Register

All Blog Entries

1. The Seduction of a Married Couple 2

The invitation to the hottub didn't delay that much and after less than an hour of a very soft interrogatory that looked more like a spontaneous conversation, the husband said why they didn't continue the interesting chat they were having together in their hottub in the patio. That would serve as an obvious ice breaker, the moment of truth when everyone had to get naked in front of the others. He had never been shy in shedding off his clothes so he was the first to jump naked in the tub. The guy followed him while the wife went upstairs taking her time to fix her hair so it didn't get wet. For a second the thought of being alone and naked with another guy in the hottub came to his mind. The old taboos were trying to surface, but he just smiled and bravely made a move so their legs were touching under the water. That move was a key one. He had to make the husband understand that he had nothing against feeling the naked skin of another guy against his. He knew he wasn't being totally honest. He did that on purpose like a premeditated step to gain the husband's confidence since the guy had stated very clear in his profile that he was bisexual. And then she came in to the hottub wrapped in a towel with a sexy cap on her head to protect her hair. Graciously she took off the towel and entered totally naked, her beautiful white body shinning under the dimmed light of the half moon in the sky. He couldn't stop looking at her amazing greenish eyes. Her look of lust and happiness was overwhelming. He had to forced himself to look at the husband too. He knew the guy was thoroughly observing his every reaction. So now he was facing the most difficult task he had ever had in his entire sexual life, how to seduce a married couple, how to make them feel comfortable with him and let them know that he was up for the challenge.

He didn't know how to proceed. He never had been in this type of situation before. Should he wait for them to do the first move or should he initiate some approach and if so in which direction? He understood that he could try to identify who was the leader in the couple. If it happened to be the woman it would be much easier for him, but if the husband was the commander in chief, a little mistake could be the end of everything he had been working for so far and so hard. He made again the exact right move. Instead of going for one or another, he touched both on their shoulders and that was like an electrifying moment for him. For the first time in his life he wasn't blinded by the desire to feel a naked woman with his hands. He actually liked to be with both of them in that hottub, the way they smiled to each other and to him, the subtle movements of their feet under the water to accommodate his presence in between them.

They got closer to him and at the same time the couple started kissing softly first and then with increasing passion. He watched from a very short distance as his dick responded with a twitch and began an enormous erection under the water, sometimes pressed against the hairy leg of the man, sometimes against the smooth leg of the woman, and that was totally fine. Then the husband grabbed his neck and gently pushed him into their kiss. He closed his eyes and let it happen. He felt the two mouth on his face and their tongues exploring inside his mouth. It was a brand new feeling being kissed at the same time by a man and a woman. The difference in texture and taste was a very curious one, even exciting sensing his dick pulsating with anticipation. He embraced both with his arms, feeling the heat from both bodies, male and female, in his hands and against his chest. At last a hand went down and grabbed his dick which was screaming for attention. He even didn't try to know which one, it just felt amazingly hot and somehow right. He wanted to thank that friendly hand. Breaking the three way kiss, he explored a little the neck of the woman with his mouth. She moved to his side and ended up,sitting on his left leg. The husband was still kissing her and he felt the man's erection pushing on his other leg. He moved his right leg to make some friction and the guy moaned, only then he realized that the hand on his dick was the husband's and he smiled. That wasn't too bad. After all the guy knew how to handle it, the right pressure on the right spots. He grabbed the husband by the arm and made him also sit on his lap beside the wife. He moved one hand down to feel her wet pussy and the other cupped the balls of the husband. They were now all moaning like a chorus of strange but exhilarating sounds. He then grabbed both by the neck and forced them to kiss him again.

Time had stopped for him. The background music, the candles in the patio, the kisses and the touching were much more than he had expected in his wildest imagination. When the husband suggested to go to their bedroom he even didn't notice that he had past the second test. For him it was just a natural following to what they had been doing in the hottub. The wife exited the hottub first and wrapped in her towel went into the house. The husband was about to follow but he wanted to thank this man for having allowed him to share this special moment of their intimacy. He grabbed the husband by the shoulders and pushed him down again in the water placed him within his legs, the back against his chest and he embraced the guy. He kissed the husband on the neck and grabbed his dick. The guy wasn't hard but obviously enjoyed his unexpected move. After a few seconds he released the husband and followed him upstairs to the bedroom.

to be continued.
    Tags: threesome
    Categories
    Uncategorized
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Images
  2. The Seduction of a Married Couple 1

