Register

Alt U - "Universe A"

1. Brian
    Brian
    Alt U, the Series - "Universe A"

Author's notes:
    You can read more about this series of stories here: http://www.bisexual.com/forum/group....968&do=discuss

In this universe, "Universe A", women and men have different personalities and libidos than the regular universe.

Update... All stories in this series so far:
    Universe A - http://www.bisexual.com/forum/group....210&do=discuss
    Universe C - http://www.bisexual.com/forum/group....244&do=discuss
    Universe F - http://www.bisexual.com/forum/group....024&do=discuss
    Universe H - http://www.bisexual.com/forum/group....145&do=discuss

My favourite line from the story uttered by Tracey, "Boy cum is the most expensive commodity in the world! It takes a month of dinners and ten 'I love you's' just to get two tablespoons full!"

Comments and feedback welcomed.

==============

"Man, tough practice today!", said Tim as he dragged his ass into the locker room leading the Altman University Huskies men's field hockey team in from a gruelling workout.

"You said it bro'", replied Kyle, "I'm glad it's Friday and we have tomorrow off!" Many of the other players cheered at that.

"And a night with no curfew!" added Lance, "Woohoo!"

The locker room was buzzing with excitement. Guys were horsing around, mostly half naked. Lance turned to his roommate Kyle in the communal showers and said, "You have a date with Kelly tonight right? How is it going with her, it's been about a month right?"

"Oh not bad, I guess. She is cool and beautiful and she likes me, but I sometimes wonder if she likes me in the same way I like her. What I mean is… well… I get the impression it is all about sex with her. I mean she is horny all the time. We have fooled around a lot and uh…" Kyle glanced around to see if anyone else was listening, "… we've had intercourse twice, and it was wonderful, but she really likes sex. She would do it three times a night if I let her!"

Kyle was 20 years old; six foot two inches tall. He wasn't particularly muscular, but he was lean and cute with brown hair and black rimmed glasses. He had a nice seven inch cut cock. He continued, "I guess I am not really sure if she likes me for me, or if she likes me for my penis, you know?"

Lance was 22 years old, six feet tall, broader in the shoulders and hips than Kyle and more muscular. He had more rugged facial features than Kyle, and almost always sported a day or two of stubble. He had a nice 8 inch uncut monster when erect and it hung almost as long when flaccid presenting an especially impressive package in the showers.

Lance replied, "Dude, all girls are like that. They are sex fiends you know. Trust me, I am older. I have dated a lot of girls and they are all infatuated with their vaginas!" He absently lifted his heavy cock and balls to thoroughly soap up between his legs.

"Well that and our cocks!" said Lance. He continued, "I am seeing Linda tonight and I guarantee she will desperately want to ride my penis forever. It would be nice if they just wanted to hold us tight sometimes, you know? There is more to sex and love than just pussy and penis, but chicks don’t seem to get that."

Kyle replied, "You said it."

Tim joined his two roommates in the shower, "Hey. All the roomies here in one place and looking to be appreciated!" and all three laughed.

"Hey Tim, Are you seeing Tracey tonight?" said Kyle.

"Yeah, I talked to her on her cell just now. She sounds eager." Tim spread his butt cheeks and rubbed his hand in his crack to clean it thoroughly. "I think I know what she wants. We haven’t seen each other for 3 days, so she will be very horny I am sure! She will demand her servicing."

"Why does she treat you like that?" said Lance. "Doesn’t it bother you? Don’t you feel like a stud service?!?"

"Oh it is okay," said Tim a bit defensively, "She treats me nice. Although sometimes I do feel like she loves my penis and ass more than me."

Tim had a nice 7 inch uncut dick. He was blond but with light brown, not-quite-blonde, pubes; he was thin and tall, at six foot three; moderately muscular - in shape but not bulky. He had freckles on his hairless chest. And he was almost exactly between Kyle and Lance's ages at 21.

Tim continued, "I don’t mind I guess. Even though I wish it was more. We each get something from the relationship though."

"What do you get?" challenged Lance.

After a pause, Tim said, "Well, dinner at a decent restaurant tonight for one thing!" He smiled at his roommates. The guys laughed.

