Register

All Blog Entries

1. An amusing song....

[video=youtube;tIXWRInggwY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tIXWRInggwY[/video]
    The South Park bits fit pretty nicely. The guitar solo is my current ringtone :bigrin:
    Tags: music, south park
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Songs to make love to

Kate and I often make love to music... some songs just do it for us and enhance the joy and the ecstasy no end.. this is one of my faves and with this there is a silly gobby goose u know not a million miles away who luffs being well and truly bumped...:impleased

[video=youtube;x4r-c4I_9Rc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4r-c4I_9Rc[/video]
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Les Triplets de Belleville

I like this song a lot.

[video=youtube_share;X-KChYBFiB0]http://youtu.be/X-KChYBFiB0[/video]

- Drew :paw:
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Anyone served in the military?

Can you debunk this photo? Or is this photo authentic? The person who is anti-LGBT says it's fake and this person thinks he knows everything about military. Take a look at the picture and read his comment:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]8029[/ATTACH]

His comment:

[SIZE=2]It's really pretty easy to pick this one apart. The interior of military helicopters are not painted white with plastic trim. Trim burns,plus lite colors and reflections from instrument lites affect nite vision devices. Then there are problems with the things worn by the fair skinned flight crew person allegedly.He/she is not wearing a Nomex flight suit and the helmet is not a current crew helmet.The helmets currently have two visors,one dark,one is a bronze color HD ,and some even have three with a clear wind guard. Current issue helmets also have the integral nite vision module molded in and the intercom microphone is also molded into the helmet and is made of part kevlar and part carbon fibre.
    At the least this person might be trying to get his/her point across by wearing a standard military blouse/shirt and posing in a Jet Ranger helicopter which the state of NC has for use by officials.My estimation is that he/she is either a gay wannabe,or mad at NC for not letting he/she in the national guard. Then there are those who simply love posing and writing stuff for social web sites. Too bad both his/her name and face is obscured. Not so brave after all is he/she?
    No need to call to see if this is real,sorry.Trust but Verify. I prefer to verify.[/SIZE]
    Tags: lgbt, military
    Categories
    Uncategorized
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Images
  5. A little bit of music to break the monotony

[URL]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ChVJTZzHf7I[/URL]

This lovely lady is Viktoriya Yermolyeva.
    An accomplished graduate of the Franz Lizst Academy of Music in Weimar.

Check out her channel. Her original pieces are quite delicious in addition to some amazing covers.
    Tags: music
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. Background stuff

Hi. This is Tom, one of the old-schoolers from days long past. First registered here in 2004 or 2005. I'm not sure which. I'm back from an extended hiatus which mostly involved lurking and trying to salvage the wreckage of my life.
    As some of you are well aware, I'm bipolar/ADHD. Type one, the more batshit manic 'I'm so happy I could kill myself' variety. This led to some pretty fucked up stuff in the last decade of my life. I'm now attempting to make some sense of it by consolidating my thoughts to a single few blocks of text to be carefully scrutinized.

First, a bit of IRL back story:
    Was working in kitchens for a few years. Did a stint at culinary school. Burned out hard plus had a falling out with my former Chef. Got back into heavy opioids in a bad way. Took a job at the most shady(scamming the elderly and doing subpar work) AC company in the Bay area. Everyone there was on either coke or oxycontin. Both for some.

Seemed to be getting by despite a horribly destructive and stressful work environment. Went off my seroquel because I was being threatened with terminaton for being too slow on the job. Everything was fine the first few weeks.

Then....
    Car accident. Totaled my jeep in a no clear fault situation, Boss docks 20 hours of overtime. I was highly pissed about this. Played it cool and finally walked when it became abundantly clear I was not getting my money. So there I am- no car, no job and I lost my place to live.

I should also mention that I used to know Eppigy, one of the trolls from Encyclopedia Dramatica. The boy has been fucking with me (death threats and the like) off and on for a few years. Could still be, though I imagine he's forgotten me in favor of more amusing prey.

Anyhoo.....

A bunch of bad stuff happened in a short period of time. Plus I found out a former best friend killed himself. I never got to make up with him and it still eats at me.

I stopped sleeping, didn't eat much- just lived on coffee and cigarettes for a couple months. Started living in a warped space of nihilistic moral relativism.