He is in! It took several picture swaps and a dozen of emails to convince the couple that he was the right one to get their invitation. He knew that they had been looking for a while and that others in the site were trying to get in too. How come he had ended up in this situation, fighting with all his strength to get noticed by this couple? First he liked the simple way they had described themselves in their profile. Among a very well written introduction and mind blowing blogs, they mentioned that they wanted to explore their sexuality with a bi curious or bisexual man. He considered himself as straight as a pole, never the slightest question about it. He had never been with another man and never had a thought about it. Well, that's not exactly true. Most men had sometime thought of how would it be to have some limited interaction with another male maybe in a threesome. He had been lucky enough to try before once with a young couple. It happened two years ago and it was an amazing memory. Sex was just around satisfying the woman, but at some point the guy took his cock and used it to brush his woman's pussy. He remembered the weird touch, the manly hand wrapped around his organ and to his own surprise it wasn't that bad as he had thought. But that was all the contact he ever had with another guy.

He wondered why he answered this ad in first place. The woman in the pictures looked very sexy, indeed. The guy in the pictures wasn't intimidating at all. But that wasn't the real reason. There was something more profound which he felt arousing his interest while reading the blogs posted by this married couple in their late forties. He was intrigued by the description of a very new thing he never had tried before, like being in the middle of a couple in love, sharing their intimate moments not as an observer but as an active participant of those private instants. How could that be, how would he feel being sandwiched in between two people, having a man and a woman worshiping every inch of his body, cuddling together, that feeling of becoming not just a sexual toy for them to be used, which already was a big turn on even if everything was about just that, but to be also the target of a loving and tender dual attention from a real married couple? He really wanted to experience that, at least once.

Finally he decided to give it a try. When he started emailing with them he was a little sceptic. Maybe it was a trap. Maybe the profile was a fake, some guy who invented a wife to attract straight guys into his web of lies. But the blogs looked so real that he persevered even when the man was the only person in the couple with whom he had been having a conversation through the emails. He started just the correct way, instead of sending them a picture of his dick, he sent them a picture of him fully dressed with face and his killing smile, the same picture he would use when trying to hookup with a classy lady in an online dating site. Secondly he directed the conversation to the right spots, using spicy words but not overly sexual, aiming more to the sensuality and tenderness described by the couple in their blogs. Third he decided to go all the way and to be completely honest from the start. Being honest was something very hard to do in the lifestyle, it felt like striping naked in front of others without knowing if they would follow and do the same or just watch, laugh and leave. But he thought that in this case it was worthy taking the risk. So he did it.

He explained that he had never been with another man before, not even in a threesome, and that the way the couple described what they were looking for was something he had never encountered before in the lifestyle. It was true that many single women said in their profiles that they were interested in pursuing a more serious relationship with the guy. Most men were on the other hand allergic to that sort of reasoning and avoided any type of commitment. But sometimes it happened and great friendships developed in between two people who met for a while and the chemistry had worked fine. Only he had never heard of a functioning true relationship among a man on one side and a married couple on the other. He knew of some polyamory cases, but those were the exceptions, mostly when a couple added another woman to their bed and, besides, this couple clearly stated that they weren't looking for a third in their marriage. However, it was obvious that these guys were into something different, something more intimate than just a good moment of fun. And that was precisely the thing that intrigued him the most.

He always had this fantasy of having a regular couple to play. Why a couple? He really didn't know, but he thought it was something more stable and safe to play with a married couple. On the other hand in his mind, a threesome with a couple was only about servicing the woman, two men enjoying and sharing a female body. Mathematically speaking MFM were the best scenarios. To truly satisfy a woman requires a good amount of physical effort and being in his forties it was becoming a true challenge for him. With two guys engaged in the same effort, the possibilities were unlimited and the woman would always get more than she wanted. This was his original reasoning when he started looking for a couple and not just women, but in this case there was a twist to the story. The couple had clearly specified that they were not into focusing on anyone but on the three at once without stupid rules or taboos of any kind. That statement made him to be full of doubts. He tried to imagine himself touching a guy and he couldn't picture it in his mind. He may be fine allowing the other guy touch him and even suck his cock together with the wife, but that was the furthest he could make his imagination work in this scenario. In any case, that was his plan anyway, just get in and then see if he could get away with what he wanted without feeling too uncomfortable with the husband.

