Register

Recent Blogs Posts

1. Satisfying Curiosity

There is nothing better than making love to my wife, Encounters with others are "recreational sex." In that context, we recently had a fabulous experience. We are both Bi and enjoy swinging and participating with each other during Bi experiences. A few weeks ago, we met a Bi friend (male) for three days in Las Vegas and were joined by another friend (a straight male). My wife has known both over ten years and I have known them over 8. The straight friend, while being comfortable with Bi activities taking place around him, had never participated, maintaining that he was totally straight.

As it turns out, the straight friend disclosed his curiosity, saying it stemmed from the one time he had been stimulated by a vibrator. It was about 7 years ago when the wife had used an almost pencil-thin anal probe and hit his prostate.

Deciding to satisfy his curiosity, the wife pulled out her strap-on and attempted to penetrate him. He was excited, but despite copious amounts of lube, his tight little hole refused any access. The next morning the wife declared that a trip to the adult store was in order. While there, among the purchases was a set of two vibrating eggs with a single control. That night changed his life.

As play progressed, she got out the lube and was able to insert the vibrating eggs in his orifice. His grimace turned into a Cheshire Cat grin and he savored the exciting new feelings he was having. After a while, he was standing next to the bed I was laying on when I positioned myself with my head near him and partially hanging over the edge of the bed. I told him "Now that the ice is broken, come here." I pulled him closer, straddling my head as I engulfed his soft, and previously "for women only cock."

Sucking softly and using my tongue to stimulate his entire member and lick his ball with him still in my mouth, we began hearing those moans and groans so common when one is experiencing ecstasy through the ministrations of another. As he continued to grow, he became more and more involved, rubbing my chest and telling us how good it felt. In the meantime, the wife pulled out the Hitachi Wand and began stimulating is ass while the vibrating eggs furnished internal pleasure. My sucking and the wand exponentially increased his excitement and he began to push back against the head of the wand. He got more and more involved, laying across my chest and taking hold of my cock, pumping slowly. Pushing more and more against the wand, the vibration and pressure began to relax his sphincter and, ever so slowly, its bulbous head moved into the previously "exit only" tunnel.

With the heightened excitement of the moment, I began emitting precum which he noticed while pumping my now rock hard cock. As he hesitantly licked the moist head, while pushing back, the bulb of the wand entered him and made contact with a vibrating egg. It was like an electric shock running through his body. He let out a deep, loud moan, his balls tightened, and he let loose a stream of cum while deep in my throat. I wrapped my arms around his legs, holding him tightly and his shuddering orgasm continued. I kept him in, slowly sucking as his cock softened, draining him, but keeping a bit without swallowing. The wand was removed, we separated, and he attempted to stand up on wobbly legs, but need this arms on the bed for support.

With the vibrating eggs still working their magic, I turned around and kissed him, probing his lips with my tongue and transferring some of his cum to him for his tasting pleasure. His eyes widened and a perplexed crossed his face. I'm not sure if he was shocked at having been kissed by a man or his first taste of his own cum. Soon his Cheshire Cat grin returned as he expressed awe and wonder over his experience and new found pleasure.

As the wife sought to retrieve the eggs from him, his sphincter resisted and she had to reapply the wand to the outside to relax it enough to release the vibrating orbs. His countenance turned to a wan look bordering on disappointment as the last bit of stimulation was removed from his shivering body.

He can't wait until or next trip so we can further his bisexual education. It was a joy and a pleasure to have had the opportunity to ensure that another's (especially a good friend's) first time was a positive, desirable experience that left them craving for more.