Tim finished thoroughly cleaning his bum crack (but hoping the other guys wouldn’t notice his diligence) knowing Tracey was going to spend a lot of time fucking him with various objects tonight.

=====================

In the Girls locker room, they were even more excited. The Ladies soccer team had been given the weekend off by their coach as well. They had a lot of games lately and everyone needed a rest.

Kelly and Linda walked into the communal shower together and into the steaming hot spray and they both moaned out loud at the same time because it felt so good. This made them laugh.

Kelly said, "This feels almost as good as Kyle servicing my pussy with his boy meat!"

"You said it," replied Linda, "I can’t wait to get Lance alone tonight. First I am going to get him on his back and ride his pecker 'til it almost breaks. Then I am going to sit on his face until he almost passes out! Then… well, I'll think of something."

Kelly laughed. Both girls started to a get horny. Their nipples and clits chubbed up. "I wonder if those boys know just how savagely they are going to get fucked tonight - it has been a tough week!" More laughter from both.

Kelly went on, "You don’t suppose guys talk like this in the showers do you?"

"Maybe, but I don’t think so, " said Linda, "Guys are romantic fools. They talk about feelings and being 'close' to us babes and things like that. They are weird that way. Sometimes I wish they would be more like us, and relax and enjoy a good no-strings-attached fuck!"

Tracey walked into the showers at that point and said, "It sounds like we are talking about boys!"

Tracey said, "Yep. Where would we be without their hard dicks? But the shit we have to put up with to get at them!"

She went on, loudly so everyone on the team could hear, "Boy cum is the most expensive commodity in the world! It takes a month of dinners and ten 'I love you's' just to get two tablespoons full!" That got all dozen girls in the shower laughing hard.

"Stop it," said Kelly, "I am getting horny." And she reached between her legs and rubbed her clit and vulva. Another girl, Patricia, did the same and with her other hand pinched one of her nipples. Looking at the other girls, Tracey raised and lowered her eyebrows suggestively.

"I declare 'group jack off session' girls!" announced Linda. Everyone turned to face the center of the communal shower and reached between their legs. They began rubbing themselves while drinking in each others' bodies. Every nipple in the shower was stiff and protruding. Several of the girls focussed their lusting eyes on Monica who had an unusually large clit, hood and vulva - you could see a lot of it even when she was standing up straight, a bit like a guy's junk. It was a beautiful site. Her clit stuck out from between her fingers as she rubbed it vigorously. Dirty talk and moans filled the room like it was a substitute for penises:

"Fucking hell girls, you look like sex machines."
    "If guys could see this."
    "I wish I was sitting on a guy's face right now! I would break his nose with my pussy."
    "My pussy is leaking enough to fill my boyfriend's mouth completely. Mmmmm."
    "Next best thing to dick is a finger!"
    "Or Two!"
    "Or boy-tongue!"
    "Oh fuck it feels so gooooood!"
    "Aaaaaaaaaaaah!"

Within about 10 minutes all the girls came and they resumed cleaning themselves nonchalantly. The physical need was met for now.

==============================

At eight o'clock Lance was waiting outside the guys' apartment. Linda pulled up in her Mustang and Lance jumped in.

Linda said, "Hey babe, you look hot."

Lance replied "You too Linda."

Linda reached over, touched Lance behind the ear and pulled him to her, She kissed him deeply and probed his mouth aggressively with her tongue. She was very horny.

Linda drove back to her place. As they pulled up Lance said, "Aren’t we going out for dinner?"

Linda replied, "Later studmuffin. Right now I figured we would fuck our brains out. It's been three days!"

Lance pouted, but Linda rubbed the back of his neck and looked deep in his eyes and smiled and Lance couldn’t help but smile back. He was a sucker for the attention.

Minutes later they closed the door of the apartment, and Linda immediately began taking off Lance's pants.

"Let's see that cock of yours." She pulled it out and began jerking it with her hand - it was steaming hot and rock hard. She said, "Oh how I missed that dick. You haven’t jerked off too much I hope? I expect to have its full attention tonight."