He read their blogs several times. He had to credit some good points to the writings. It's true that the social taboos were too strong inside his mind. He recognized that he had nothing against bisexuals, but he truly never felt any attraction for the male body. Although there was something in this couple that had made him take a step outside of his comfort zone and try to get together with them at any cost. Of course he knew it wouldn't be easy. These guys were talking not just with him. There were others, some even openly bisexuals who obviously looked like the more fitting candidates for them and the couple had also said that they were looking for just one special friend. But for them in order to select the right guy they would have to meet with some of them first and he was hoping to at least enjoy a good time with that sexy woman in the picture if at the end he couldn't overcome his reluctance to engage sexually in any way with the husband.

Finally he got in. The couple accepted to invite him over to their place. The rules were very simple. They would first have a chat with some drinks in the living room. Then if everybody was fine with the initial impressions they would jump together in the hottub, naked, and continue to chat with more drinks and then, if the chemistry developed in the right direction, they may take him to their bed. At any time, even in the hottub, he could just leave or the couple could just limit the encounter to some adventurous touching under the water but never consummate the act in their bedroom, meaning that he was out. Those were the rules. He understood it was not a case of two desperate horny people looking for a third to enjoy themselves, but a more lengthy approval process he was putting himself in. Was he ready for the challenge? He thought he was. He actually wanted to win the competition and become the one. He had decided to give it try and he wanted that to happen, but for that he needed to walk on a very thin line where the couple would be watching and judging every word he said and every move he made. His ultimate goal was to get in bed with them, let the guy touch him and then claim his reward, the sexy lady from the picture.

When he arrived to their home he immediately noticed that this couple was different. They were very polite, the house was beautiful and nothing indicated any rush or sexual charge in their attitude. He felt like he was visiting a couple of friends. They were well dressed and invited him for a drink. He was seated in an arm chair and the couple sat on a sofa in front of him. The first impressions were good and it seemed to be working fine from both sides. He had put on a casual attire, a long sleeve shirt and trousers. She had a beautiful black night dress and high heels. The guy was also wearing casual clothing similar to his. The woman was beautiful, much more beautiful than she looked in the picture. The guy was fine, a little short, a little chubby, but in any case, he wasn't interested in him, at least in the physical aspect. All his attention was focusing on her, but he soon understood that he had to be careful or the couple would reject him for doing just exactly that costly mistake. He thought he would have force himself to look neutral. However, as soon as they started chatting it was like a revelation for him. These two guys were really educated people, sympathetic with his situation of being the guest in their house and were doing a great effort to make him feel comfortable. Soon he felt like he had known these guys for a long time.He soon sensed that he had past the first test. Besides never acting aggressive or pushy, he knew when and how to insert the right compliments to both of them in the middle of the conversation. Once he celebrated her dress and her hair. Another time he mentioned how young the guy looked for his age. The right smiles in their faces told him he was going in the right direction.

to be continue...
    Tags: threesome
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Coming Out Bisexual a Survey

This survey is in 2 parts. I was wondering what your thoughts are about a straight spouse coming out bisexually to the other spouse. For one, do you think more men come out to their spouse than women? Of these couples that come out, which do you think has the least complications, a couple where the man comes out to his wife, or a couple where the wife comes out to her husband?
  4. Foundations

I recently was trying expression of something in a thread. What I was
    stumbling to express is a quote, I find of use as an axiom of life. It
    has been ages since first reading or hearing this quote. Should memory
    retain itself, believe I was thirteen when it was last conveyed to me.

Most usually express it like this.

[QUOTE]"Be the change you wish to see in the world."[/QUOTE]

That is fine but a bit inaccurate and it refrains from fully relating
    everything I feel it needs to express. Here is the correct version of
    that expression. For me, it helps to further give an example of forging
    ourselves into the best we each are capable of being. It also gives the
    key to the kingdom in my consideration. Gandhi tells each of us how to
    change the world.

[QUOTE]"If we could change ourselves, the tendencies in the world would also
    change. As a man changes his own nature, so does the attitude of the
    world change towards him. … We need not wait to see what others do."
    -- Mahatma Gandhi[/QUOTE]

Then you have this from someone else.

[QUOTE]"Give me a place to stand and a place to rest my lever and I can move
    the Earth." -- Archimedes[/QUOTE]

Well it seems to me that Gandhi supplies a good lever.

