Register

Swallowing cum

1. bronzbutt1
    bronzbutt1
    Ther is nothing better ther a mouth full of cum from the person you have just enjoyed sucking there cock.Love the fell of the warm juices covering my lips and toung .So felles bring it on .Have very discreet penthouse with a privat terrace to play on .you can be totaly nude out there .what better the haveing you cock sucked in a very beautyful discreet place . drop me a line if you are intrested Fun sun cocktales and lest not forget the best part COCK.
  2. Thong lvr
    Thong lvr
    I not only love the taste of cum, but I love getting a guy off. I love the fell of his cock in my hand, in my mouth, and inside my ass.
  3. phoseluvr
    phoseluvr
    I have not had the pleasure of having a big hard cock blow a huge load of hot cum in my mouth. I wish I could find somebody this instant and go down on him. I want to feel him getting harder in my mouth feeling every ridge and vein getting bigger and harder until he explodes completely draining him of every drop. I also want to try putting my tongue the hole just a bit like some said so I can feel it squirting all over. Hope I dont have to wait much longer.
  4. swollensailor
    swollensailor
    I've put my legs over my head and swallowed my own load a few times,, have swallowed it all.
  5. CALL4ME
    CALL4ME
    I love swallow cum wih rock-hard cock in my mouth. The feel of the throbbing cock and cum gushing is terrific. I get great pleasure in knowing the I've "done my job well"; and roll the cum around in my mouth to get all of the taste.
  6. ron_n_pitt
    ron_n_pitt
    I love the whole experience, feeling the cock throb, the cum squirt down my throat, my partner's moaning and thrashing and if the wife is watching too OMG....just GREAT
  7. dick_pumper
    dick_pumper
    Anybody in Michigan looking to swap hot loads? I am married, she doesn't know. I swallow my own all the time and want to have the experience of a cock actually shooting in my mouth and not being my own. If I could suck myself i'd do it in a hot second.
  8. willscox
    willscox
    I too am married and have to do it in secret but I love to suck a cock and have it explode in my mouth and throat. My wife thinks oral sex is dirty so I don't think she would ever accept it if she found out about my cock sucking. I wish there was a way to slowly get her out of her distaste for it and accept it. It would be so much easier if I could be a little more open and I am sure that I would find a lot more guys willing. Anyway that doesn't dampen my desire for a good cock and a load of cum. It's gooooood!
  9. tonymcgraw1956
    tonymcgraw1956
    I have sort of the same issue as willscox. I'm married and my wife doesn't blow me long enough for her to make me cum. Ever. 13 years, and she's never brought me to orgams with a blow-job. Intercourse is great, but not often enough. We've had sex twice in the past year.

I used to love giving myself a blow-job and swallowing my own cum. Although I can't stretch far enough at my age to suck my own cock, I still swallow my own load once ina while. Have swallowed a couple of bi buddies' loads, too. Tastes great. Only wished the wife would get stronger jaw muscles!
  10. eagle4785
    eagle4785
    The question I always asked was why suck a cock and make it get big in your mouth, deep throating and jerking it in your mouth if you didn't want to feel the reaction of doing so in your mouth. Thats my goal and purpose to suck cock and pussy is to make them cum while doing it. There is nothing like making a man of woman cum and not only feeling the reaction in your mouth but feeling the pleasure you are providing them knowing they are climaxing and anting to give you everything they have.
    Unfortunately I don't cum anymore (prostate cancer and removed) But enjoy servicing others. It is difficult when I tell people I dont get hard or cum anymore, they no longer want to get together. I miss the cumof both men and women and hope there are people out there who just wants someone to pleasure them.
  11. fran Banks
    fran Banks
    Swallowing cum, the more the better, is what i live for. Having a man's cock in my mouth as he is about to unload is the most fantastic feeling. A feeling of power and love... I love to get a nice big load in my mouth and swish it areound to get the total flavor and then look into my mans eyes as I smile and swallow it all and beg for more.
  12. olmizzou42
    olmizzou42
    The last guy I sucked unloaded down my throat. I kept his cock in my mouth, sucked him slowly for a long time and was rewarded with a second load to swallow.
  13. torpedoman
    torpedoman
    I have given many blow jobs to guys over the years. I love having a cock in my mouth when it is still soft and feel it grow and get hard as I kiss, lick and suck it. Then when he cums I feel it expand then pulse as he shoots his hot cum in my mouth. I swish it around to get the texture and taste. Some men I have sucked I spit it out or let it dribble out my mouth because the taste was so bitter, but most I swallow with great pride knowing I gave him so much pleasure. I am married also and she does not know. She told me she would never agree to me with a man so all is in secret. She does give wonderful blow jobs but never swallows. I have tasted and swallowed mine many times and find it sweet. She has also had a mouth full and kissed me and passed it to me and I swallow every drop. If you want to deposit a load my way hit me up.
  14. ohbimale
    ohbimale
    I love the whole sensation of cock sucking, from his soft cock growing hard in my mouth to his shaft throbbing in between my lips and shooting a hot creamy load into my mouth. If anyone in northeast Ohio wants a blowjob hit me up.
  15. carwarrior383
    carwarrior383
    What does cum taste like? I have never sucked a dick. I have tasted my pre cum and enjoyed that but when I cum, I get anxious and have never tasted it. I guess I dont want to take a load in my hand and put in my mouth. What does it taste like so I can get a better handle on this?
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast