Register

All Blog Entries

1. Closet bi guy

just a short post will tell more later. I have a question is anyone near flint Michigan and can you tell me if there is anywhere near here that I can watch some man to man or maybe a glory hole where I may try sucking some cock?
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. New and confused

Hi all. I have recently found myself attracted to men. Iam in a long term relationship with a girl, who I deeply love, though get urges. She has seen me flirt with guys and they flirt back, and has seen me hook up with a random guy, though we were all drunk and laughed it off as a joke. I would love to explore this new side of me more, but do not want to hurt her and to be honest want her involved every step of the way. Thing is I dont know how to break it two her. Also dont want to sleep with a guy just have 'fun' with him and my girl.. any advice on how to break it too her and not hurt her.... any experiences similar. ... basically any advice....
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Pls READ AND COMMENT i need some advice !!!!

So I have been dating bf for two years now he told he was bi and a year ago I'm having a hard time dealing with it because everytime I try and talk to him about it he gets so upset one time when we he was drunk he did open up to me and tell me about a ex boyfriend (who he still talks to on fb btw) he went on to say that if he would ever cheat on me it be with a man so everytime he makes a new guy friend I wondered what they actually are doing which is driving me nuts but what makes it worse is it seems like he is in complete denial about it so at first I was thinking maybe he is just gay but he is 35 and he said he knows he is not gay I don't know why it bothers me so much that he doesn't want to talk about it I even told him we can have a three way to help with his urges but he says I would ruin it which really hurt my feelings now he wants to get married and idk if I will ever be able to trust him because of that one comment he said when he was drunk he says that I'm just making a big deal out of nothing but cheating is cheating regardless of gender recently we moved in with our friends and he became best buds with nate (I know.nate isnt bi because he has talked about how he doesn't like to see guys kiss ) well nate always jokes around and will grab his butt and josh will just let him grab up on him and knowing my man he doesn't like people touching him especially guys he even got all mad when nate would do the same to his other friend he was acting like he was jealous wouldn't let him touch him which is really unlike him what gets ne is nate looks so much like his ex which is crazy anyways idk what to do especially since we are room mating with him and they work together I'm so confused I feel like a horrible gf for not trusting him but I can't help it cause he isn't willing to help me understand he just expects me to get over it

Updated Jan 22, 2014 at 3:14 AM by $3ra1991

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. I'm bi, not ga..

Hey I'm 45ish, white, 185#, 6.5" cock, bi, NOT gay, oral, have swallowed but not much, safe only bottom and have been fucked while giving a blowjob. I say bi, but not gay because sex with a woman supercedes bi-sex. It makes it tough to play too because I'm very selective. I live in northeast Texas near Arkansas and finding a similar guy or couple is tough. Anyone like this?
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. My voice

For years, I've felt insignificant. I know there are many people out there who struggle with this, although the egomaniac inside of me wants to believe I'm the only one. I feel like no one notices anything I do, no one hears my words, not a single person understands anything I am trying to say. I spend my days alone, hiding from the world because I feel like I don't matter even a tiny bit.

And then I came back here to check in.

I wrote an essay a few years ago about what it is like to be married and bisexual. Almost 26,000 people have viewed my words since I wrote them. I had message after message in my inbox from people just like me, kind souls who felt like no one was listening and the ones who were, didn't understand. In the 2 (maybe 3?) years since I posted the thread, there's been a steady trickle of encouragement and gratitude from people who say that my words have made a difference to them.

I'm in no way trying to toot my own horn. To be honest, I felt like that post could have used a damn good editor and a complete rewrite ;) The point I'm trying to make is that so many people saw past all of the obvious flaws and finally someone listened to something I had to say. That, no matter how insignificant I feel sometimes, I'm only as insignificant as I want to be. No one will ever notice anything I do if I don't make a single effort to be heard.

(I don't even know if this makes sense. I just needed to attempt to put my feelings into words)
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. Today

I woke up this morning and decided that this would be the day that I would suck my first cock. I went to a local park that I was told was used by men for sex. I got there about lunch time and after about a 30 min waited another car pulled in and parked next to me. We started to talk and before long he told me he was alone in the office today and wanted to know if I would like to go back with him for awhile and of course I said yes. We get to his office go in side and he locks the door walks up to me pulls me up to him and I unbuckle his pants and get them off of him and before I knew it I was on my knees with his cock in my mouth and altho it was my first I felt like I had been doing it all my life. I sucked his cock for abit sucked and licked his cum filled balls for abit. I took my time while I sucked and stoked his cock until his balls emptied his cock juice and kept on going until he said stop. I cleaned up his now soft cock and asked him if i could suck him again but he gave me his number to call in a few days. All I can say is Iam hooked now for life ...Iam a cock sucker and cant wait to suck another
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. First time

I have known all of my life that I was gay but I never would except it. The last few years my life has been a constant battle within myself not to give into it but I have reached that point where I need to give in and explore that gay side of me altho Iam married and really dont want a divorce I want to find a man in his 60s that will allow me to explore his body with my hands at first and then when I feel comfortable I want to satisfy him with my mouth and be a bottom to him......
    Categories
    Uncategorized