Genuinely surprised, Lance replied innocently, "No, I haven’t masturbated in weeks. I haven’t cum since we last made love."

Linda said, "Oh you beautiful boy! Three days worth of cum built up. This is going to be AMAZING! I could just eat you up." She finished undressing him and now the 23 year-old stood completely naked in the hallway of Linda's suite. She drank in the site. 'He is a hot fucking stud,' she thought to herself.

She turned him around and spanked his cute ass. Lance's body stiffened. Taking his cock in her hand again, she led him into the living room and got down on her knees, and in one swift move, took his big uncut cock into her mouth. She gulped the entire 8 inches down, buried her nose into his trimmed pubes, and began dry swallowing, causing her throat to repeatedly constrict and relax around his cock head. Lance moaned uncontrollably - it was so much pleasure so quickly. His knees went wobbly and Linda grabbed his ass tightly to hold him up.

"Oh Linda," moaned Lance, "Ohhhhhhhh".

She released his cock, took a catch-up breath and nodding to the sofa said, "Get on your back." Lance did as she commanded while she removed her jeans. Still wearing her white blouse, panties and socks she straddled Lance, kneeling over his hips. She pulled her wet panties to one side of her engorged vulva and lowered her pussy onto Lance's cock. Her pussy was sopping wet with juices of anticipation. Slowly, savouring every centimeter, she swallowed more and more of it up inside her until all eight inches was deep inside her and his big cockhead filled her cervix, the entrance to her womb. They moaned together. Then she moved upward until only the head of his penis was inside her and slammed down all the way again. She repeated. Then she sped up into a steady rhythm, fucking him vigourously. They both moaned very loudly. 'Fuck the neighbours', said Linda to herself.

Linda said, "Fuck Lance, your cock feels so good inside me. It feels amazing to fuck you again!" Lance could only moan and gasp in pleasure - he loved when she said his name. "Do you love my pussy around your cock, my boy?"

Lance replied, "Oh yes Linda, you always know how to make me feel so good."

Linda leaned down and kissed him on the mouth and said, "I do don't I? I know just how to fuck my hot little stud. "

Exactly as Linda had taught Lance previously, every time Lance he got close to cumming he told her and they changed position to keep it going. So time and again they fucked manically, after about 5 or 10 minutes Lance mentioned he was getting close, and so Linda would order him into a new position. But finally while they were in the piledriver position with her on top pounding down on his dick with him almost completely upside down, he couldn't take it anymore. It was okay with Linda, she had cum five times by then and was almost surely going to cum again when he did.

He apologized, "I'm sorry babe, I'm cumming. My juice, oh my god, my boy juice, I can’t stop it!" His whimpy apology brought Linda to the edge of the best orgasm of the night. She thought, 'he is such a pussy boy!' He exploded inside her, and she came with him. He came for what seemed like 30 seconds or more. She could feel the waves of cum exploding deep into her pussy. Her vagina matched the waves with its own convulsions. Linda congratulated herself on giving him, and her, a mind-blowing orgasm.

When he was finally done, Linda, gasping for breath said, "Now baby, my favorite part!"

Lance, exasperated, said, "Oh Linda, not tonight please, it is so much ejaculate this time I think."

Linda replied, "Oh Lancey-baby, don’t you want to please me? You know I love it so! Come on baby. Don’t you want to make me feel good?" She reached down and caressed him gently on the cheek. That soft touch did the trick.

He whispered, "Okay."

She lifted herself off his thick softening pole, which was basically serving as a cork by this time, and then lowered herself onto his face. Almost immediately their cum began oozing out. She rubbed herself up and down his face and the cum coated his soft features. When her pussy was right above his mouth he stuck his tongue out as far as he could and probed her passage deeply.

Linda screamed out in pleasure. "Oh fuck!! Yes! Exactly as I have shown you!"

He lapped at the cum with his tongue, pulling it out of her pussy and into his mouth. There was so much it surprised even Lance. He swallowed it all and kept lapping as deep into Linda's pussy as his tongue would reach. She began shaking and moaning.

"Here we go again baby! Keep going just like that! Don't you fucking stop!"

