Register

All Blog Entries

1. Current/s

Updated Mar 13, 2012 at 9:04 AM by void()

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. is bisexuality all that it is made out to be ?

why do people think that bisexuality is the best of all worlds ?... the false illusion that we are happy cos we have the best of both worlds ?, we have had two dates at the weekend, we never lack for sex ?

yes bisexuality can mean that we can share our lives with both genders, but, that is not always the fantasy that people believe... because people are human, they have baggage, they have lives, and they have wants, needs and desires too.. and that can lead to conflict, as bisexuals are human too, not professional baggage handlers..... so many of us try to make contact with people without handling the baggage.... and it can make us appear like all we care about is sex, not people......

are bisexuals so different in that respect than any other sexuality that go to the bars or singles groups with the desire to meet other people for company and no strings attached sex ? we are people that can form long term relationships with people too..... its not all about being free and easy.... being bisexual is about being human too....

yes we have sexual interests, wants and needs, but we want to be held, touched, loved, wanted, needed, desired by our partners.... our long term partners.... and we want them to understand that they are our partners, the ones we love, want, need and desire..... but that we can also have a itch that can be difficult to scratch... and it can be like the itch on the underside of your foot when you have two arms full of things......

it can mean coming out to friends, family and loved ones in the hope that they understand its not just about sex, its about who we are, what we think, what we feel, why we are bisexual and what it means to be bisexual..... what it means to be lost, confused, misunderstood.... and hoping that the people that matter most to us, can understood that we are bisexual, but we are still the same people we were before we came out......

bisexuality can be a beautiful shared experience or experiences, it can be the chance to meet many different unique people of different ages, races, cultures, sexualities....... it can be the chance to share some very special, tender, passionate moments between people..... it can be the chance to share something with others and ourselves that defies words....... it is our world, it is our bisexuality......

is bisexuality all that its made out to be, is a loaded question, as the same can be asked of heterosexuality, homosexuality, asexuality... any form of sexuality..... and the best way to find out, is not to assume, judge or reject bisexuality, but take the hand of a bisexual and walk with them..... and learn the truth about each bisexuals differences, their unique individual traits,..... and then ask yourself, is bisexuality all its made out to be...... and are bisexuals anything more than simple people with simple wants, needs and desires...... and a desire to share our bisexuality with others.... in the hopes they enjoy sharing bisexual experiences.......
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. The New Job

It's mid-term from today.. luffly week off work..but had an interview this morning for a new job closer to home... already have been offered one, but this one is even more close so popped along or haff 8 this morning as requested and can honestly say, it went ok.. came out feeling dead smug and pleased with mesel... no, am not so arrogant as to think the job was in the bag, but know I did the best I could and did it well and do know the Chair of the panel definitely liked me. That is always a plus at such times.... never quite sure being seen first of a day is however.. because..

....I walked out of the interview room feeling good, a feeling which lasted about 2 seconds because what I was confronted with was a 24 yo rather gorgeous girl I knew from uni waiting to be wheeled in and interviewed. She is not only bright, but very fucking bright and sex oozes from every pore... she is also very heterosexual. So there was me, done up to the eyeballs but attired both respectfully and quite conservatively, feeling very pleased with myself, suddenly feeling like a bit of an old grannie and very inadequate and dowdy indeed. In my ears rang the word's of my daughter regarding the job I have already been offered... "Take that job and I will never, ever speak to you ever again!" I think some internal family difficulty may be about to become exacerbated..

Now I realise getting a job should be about getting the best person into that job, irrespective of gender, age, looks and sexuality... it is something I have fought for all my adult life...but who knows truly how people are appointed to jobs and what is in the minds of those who do the appointing and proving what we may suspect is a very dificult thing indeed.. but we go along dressed as appropriate and do our bit to get on in life and see what comes...

...and after today I suspect what comes will be that little bit of a family fracas resulting from working at the same school as my daughter is a student. O the joys of work and love of family.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. why didn't I follow through!

So today I seen a add from a bi guy looking for a BJ it was a black man and his package looked great. I sent my message offering my help and after two emails He sent his address. I chickened out and came up with an excuse. I have never played with a Black male before and really have the urge but I'm affraid to follow through. I think it's because when I was younger I was bullied by Black kids in school but I'm not sure.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. 1st blog post! woo :)

[COLOR="#EE82EE"]hey so im stacey and this is my first blog post, nothing interesting probably but you know your going to keep reading just cause you will :) so whoever you are please just drop by and say hi, go on what have you got to lose? exactly so... go to my profile :) i look forward to getting back to you!! xx[/COLOR]
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. Bi Male for fun in Memphis area

I want to explore my bi side especially with a couple with a bi male. If you are interested in giving and receiving give me a shout.
    Tags: memphis
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. WOW

This is kinda cool. We can now write blogs....It's like a little journal we all can have. Its like a update on how we are, than it doesn't clutter the forums if someone wants to write about their day! :)
    Awesome idea!!:grouphug:
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. why is it so hard to find real true bisexuals

this is what i would like to know,

wh is it so hard to find real true bisexuals ? every one who has contacted us ,say that they are bi but it comes down to it they are not, they just want the female. does anyone else have the same problem?
    Categories
    Uncategorized