[QUOTE]“With our thoughts we make the world.”
    ― Gautama Buddha
    [/QUOTE]
    Buddha supplies a place to stand. This is not to imply I am Buddhist. A
    person can appreciate wisdom for the sake of it being wisdom. Excuse me
    as I close now. All I needed to say, said.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. blog vs. chat

blog lets ppl post and state whatever they need to, whereas chat is interactive and more accustom to interacting directly to others, both good
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. Late Night Masseur

[ATTACH=CONFIG]29375[/ATTACH]

We knew that he was coming so we had left the door unlocked for him to come in. My wife and I went to bed, naked of course. We wanted to start some foreplay just in between us, but decided to wait and relax as he had instructed us to do. We had some candles and background music playing in the bedroom. We were both laying with our stomach down, touching our hands. I felt drowsy and closed my eyes. I woke up when I felt a shadow coming into the bedroom. He had taken off all his clothes in the living room so he didn't have to make any noise undressing before getting into bed at our feet. He also had already picked up the flask with almond oil from the bathroom.

I heard my wife moaning before I felt one of his hand touching my right foot. She loves foot massage. I never had one until now. I lift my head and look back. In the dimmed light I can see he is naked and sporting a semi hard on. He works with both hands switching between my wife's feet and mine. I see him pouring some oils on my wife's back and then he does the same on mine. He slides his body in the middle in between my wife and me while embracing both our backs. Then he gets on his knees and positions himself in between my wife's legs who had been forced to spread hers a little. He works now with both hands on my wife legs, ass and spine. I watch and smile. He is good, my wife can't stop the moaning feeling his strong hands working hard on her ass.

He moves now up to her shoulder while leaning all his body over my wife's back. I can't see his hard cock but can imagine it touching my wife's pussy. He presses himself against her. This time she moans loudly. His cock and her pussy must have made some serious contact. He doesn't stop massaging her shoulders while kissing her neck. I watch mesmerized how his body moves up and down, his legs pushing apart my wife's legs. He is definitively inside her. She is now pushing up very slowly, her left hand grabs mine and squeezes it. I can't see her face buried in her pillow, but I can see the two bodies moving at the same pace up and down. He is now touching her ears and she moans even louder. Then he increases the speed and she follows. The dancing massage now focuses on her pussy, the tool is his hard cock. He goes now faster and my wife starts shaking, the prelude to her first orgasm of the night. He doesn't stop but moves even faster. My wife finally screams with pleasure, her body reacting profusely to the climatic sensation. Now he slows down, his dick still deep inside her. Then he stops and allows all his weight rest on her back while kissing her neck.

After few minutes of absolute quietness and silence, he lifts himself off her. My wife also moves and turns around on her side looking at me. It's my turn now. He places himself exactly the same way he was before with my wife, kneeling in between my legs, his feet pushing slightly mine forcing me to spread my legs. He starts by putting more oil on my legs and my back. He pours a good amount of oil on my ass, much more than he used on my wife. Then he begings working up my legs. His hands are strong and my muscles can feel their pressure along my legs, first one, then the other. He moves his hands a little further up until they both grab my ass. He does some circling movement while pressing the muscles. Then both hands approach the middle and stretch out both sides of my ass exposing my anus where most of the oil had gone to after he had been massaging the surface of my ass.

He moves a little closer and up my body. I can feel his belly on my ass and his hairy chest touching my back. His hands are now working on my upper arms and shoulders. I can feel his warm breath on my neck. I look at my wife for a second. She is smiling and still squeezing my hand. Then it happened, his hard cock touches my anus sending shivers all over my body. He continues massaging my shoulder and now he is softly kissing my neck. Very slowly he slides his body up my back and the pressure of his cock against my anus increases. He murmurs on my ear to relax my body, to let it happen. I'm afraid, I never had a cock before up my ass. But he gently pushes and I decide to let it in. His cock begins a very slow assault, pushing harder until his dick head stretches enough the whole to pop in. I feel the pain and bite the pillow. My wife is squeezing harder my hand. He asks if everything is ok, it's not, of course, it hurts, but at least he is not moving but waiting static until my ass can expand and accommodate this initial intrusion. At least it's well oiled and the lubricant helps when he slowly move up another half inch. The pain begins to recede and a weird pleasurable feeling take it's place. He slides in another inch and now it hurts like never before. His cock is poking some place inside me which wasn't ready. I manage to muffle a scream but he notices and retreats a little.