He did as he was told and she came again, screaming out, "Fucking hell! Here it is boy!" Her pussy convulsed violently in orgasm and it squeezed more cum out. It pulsed out onto Lance's tongue and he took it into his mouth.

Gasping for air she lay on top of Lance and kissed him roughly. She probed deeply into his mouth with her tongue, it was half full of their cum, and together they tasted its sweetness.

============================

Across town in Tracey's apartment, Tracey asked "So how have you been babe?" as Tim poured them some wine. He loved it when she asked him about his day.

"Good. A hard week though. Coach really worked us over," replied Tim.

"Yeah, us girls too... I hope you aren’t too tired for some wild fucking though?" grinned Tracey.

Tim look at her and couldn’t help but smile, "Would it matter anyway?"

Tracey laughed loudly, "No I guess not, to be honest!" She sipped the wine then held out her hand and said, "Come here."

He put down the bottle and took her hand. She pulled him to her and kissed him softly but firmly on the lips. He melted - she didn’t know it, but this was always his favourite part. They put their arms around each other and hugged tightly as they kissed.

She led him to the living room, and began undressing him slowly. He stood dutifully, letting her slowly disrobe his statuesque body. When he was completely naked, she stepped back and marvelled at his beauty. With the exception of his semi-hard 7-inch cock protruding out and dominating his figure, he looked a bit like Michelangelo's David. Tracey breathed in deeply - both oxygen and the sight.

"Amazing", mumbled Tracey.

She put her hand on the back of his neck and gently pushed his head to the arm of the sofa. She pushed it until his head was over the arm, his knees were on the cushion of the sofa and his ass was prone in the air. He was officially submitting to her will.

Keeping one hand on his neck holding him in place, she knelt behind him and dove into his ass with her mouth. She lapped at his asshole then licked the entire length of his bum crack. Tim moaned and Tracey's clit and vulva swelled with blood. She spit onto his asshole, and then probed it gently with her index finder. First she slowly pressured the very edges of his asshole, where she knew there were many sensitive nerve endings. He moaned again, deeply. Then she pushed past the edges into his asshole.

He let out a loud but satisfying, "Oooooooooh."

Spitting on her finger she probed more deeply, until it was as far as she could go - the knuckles of her other fingers stopping her from going further. She began finger fucking him.

Tim moaned, "Oh Tracey baby. You always fuck me so good."

Tracey replied, "You love this don’t you my stud?"

"Mmm hmm," replied Tim.

"You are my little slut aren’t you?"

"Yes Tracey. I can’t help it. You turn me into such a slut."

Without stopping her finger fucking, Tracey whispered deeply into Tim's ear, "Open the drawer and get them out."

Obediently Tim reached into the drawer of the side table and in it was an array of dildos and strap-ons. He pulled several of them out as well as some lubricant and placed them on the top of the table.

Withdrawing her finger but without removing her hand from the back of his head, she poured some lubricant down the crack of Tim's ass, picked up one of the latex dildos, an 8-inch model called "Slim Jim" (because it wasn't too obscenely thick), and inserted its small head into his bum. He moaned again.

"You like that, don’t you?"

"Yes Tracey."

"You like it when I fuck your ass, don’t you?"

"Yes Tracey."

She pushed the dildo almost all the way in and he bristled slightly. She grabbed the back of his neck more firmly and began fucking him in and out with the latex cock. He groaned in pleasure.

"You're not a fag are you my boy?" asked Tracey knowing his answer.

"No Tracey, you know I'm not. I just love it when YOU fuck me."

"You like to please your girlfriend don’t you?" continued Tracey.

"You know I do baby," answered Tim, taking a thrill in Tracey referring to herself as his "girlfriend."

After a time Tracey removed her hand from the back of his head and got beneath Tim and began sucking his rock-hard cock, all the while continuing to push the slim dildo in and out of his ass. He was leaking precum already when she got down there and milked a bunch more out when she began sucking. It had a strong salty taste she loved. Then she licked his balls - they were slightly musky but clean.

She complimented him on this, "You have kept your cock and balls very clean for me haven’t you?"

Tim replied, "Of course Tracey. I always try to please you."

