing cum but am having trouble finding donors :-( more than happy to donate as well...anyone in the orange county la area???
  15. handfull9
    handfull9
    i love cum and i cant get enourgh of it.i love the taste and the texture,the thicker the better. i live in east york,pa.
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast