Register

Where do bisexuals hang out in Minnesota?

1. bijohnmpls
    bijohnmpls
    Let everyone know where you like to hang out. It would be cool if there was a bi bar in this state, but I haven't found one yet.
  2. otis151
    otis151
    Yes, I would like to know where's good places to meet. If anyone has suggestions, please pass along.
  3. fubar13
    fubar13
    well we're still waiting to hear something...lol
  4. Rabbit420
    Rabbit420
    Yes, I would like to know that myself
  5. fubar13
    fubar13
    Let's just pick somewhere & all show up & we'll go from there....
  6. jbfsyd
    jbfsyd
    Hey guys, I've searched, as I'm sure many of you have, jack off/ masturbation clubs and I am amazed how many there are... except not in Minnesota. There are so many gay people in MN but no bath-house/ steam room or jack off club. Denver, NYC, LA, Houston, Atlanta all have places where guys meet up, get naked, walk around and jack off with each other and cum all over the place. I don't know why not here.
  7. bijohnmpls
    bijohnmpls
    @jbfsyd, that is funny you mentioned that.. I have thought that same thing.
  8. MnBi_Guy88
    MnBi_Guy88
    If you are not aware, Duluth has a "bathhouse" ( http://www.duluthsauna.com ). Since I live in southern Minnesota I have never had the opportunity to visit. If you are interested in some reviews of Duluth Sauna or some other places around Minnesota you can visit ( http://www.squirt.org ).

With all that said, I to wish there was a place one come go and jack off watching other guys or play with others guys in safe feeling environment.
  9. fubar13
    fubar13
    Well anyone know of a place or have a place where maybe we can have a get acquainted party, then possibly more? Someone willing to host weekly, semi-weekly or monthly? I don't know, just moved to area & don't know anyone from around here. Where i used to live, there were 3 sometimes 4 houses where we could meet on certain weekends, bring a dish & your own drinks & spend the weekend getting to know everyone, hanging out & getting naked with anyone & everyone, while respecting mutual limits. It was alot of fun & met some good people along the way...
  10. jbfsyd
    jbfsyd
    I don't have my own place yet otherwise I'd be tempted. there are a lot of strange folks out there which obviously makes meeting in a public facility much more desireable. i haven't been to duluth bathhouse. i didn't even know about it.
  11. MPLSMarty
    MPLSMarty
    Isn't there a coffee house in So Mpls? Bi the way Bijohn has a nice looking cock there in his pic.
  12. fubar13
    fubar13
    well tell us...LOL...enquiring minds need to know
  13. MPLSMarty
    MPLSMarty
    Anyone know much about the "Bisexual Organising Project"?
  14. Rabbit420
    Rabbit420
    No I never heard anything about it, but I do like the idea of all of us getting together and then going from there.