She detected a slight bit of sarcasm in his reply. 'Was he being sassy?' she thought to herself. She concluded he was saying a lot in that slightly smart-assed reply. She would have to make it clear to him that he was getting dangerously close to an unacceptable attitude while also addressing his concerns that it was all about her. This was going to take all her girl charm. 'Christ! The emotional maintenance boys require!' thought Tracey.

Tracey released his ballsac from her mouth and asked, "Do you want to fuck me now Timmy?"

"I want to make love to you Tracey," he replied. Yes, he was definitely being a bit sassy.

"Okay," she acquiesced.

Tracey sat on the sofa and spread her legs high and wide. With one hand she spread her pussy lips and squeezed her engorged clit causing it to poke out of its hood. Tim kneeled between her and inserted his thick cock into her pussy. They moaned in unison, and he began fucking her.

"Is that better Timmy?" she said.

"I love to make love to your pussy Tracey."

"I know you do sweety," she replied warmly.

Tim fucked her lovingly for a long time, but when it was clear he was getting close to cumming Tracey stopped him.

"My turn baby," she announced.

She pushed him so he was prone again, this time over the back of the sofa. She put on one of the strap-ons, a thick 8 inch long model that had a pussy and clit plug. It was one of her favorite toys because her vagina, pussy lips and clit were all stimulated as she fucked. With each thrust of the big dildo into the boy, the plug filled her pussy, and pressured her clitoris and sent waves a pleasure throughout her insides.

This time, to let him know he had been a bit of a bad boy in demanding his emotional needs be met by plowing into him in one aggressive thrust. He yelped out in pain. She pushed his head back down and began fucking him in and out, hard. He moaned in a combination of pain and pleasure. He got the message that he had been a bit of a bad boy. She fucked him deep, hard, and fast.

After several minutes, Tracey was on the verge of cumming. The strap-on device was sending waves of pleasure throughout her body. With each thrust into Tim her pussy convulsed in pleasure. Then it reached a climax and her entire body spasmed in orgasm.

"Oh fuck Tim! You're making me cum boy!"

After the waves of intense pleasure subsided she collapsed on top of Tim's back. Tim just enjoyed the feeling of fullness in his ass, and the heaviness of her breasts on his back as she rested there.

Then Tracey withdrew from him and switched to another model of strap-on. This one was special. It was no thicker than a normal strap-on (which was still thick to Tim!) but it was 24 inches long. Tracey had to do a lot of sweet talking the first time she showed it to Tim many months ago. It wasn't for fucking him especially deep - she wasn't a sadist. It had a special purpose.

Tracey lay on her back on the couch and Tim dutifully, but gingerly, mounted the monster. It was so long that his waist was above Tracey's chest and his big dick above her mouth. That was the special purpose of "Long John" as Tracey called the strap-on, she could fuck him and suck his cock at the same time. And that is exactly what she did.

He cautiously rode the huge cock, being careful to not go in more than about 10 inches and Tracey sucked his big dick deep. His balls rested on her chin, she loved that. After many minutes of fucking and sucking like this, she pinched his nipples hard and knew that would send him over the edge. Sure enough, he announced that he couldn’t hold off any longer, and by virtue of not coming off his cock she gave him permission to have his orgasm.

He blew his giant 3-day load into her mouth. She carefully collected it, not swallowing any, but not letting any dribble out of her mouth either. It was possibly the biggest load of cum Tim, or any guy, had ever supplied her. Just when she thought it would go on forever and her mouth couldn't hold any more, it began to subside, and stopped. Sweat dripped off of Tim's face onto Tracey's. He panted like a dog in the summer heat.

Tracey gently pushed Tim back off of her and onto his back and she took his place on top, above him. All the while the big dildo remained about 8 inches in his bum. She again began fucking him slowly with it. He was now firmly on his back with her above him. He knew what was coming next - it was one of her favorite and most kinky sex acts. Tim didn’t particularly like it but he liked that she loved it so much.

Tracey opened her mouth and let all of Tim's cum dribble out onto his face. Some went into his mouth, the rest covered his nose and chin and partly closed eyes. When it stopped flowing freely she spit the remainders out onto his face. Then she kissed him deeply. They tasted the cum together - salty, musky, sweet, slightly bitter - but it was delicious to both of them. She kissed his face, sucking up some of the cum and then deposited it into his mouth.

Tim felt dirty, slutty and kinky. Tracey felt thoroughly satiated.

===========================

Back at the boys' apartment, Kyle raced to the door after he heard the knock.

He opened the door and exclaimed "Kelly!"

"Hey studboy," Kelly replied. She came into the apartment and Kyle practically jumped into her arms. They kissed.

Kelly laughed, "Someone is glad to see me!"

"Oh, I missed you so much Kelly these last few days." He kissed her again.

"Down boy," Kelly couldn’t help but laugh, but she was also just a bit annoyed. 'He can be so melodramatic and needy,' she thought to herself.

Kelly grabbed his wrist and whispered in his ear, "Come with me, to the bedroom." She led him to his bedroom. She closed the door behind them and made Kyle stand at the foot of the single-sized bed. She reached into his jeans and grabbed his semi-hard cock and balls.

He was about to protest, when she said, "There's that cock that I like so much." She undid his fly and pulled his jeans and underwear down to his ankles. She released his cock, grabbed his ballsac (almost to the point of pain) and kissed him aggressively. Kyle couldn’t help himself, his cock quickly came to full hardness even though he was slightly turned off by Kelly's aggressiveness.

Kelly got down on her knees and swallowed Kyle's 7 inch dick in one swift movement. She wasn't gentle about it. Pangs of pleasure shot out from Kyle's penis to all parts of his body. Kelly began sucking the length of his penis up and down, fast and hard. He was turned off by the speed of it but aroused as well - so confusing for a young man. He was at her mercy. She was totally in control. This sex was very mechanical but he still couldn’t help but be physically turned on. She sucked him hard and every second of it felt so good.

When she sensed he was getting close to cumming she stopped, and whispered in his ear, "You're going to fuck me now my little stud bull."

She took off her clothes and the rest of his and lay on her back on the bed. She opened her legs wide and said, "Come to mamma boy, ride my pussy."

He climbed on top missionary-style and used the circumcised head of his penis to rub her vulva and clit. She moaned and told him, "Put it in me boy. I need it so bad." Kyle did as he was told and inserted his cock into her pussy slowly, savouring the pleasure. He gasped in delight at how good Kelly's tight and steamy pussy felt around his penis.

"That's it Kyle - my little stud. Now fuck me deeper and faster."

He did as he was told and began really fucking Kelly's pussy. 'She looks so beautiful', he thought to himself. Her pert breasts jiggled and bounded up and down with each thrust, and her face was flush and glowing. He wished she would open her eyes though and meet his. He desperately sought that additional connection, but didn’t know how to ask for it.

Kelly wrapped her legs around his ass and drew him in even tighter with each thrust. And she also lifted her hips to force her clit to meet his pubis at the depth of each thrust. It was hard to tell who was fucking who now.

Kelly said, "Oh fuck. You sexy stud, you are going to make me cum… oh fuck… fuuuuuuuuck!!" Kelly grabbed her nipples and pinched them hard just as she came. She convulsed all over but kept Kyle in his place inside her with her spider-like leg grip.

"Fuuuuu… huuuuuuu… huuuuuuuck," she moaned as she came down from her high. "Whew baby, that was good!"

"Now for something special my beautiful cock boy," she said. He hated it when she called him that. She directed him to lay upside down on the plush chair beside Kyle's bed, facing up with his legs over the chair back and his head on the floor. He was almost upside down but not quite. Then she knelt on the floor above his face. It was perfect positioning to have him suck her pussy, while she sucked his cock. She rubbed his legs hungrily and then began feasting on his dick. He took the hint and began eating out her pussy.

Kyle had never seen Kelly's clit so engorged - it was bright red and shiny and stuck out from her clitoral hood a good half inch. It looked a bit like a little cock head, and although Kyle had no desire to suck cock he knew Kelly liked to have her clit sucked, so he sucked it like it was a tiny little cock, pulling it out from beneath its hood. She moaned her pleasure, and Kyle felt so good that he made her feel so good. She ground her clit into his lips and tongue, and pussy juices leaked onto his nose and cheeks.

Kelly, meanwhile, expertly sucked Kyle's cut 7 incher, deep-throating him from tip to root. Her throat bulged every time she bottomed out with his pole deep in her esophagus. Thick saliva coated Kyle's steaming hot dick. A regular stream of precum added flavour to the experience that especially turned her on. She was very soon going to cum again.

'So soon?' she thought, 'Oh this boy!'

When she came, her legs involuntarily squeezed together making it hard for him to breath but she was careful not to suffocate him. Pussy juices gushed out of her into Kyle's mouth. He loved the taste of her but felt like a bit of a slut for enjoying it so much.

Finally Kyle mumbled through her pussy that he couldn’t hold off any longer and his beautiful Kelly was going to make him cum. Kelly kept sucking for a little while longer but just as she felt the base of his cock and his cock head swell in orgasm she came off his cock and stepped off his face. She gripped his slick, steel-hard penis very tightly and jerked it fast. Kyle thought 'Oh fuck, what is she doing?'

Without a word Kelly aimed his dick at his face and when Kyle came it exploded in waves into his open mouth and all over his cute face. One gush, two gushes, three gushes… it went on for what seemed like forever. Kyle moaned and Kelly squealed in delight. It finally stopped at 12 gushes, and Kelly squeezed out the last few drops which landed squarely on Kyle's already cum-covered upper lip.

Kyle had never tasted cum before. He was partly appalled and angry that Kelly didn’t tell him she was going to do that, but he was also happy that he had so obviously made Kelly happy. She glowed at the site of her cute cum-covered stud. She kissed him deeply as she rarely did and pushed the cum into their mouths with her tongue. He could feel her absolute joy at the kinky act.

She said, "Oh baby, that was hot! Look at you all covered in your boy juice. You are a dirty little slut boy."

Kyle's cheeks were already flush but now blushed bright red in genuine shame - he didn’t particularly like being a "dirty little slut boy".

Kelly kissed him on his cum-coated cheek to make him feel better, and then said, "Listen, I need to meet some people. How about I come back later, it'll be about 3 or 4am and we do this again?"

"What?" said Kyle, shocked.

Kelly replied, "Listen, I've been tied up with sports and school for three days. I got people I need to see, and things I need to do."

Kelly could see he was disappointed. She hugged him. "Oh my cute little honey bee. It's just things I gotta do. I'll be back. We'll wake up together and you can make me breakfast."

And poof, she was gone. Kyle was too shocked and shattered to know what to say.

===========================

Tim's asshole really hurt. That was the only thing on his mind as he opened the door of the boys' apartment, but it was quickly forgotten once he had got the door open. There in the hallway was Kyle naked, crying. Lance held him in his arms.

"Oh my god, what happened?" Tim said.

Lance replied angrily, "Kelly. She just fucked him silly, and left! Probably to be with another guy!"

"Oh no," said Tim between Kyle's sobs, "Is… is that… cum… cum all over his face?"

"YES!!!" yelled Lance back.

"Oh hell," said Tim. He embraced both Kyle and Lance. When he touched Kyle, he realized and said, "Oh my god, you are so cold Kyle. We have got to get you into bed right now."

Lance and Tim led Kyle to his single bed and got him under the covers, then they disrobed completely themselves and crawled in beside him. Tim and Lance embraced the shattered young man from both sides and warmed him with their body heat and comforting words. Lance kissed Kyle on his cheek. He inadvertently tasted a drop of the young man's cum, and although it didn’t particularly please Lance, it was worth it to let Kyle know that he was loved.

It occurred to all three of them that this was the emotional connection they craved and that girls could not give them. They felt so close to one another and so safe. Their legs were intertwined and their cocks and balls rested warmly between each other. There was nothing homosexual about it per se - although partly engorged, no one got a full hard-on. It was just love and affection between three male friends - exactly what they each needed. They fell asleep in each others' arms.
  2. tender2
    tender2
    Oh I wish I was Tim!. Nice story, Drew.