Register

All Blog Entries

1. bending over

anyone if you was with me and I bend over would you put it in me till you came in me look at my profile for pic of my ass
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. bending over

anyone if you was with me and I bend over would you put it in me till you came in me
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. What's up with Chat.?

Chat is not working for me...is it my PC or a general failure? Help...I need my chat fix
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Are you more into men or women?

[QUOTE=SexuallyTorn28;270859]This is so incredibly hard for me. For so long everyone has known my desire for young women, but in the back of my mind that's private trees been occasions where I've gotten the hots for a young male too. For the record men who like teenage boys disgust me. Always have. So when I tell you I was 27 and had sex with a student that could have gotten me arrested, you'd be right to call me a hypocrit. In fact the 21 year old hottie chick I was going out with exposed as a reaction to her anger. You see my whole life I've hid my secret lists for girls and boys of ages 13-17 that I so often longed for. So when after a party I realized there was a mouth watering kid, athlete, ripped, 6pack and a tight perfect shaped butt that I was just horny enough to grab my attention. With my date soundly asleep with the other 6 or so who passed out drunk at a friends house, I made a move for Christopher. When he awake and kissed me so passionately with his tongue I took my hand and unbuttoned his jeans and palmed his 'still growing penis' and fondled his perfect feeling balls. I Remeber thinking how I really wanted to put his balls in my mouth and nibble on them while stroking his cock and after that I wanted to as a 27 tear old man take a risk of horrific consequences and toss he salad with all the sleeping witnesses that close to prof I was at least bisexual if not a complete homosexual. I Remeber pulling Chris' underwear down and starin at his cute cock of just under 5 inches. That turned me on too.
    He didn't have a hair on his body and his skin was so perfect. Then my conscience asked me right then if I was about to have gay sex with a ten he boy who had at least been through puberity or was I about to have sex with a minor and risk my entire life. Chris wrapped his sexy legs around my neck and my decision was made, except for a voice that whispered 'go ahead and suck that boys penis you closet homo, your nothing but a great big butt pirate and I'm gonna let everyone know I saw you take advantage of a teenage boy. I was so hard, and so was Chris, but soon others could wake up, and I'd be forever shamed. Right then Chris asked if I was a coward or if I was man enough to let people know you are who you are. Just then I leaned forward and kissed Christopher and I could hear people moving around and I knew that was it, everyone wa staring at a sight they couldn't beleive, me of all people having gay sex and publicly. I though couldn't resist this kid, I coukdnt, even my fears of social condemnation weren't enough to allow me to pass on this perfect male body. I Remeber hearing insults while we had interxourse. Nasty terms were being uttered and someone threw a banana at my head and said stick that up your ass while u fagets are are poking each other's poop holes you ferry. I came inside Chris and after I did reality set in, I felt so small laying there stuck to Chris and everyone knowing I couldn't resist cumming inside a boy am not my hot date or public ridcule could save me. In one day I went from popular kid for 20 years in a city to a homosexual who likes little boys. Are they right? I can't flat out deny it I know that, Chris would agree[/QUOTE]
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Hypocritical husband and person.

Since I was 25, if I was honest , and I wast, I'd of not acted confused when truth was I was having sex with a young man who I'll just say wasn't 25 lol. In fact the fort time we hooked up he was sleeping, we did a little blow and as I stared towards him I realized the firm shape of his butt formed a erotic picture in my mind and I knew I wanted to put my tool in his tool box. As I spooned him I realized that for 10 years is had very strong opinions against homosexuality, I was publicly mean about it. I even right then remembered telling many friends that the catholic priests are going to hell for what they did to those boys, then it hit me, I'm no different then them right now. I could have withdrawn, I didn't. Since then I've had sex with a male 25 or under at least 10 times. My wife uses a strap on on me and let's me dress in her lingerie. All she says afterwards is just don't let catch with a real penis back there. I always act as if that was crazy talk. Truth is I wen talked her into calling the strap on 'her cock' because I love to be able to tell my wife I want her dick in my ass. My fantasy is to blow a young athletic, shaved, ripped young man in my wife's prescense. Though that's probably a pipe dream. At 23 years old my then gf came home early from college and caught me in her panties and bra bent over on our bed with a 20 year old college freshman football player going to town on my ass. My gf remembered being shocked at the size of the fball player and even more so at how his 9 inch monster cock wasn't killing her bf. That night my gf told me she could ever have a dick go inside her that's likely gonna be going inside boys butts. She told me she watched for a few minutes before busting us, she said if your not gay your bisexual, but your certainly not just straight. She claimed the way I took that kids Dick that no amount of pussy was gonna keep me from taking a cock up the ass or in the mouth. Years later she told me I kinda figured when I gave u a BJ and you always wanted me to finger your ass, she said the clincher was you always hopping up and down on my finger like it wa a mini penis. lol. My wife if today and I have 2 kids, and I'm not sure she can take another sexual episode. 2 years ago our nanny who was 18.5 years old made a pass at me and I didn't even consider declining her request. My wife found out because I kept the girls underwear at her behest as she wanted and I wanted to wear them from time to time. Now I'm supposed to mention I'm a homosexual and a homosexual that's got a focus on young athletic strapping males?? Thing is I'm craving a full time sex Parnter all the time lately. I want to suck a young mans cock so bad I can taste it. What should I do?
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. Mwm in Txs wants to Bottom

I can hardly sleep at night, wondering when I will find a clean mwm to take my tight ass balls deep. I've begged my wife to slide her vibe inside my butt & she won't. So I need a man to tie me up and fuck me.
    Tags: bottom
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. Describe your penis with a movie title

[QUOTE=Francine Brice;270411]Well since I am a GURL, I would still describe it as "My Very Best Friend!"
    Since it has always been there for me in both good times and bad times![/QUOTE]
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. a poem

my desire
    my destiny
    u
    ur breath
    ur arms
    my body
    naked
    natural
    for u