He now leans completely on my back and embraces me with an arm around my chest and the other around my neck, his legs keeping mine apart. I can't move, I'm totally at his mercy. He pushes again this time more carefully and then I feel a shiver on intense pleasure. My prostate is now the focus of his treatment. He slowly increases the pace and even when it's still hurting the pleasure I feel from the prostatic massage is overwhelming. I have read that a man can ejaculate without touching his dick just by having his prostate massaged. But he is not willing to take the risk and moves his arm under my body to grab my soft cock. Now he coordinates his strokes, his cock inside my ass and his hand wrapped around my dick. I don't get hard, the distraction on the other side is too powerful, but he has not intension of leaving my cock in peace, on the opposite, he increases the speed of the strokes while synchronizing the movement of his dick against my prostate. Then I feel the build up and the release of load after load and the most intense orgasm I had ever experienced before. My body is all shaking. He presses harder my cock with his hand while the contractions inside my ass set his cock into an explosion of warm liquid filling in my anus, I can feel his orgasm with very inch of my body, his hand on my dick, his chest on my back, his cock in my ass, now I look at my wife and she is watching us with a mix of curiosity and excitement. I lift a little my head to look at him. He has stopped moving at all, his sweaty body resting entirely on mine. I feel his cook getting soft inside my ass, my wife gets closer and embrace both of us at once. We all finally smile and kiss together.
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]29376[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]29377[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]29378[/ATTACH]

Updated Aug 22, 2014 at 6:09 AM by Nakedfun3

Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. Is sex political? Do you need to vote according to your sexuality?

The short answer is YES, sex IS political.

Newsflash, there are people in the world and here in America too that would seek to harm us and discriminate against us based solely on our sexual orientation.

It is political because issues of sexuality are currently on the legislative table across the nation that relate to our particular proclivities. If you think that because same-sex marriage only deals with gays and lesbians, that bisexuals are safely tucked into the shadows,you'd be wrong. Certain political parties, and I am not going to name which ones but we all know, judge anyone of alternative sexuality as amoral and are willing to make legislation that is discriminatory against those groups. Being that we are the B in the LGBT community, we are lumped in with the rest of the queer community and are seen a just as much a part of the problem as the rest of those groups. If you think we at some point won't be the direct object of that morality legislative agenda you'd be wrong. So far, 17 states have had constitutional amendments brought to the floor of their statehouses for the purpose of making same-sex marriage illegal forever. 17 times it has been struck down by state supreme courts as unconstitutional. Had this agenda been successful though, it inevitably would have turned it's attention to US. We have to be good neighbors in the LGBTQ community and support the rights of others. If we don't do that, and winning equality rights isn't a priority for us bisexuals, when the angst of the "moral majority" turns our way, we will have few allies to draw upon. Who knows what kind of dark and ominous legislative nightmare might be lurking in the minds of those who would seek to judge us and back up that judgement with laws making that judgement institutionalized. We have to be allies to to the gay and lesbian communities right now because they are I the fight of their lives.

Here recently in Indiana a lesbian couple was married when the Indiana State Supreme Court overturned Indiana's ban on same-sex marriage. Within 24 hours the states attorney filed a stay attempting to halt same-sex marriage until the US Supreme Court rules on the matter. This particular marriage was significant because the lesbian couple involved was on a time crunch, one of the two women involved was terminally ill and may not survive without the insurance benefits granted by their marriage. This question was tenuous and was truly a matter of life and death. A ruling as to whether their marriage would be exempted from the stay has yet to be handed down, all the time the clock is ticking. If they will go to such lengths in a matter of life and death, it's a safe assumption they will go to ANY lengths to further this agenda.

Being bisexual has become just as political as being any other of the alternative sexualities in the LGBTQ spectrum. People's rights are at stake and those stakes are high. The future of our own rights may depend on the alliances we form now. We have to be a community united and not just within our own community, but the larger LGBTQ community. Being a good ally gives us more resources and experience to draw on in the struggle for equality rights. We may yet have our own battles to wage, when that day comes whether we are standing alone will be determined by what we are doing now.

Being bisexual HAS to change your politics, because if you ally yourself with those that would oppress your sexuality, you are denying yourself the right of self determination. Many still do this and vote against their own interest, they do it for all manner of justifications. They deny themselves when they do so because they think other reasons are more important than their own interests. That thinking has to stop, once you accept who you are wholly and really look at what your own political interests are those xenophobic and bigoted people who would discriminate against us are clearly doing so with ill-intent. Their hateful agenda does extend to all people who are different from them,left unchecked it is only a matter of time before we become the object of their hate. As long as being bisexual changes how we are view in society, it will remain a political issue.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. Why labels and definitions?

