Register

All Blog Entries

1. Nj Demons beat New You are able to Rangers 5-3 in epic Game Five

The Nj Demons stated a legendary 5-3 victory within the New You are able to Rangers in Game Five from the Eastern Conference finals to maneuver within touching distance from the Stanley Cup finals.

New Jersey's Martin Brodeur made 25 saves but Henrik Lundqvist made just 12 saves for that Rangers while permitting four goals in a game title the very first time this postseason. Nevertheless, Brodeur is going to be mightily relieved to depart Madison Square Garden having a 3-2 series lead after gifting the Rangers their crucial third goal within this high-scoring encounter.
    [url=http://www.2012cheapnikejerseyswholesale.com]cheap nfl jerseys[/url]
    The Demons required an impressive 3- lead inside the first 10 mins of Game Five. But Nj allow the lead be a waste to three-3 before rallying and scoring two times late within the third period to assert the victory.

The victory lifted Nj to some 3-2 lead over their mix-river rivals within the best-of-seven Eastern Conference finals and they'll have the opportunity to seal a location within the Cup finals the very first time in nine years once the show returns to Nj on Friday.
    [url=http://www.2012cheapnikejerseyswholesale.com]2012 cheap nike jerseys wholesale[/url]
    Gionta got the Demons going, flipping a rebound past Rangers netminder Henrik Lundqvist under three minutes into the overall game, and Patrik Elias deflected in another 90 seconds later before New You are able to had even registered a go on Brodeur. Your Garden crowd were stunned into silence when Travis Zajac's slap shot on the three-on-two break got past Lundqvist have less the stick side for any 3- Demons lead with 10:11 residing in the outlet period.

The very best-seeded Rangers responded having a goal by Brandon Prust, back following a one-game suspension for elbowing, 5 minutes later and 32 seconds in to the second period captain Ryan Callahan cut the Devils' result in 3-2.
    [url=http://www.2012cheapnikejerseyswholesale.com/mlb-jerseys-c-108.html]cheap mlb jerseys[/url]
    In complete control, the Rangers obtained the equalizer through Marian Gaborik 17 seconds in to the third as Brodeur miscontrolled the puck to permit the possibility which in turn crept underneath the goalkeeper.

But Ryan Carter place the Demons ahead again from the feed by Stephen Gionta with 4:24 remaining, and Zach Parise obtained a clear internet goal with more than thirty seconds left.

The La Nobleman have previously reserved their devote the Stanley Cup finals after overall the Western Conference title in five games within the Phoenix Coyotes.
    [url=http://www.2012cheapnikejerseyswholesale.com/mlb-jerseys-anaheim-angeles-c-108_112.html]Discount Anaheim Angeles Jerseys[/url]
    The Nobleman arrived at the finals in only 14 games (4-1, 4-, 4-1), as the Rangers have previously fought through 19 games and also the Demons 17.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. hey it me again biguymarried33 this time who has been outed????

Hey guys and gals i have to warn ya periods are not my friend you have been warned lol anyways the subject today who out there has been outed this guy was by a x ok i will tell ya the story we were at the bar and a bunch of my friends and me and my gf was out i don't know what exactly brought it up but my x outed me infront of alot of my friends of course i tried to deny it because i was embarrassed of course even though i knew it was true after that for a joke someone played dancing queen it hurt i won't lie so i had to take my best friend and he asked me if it was true i said yes he said he was ok with it as long as i dont hit on him i laughed and said he wasn't my type lol but im out to alot of people but i can be me its scary but im me i don't know why i feel this way but i do and no matter what know one can change you and you can try to hide your feelings but you can't so enjoy and i know alot has to hide it so be safe but remember its apart of you now so be you its easier in the end..... until next time all please coment id love to hear from all of ya friends like me bi guys or bi girls drop me a line who couldn't use more friends that feel this way questions r kewl too....

Updated May 24, 2012 at 1:07 AM by biguymarried33

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Seeking to wear for you

I am a good cock sucker and cum lover for all, but now I want to wear panties and nylons and bra and suck cock but then just maybe I think I'd want you to cum on my nylons and then fed me ur cock for a sweet cleaning. So if anyone out there whats to try this with me then get back to me.

But really i'd love to find a local guy who wants sucked at times....I'm always free on the weekends and lQQking. Anyone else feel like I do.

Would love to hear from anyone who dresses to
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Ring of Fire Feels Good

Basking in the late afternoon sun as a rare solar eclipse is occurring ; if I hadn't been watching the news during the week-end, I'd be completely oblivious. Seems like a typical tranquil, warm, mid-May afternoon in the neighborhood. Transplanted an African cactus just prior to the eclipse; seems to be enjoying the therapeutic, vitamin D producing qualities of 'old Sol ' as I am. 2012 rocks! Bring on the Mayan predictions!
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. new member here...(CanIsuckUrCock )

CanIsuckUrCock
    mwm..north california
    san francisco bay area

would like to find a married guy (50+) who can host
    that would love a personal cocksucker to suck his cock
    every week....will suck your cock for as long as it takes to drain
    your cum-loaded balls.....then swallow every drop
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. new here. north of Boston, MA

Very excited to find this site- hoping to meet some great people to explore some of my sexual desires. North of Boston, MA here.. looking to meet local friends.. thanks, Matty
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. thoughts about being married and bi

Hi bare with me this my first blog and fyi not much for periods sorry..... Anyways let me introduce myself Im a bi married man living in small town usa ok married my best friend and yes she knew long before we were married i get asked that alot anyways.... Is it me or is it hard being this way its hard to find guyz who understand I always get you r gay you just don't know it yet or wow she knows does she join in or watch....but i bet Im not the only one no she doesn't like to watch or join in but she supports me like a great person does.....and i know Im very lucky for that i just want to find in small town usa a friend with benefits Im sorry i couldnt be gay i love pussy way to much is there any guyz like me out there let me know would love to chat about people in my same situation lets talk....until next time.....
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. Fun in the sun

If any guys that like to lay nude in the sun i have a very privat and discreet terrace in kew gardens queens you can be totaly nude ,The weather is great the sun is hot and the cocktails are flowing .Drop me a line if anybody is intrested.
    Categories
    Uncategorized