Register

All Blog Entries

1. looking for fun and a friend

I am looking for a friend and fun i do have a bf just feel like something is missing would be nice to just hangout and see how it goes. my bf wouldn't be involved at first or at all if u prefer. send me a message and well see what happens.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. 3 some wanted want a bi girls thts dwn

3 some wanted want a bi girls thts dwn for anything to wat I say:)
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. I'm looking for friends...so I started a group in California!

Hi! I'm looking to make a few special friends and thought there must be others like me. If you are into or have an interest in the outdoors and the fun that can be had then please check out this group. I guess will will work out the kinks (pun intended) as we go along!

[B][URL="http://www.bisexual.com/forum/group.php?groupid=331"]Northern California Married Bi-Outdoors[/URL][/B]
  4. I have a first timer

I met a guy that has been in jail for 30 years . So he wants me to help him with all the things he never done sexually which is no problem for me , since am addicted to sex .Am teaching him first by talking and making him read before we start to explore this . He want to be turned out , I've done it before but it when wrong the last guy is hooked and can't turn it off ... So am taking it slow with him I don't want him to mix it up... he just worried that when he does anal that it will make him gay but am trying to calm him down . I just took it off the table for now and let him get cool with it then I want him to bring it to me not me push him on....
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. NEW MEMBERS - Introduce Yourselves Here!

[QUOTE=monaohio;262149]what is happening with the site i have not been able to get in chat rooms please help[/QUOTE]
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. getting laid like a woman

i love having sex like a woman. i love to suck and fuck. when it comes to sex with a man i am submissive on my back legs spread wide open feet in air. and as he enters my hole i yell oh god do not stop and feel every inch going in.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. truth be told

How many of you truely believe in unconditional love? Can a couple have a real open relationship and make it work? I know that I love sex with women and men and I refuse to hide who I am because of censorship! I love being bisexual, its the best of both worlds! Any other opinions on this are welcome!
    Categories
    Uncategorized