Register

Swallowing cum

1. RobnMO
    RobnMO
    I do like swallowing cum, unfortunately I cannot find any donors!! (other than myself of course).

I mean, I know its risky for us married guys, but I'm trying to make it as easy as I can for us.
    We get together, I blow you, you go home, done.
    WTF?
  2. someonestoy54
    someonestoy54
    I agree 100%, lots of guy say ya but not many takers. Love to suck and go for the reward.
  3. ohbimale
    ohbimale
    I too love to suck cock and swallow cum. I also have a difficult time finding sperm donors.
  4. aLABiM75 & StrF51
    aLABiM75 & StrF51

So... What you're saying.... is that your Wife doesn't know, and you want some strange on the side..?..
  5. samsfavcock
    samsfavcock
    I love sucking cock and swallowing hot gobs of cum. I enjoy being a really nasty slut and playing with it in my mouth and on my tongue.
  6. Eduardo Cianelli
    Eduardo Cianelli
    no more wife now so I`m free to gulp as much as I want!(and THAT is alot!)
  7. DoctorNorm
    DoctorNorm
    It's so much easier when the wife knows and approves. We compare notes. On occasion, (much more when we were younger), we even got to share a number of cocks. I feel badly for the cocksuckers among us who have to keep it secret from the the wife. I know it can be difficult. Before I met my wife, I had a number of girlfriends who ran away from me as quickly as they could once they found out that I happened to love sucking and all the stuff that goes along with it. I consider myself very lucky.
  8. mikie6
    mikie6
    When I'm blowing another married guy for the first time they are usually polite and tell me when they are going to cum. I love the moan they make make when they realize that I'm not going to pull off like their wife does
  9. ohbimale
    ohbimale
    Wife knows I like sucking cock. She told me she does not want to know what I do. Been in a cock sucking dry spell lately.
  10. bikiniman
    bikiniman
    My wife has swallowed once in 18 years of marriage. I am yet to swallow any cum myself but am sure that I will love it like you all do. My Wife knows that I am turned on by men's cocks, but does not yet know the full extent of my desire.
  11. greeksaki
    greeksaki
    I've been sucking cock since I was 13. I'm 63 now and still love it!!
  12. Bisub69
    Bisub69
    I love sucking cock. Then being rewarded with a mouthful of cum.
    That's the best part. Seeking big dicks, balls and loads.
    Looking forward.n Lets have some fun.
  13. silkything
    silkything
    Love sharing sweet cum with other suckers of either sex!
  14. atxbi
    atxbi
    There is nothing better then the feel of cum gushing into my mouth as a guy is moaning from my actions. And yea I am married and the wife has shared a few cocks with me in the past.
  15. Sweetwilliam
    Sweetwilliam
    Do like swallowing taste is good and like the way the balls tighten when it happens. What is rare trying for seconds, am I a pig........YES!
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast