Register

Recent Blogs Posts

1. I am so sick and tired of personal ads and the games and unsure people

I was questioning for so long by the time I tasted my first man I knew I was ready for more, not 100% but knew if the right safe guy came along who was handsome and right for me I would move quickly, I checked personal ads and found a and met a couple gay guys I hooked up with with no hesitation, once I knew I wanted and craved cock it was a done deal, I wouldn't cheat on my then girlfriend to do it so broke up with her and posted a person ad on a dating site, what a waste of F'ing time, all these older guys and their secrets and lies, I am very clear I don't want anyone in the closet or questioning, testing the waters, but yet, every single one of the replies are vague, or you have to drag things out of them, then they admit they have a partner, so while I understand being nervous or questioning, if you jerk off to cock and only think about men, which I did while with women, once you get a taste and decide you want more, be honest like I was and tell your suitor your situation, lots of guys are willing to let you test the waters. But I can see why most gay guys stay away from straight dudes and bi's, it's all wishing and wondering. If you say you are bo or gay, don't waste peoples time, be honest if you messaged them, and stop with the likes or matches, just freakin say hi and what you are hoping to do, ask men what they prefer in bed, don't just say hi there and expect us to drag it out of you, you're the one reaching out, say something, say too much if you need to, don't be a mute.