Then as some of you know, I started getting paranoid. I honestly don't remember a lot of it. I found notebooks after the fact with all kinds of passwords, handles and cryptic notes to myself about breaking some sort of code.

For a brief instant I felt sucked into some sort of trippy universal consciousness with my computer.

I became convinced my friends were trying to kill me.

I spent every fucking minute in a state of cat-like readyness.

Started with the intention of counter-trolling, but got totally lost in a mad rage and went rather postal.

I won't name drop, but a few people from here were in contact with me when I started coming unglued. One girl just told me to keep smoking more weed. Did I let them influence me or get inside my head? Sure. But I thought they were friends.

Much love to those who were actually trying to be there for me, even if I wasn't having it at the time.

So then......
    Flew to DC, got hospitalized twice. Didn't take very long to get my head in order. Thank you zyprexa, even though you made me a bit pudgy.

Got back with my old girlfriend long distance. That in itself helped keep me grounded.

Came back to Florida. Fell back into the kiss of death (opioids) really hard. Went to a doctor, did the suboxone detox and haven't looked back.

So what is the point of me telling you people all this?

To give some insight into the current state of things.

My purpose with trolling was to stick up for myself, but I got lost in the fury because I happened to be going completely fucking bonkers at the time. I have attemped to atone for my wrongs, and wish to lend what understanding I can to the situation.

Several handles here can be attributed to maybe 3 people. Diamonddog and I used to IM chat a lot. He sent me a message telling me he ripped Aeon (joan) apart not long before I stopped talking to him. I know 'beserker' was DD because 'beserker' knew stuff that I only told to DD.

The subject of infoterror is resurfacing. I should explain. I was paranoid and sought an ally. Seemed like the logical thing to do at the time. Dick move? Sure it was. I never said I was perfect. If anything, use the resources there to better understand the enemy.

Some of this could be adamkadmon43. I'm not sure.

All one really needs to do is take a handful of inflammatory users and pick at their sentence structure and points they repeatedly bring up. As they become more passionate the veil begins to slip.

Hope this proves useful to someone. If not- at least I got some shit out of my system.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. The Bisexual Beard

[FONT=comic sans ms][SIZE=3][COLOR=#0000FF]I stood in front of the mirror this morning, carefully trimming my beard, and continued a long, drawn-out thought process I've been having with that guy. I used a clippers attachment that left each strand at about a half inch covering my chin, running a narrow hedge around my mouth, and under my nose. My razor took a careful swipe under my nostrils, and edged along the outline of the rest. No sideburns, no jowl cover: An ovular, symmetrical patch of attractive fur. And what did it remind me of? Another attractive area; an area I've enjoyed visiting time and time again! And then it finally dawned: I've created for myself a signal beacon for all traditionally sexual people! Straight women would admire the careful detailing perhaps, noting the fine snipping and carefuly outlining and be orally drawn to its promise. Straight men would feel a stir at its sight, wondering where they've delighted in the shape and suggestive countenence. And bisexuals of both parties would smile, and know that the signal was for them.
    As I finish cleaning up, showering, and go out into the day, I smile, knowing now just why I've picked my style, and hoping others will get the message. The bisexual beard--gives me new eyes to view those others of the male sort who donn the same, and a great yearning to know the thoughts of the women I meet when I notice them notice it!
    Any thoughts?[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. I survived!

Was spared from the wrath of Isaac. But wondering should I leave all the windows covered until the hurricane season is over? 2005 really wore me up with... up, down, up, down, up, down. My God, I thought I was having bad sex!
    Anyways, just an update that our power is still on. After the remaining of the bands is still yet to come so I'm hoping we are spared from power outage as well. It's all wet around here. Like good sex. All wet and blown.

All the emergency supplies from water, to non perishable food, oils for the lamps, candles, etc will be stored aside. We build these things up and at the end of the hurrican season, we keep some and the majority are donated to disaster relief if needed or to food banks.
    I keep saying, "oh this year I will buy power generator" but never do. When Tropical storm Debbie hit, we had 18 hour power outage and kick myself for not getting it. DUMMY!

Happy Monday everyone, please keep those that will be affected and those that have been affected by the storm in your thoughts and prayers.
    Blessed Be )O(
    Categories
    Uncategorized