Sexual labels and definitions are social constructs which unfortunately have a deep impact in our human sexuality. The existing moral divide implanted in our brain between different so called sexual orientations is a clear example of the subject being manipulated by these artificial constructs, among them we find the concepts of heterosexual normality and homosexual deviation. Trying to fit in these two opposite extremes any other sexual manifestation and preferences which may not abide by the accepted social standards is an economic imperative of our current socio-economic environment since the diversity could undermine the accommodating bipolarity of what's good or wrong in sex following the oppressive morality of the moment.

As pure biological entities we belong to one of the rare species in the planet where sex is not just a reproductive instinct but an integral part of our interaction with other human beings. In our case sex is an inseparable mix of need and desire. If we tried to apply our labels and definitions to the other species known to be involved in sexual activities beyond the rigid biological reproductive obligation, we would have to face a gruesome dilemma. They simply ignore our rules and therefore display a wide variety of sexual activities where the same individuals engage with both genders following only temporary and circumstantial factors. Are they then naturally born bisexuals? No, they just don't need any labels. There is no need for them to define themselves within any shade of the sexual spectrum since they may move without distinctions along this same wide spectrum according to the factors mentioned earlier.

Then what happened to us? What makes us different from the bonobo apes or dolphins with respect to our sexuality? If you read The History of Sexuality by Michael Foucault there is an interesting thesis which I believe may explain this awkward situation in which we are now. Sexuality was transformed during the Victorian times into just another instrument of oppression. The elite wanted people to focus on their work, to increase the productivity and thus multiply the profits. Sex was an undesirable distraction and needed to be confined exclusively to the matrimony bedroom and for the unique purpose of reproduction. Nobody should even talk about sex acts in public. This thesis allowed me to understand that sex has been also mixed into the same cauldron of oppressive tools together with religious institutions and bourgeoise morals in order to suppress any manifestation of free will which could affect the productive output of the individual worker.

If we link the History of Sexuality with the previous scientific fact about the open sexual behavior of the other sexually active species, we should arrive to a compelling conclusion that sexual orientation, as it's understood in our current world, is a cynic artificial invention forced into our own state of mind and imprinted in the internal and external projection of our self within the existing socio-economic framework. What we see today as the standard, the so called heterosexual normality, is not a natural phenomenon nor the result of any evolutive process taking place in our social mind. It is simply an artificial creation, a social construct to serve the governing elite in their purpose to extract more profit and to keep the masses submissive and focused exclusively on their work. Only by recognizing this fact, this social construct could be then successfully deconstructed.

Humans like the other sexually active species are born without prejudices or any firm unchangeable sexual preference. With the exception of a truly hormonal distortion which could affect the biological inner self gender and thus making someone to become biologically inclined into following the sexual behavior of the opposite sex, the rest of us are supposed not to follow any preset rules about what we should desire and the way we could obtain personal gratification from sex. We should respond exclusively to the circumstantial and temporary factors mentioned before like availability, compatibility and our own sudden sexual impulses of the instant. The way we decide to engage in sexual activities with someone in specific or with various individuals together from both genders should be an exclusive non judgmental process happening in our brains where we would analyze only those specific circumstantial and temporary factors mentioned above.

In summary, the heterosexual normality is just an invention so deeply imprinted in our mind that we truly believe it is something that most people would follow by instinct while the other forms of sexuality are merely deviation of that norm. Homosexuality situated on the other extreme of the spectrum is trying now to gain social recognition and to establish itself also like an alternative norm for those who claim being born that way. In my opinion there is no point in encapsulating our human sexuality in either of these extremes and a mistake implying that these are natural states of mind defining someone to be born straight or gay. I'm not saying it is a choice because it is not, but we haven't found yet a gene that defines sexual preferences from the moment we were born.

Sexuality should be separated from the rest of our social behaviors because being a biological urge to receive gratification from sex is not a cause for projecting ourselves as representatives of a preset norm of sexual conduct. We should get rid of these internal and external taboos and feel free to experiment with any form of sexuality without having to put a label or fit into a specific definition. Socially we are entities well above the sexual preferences of everyone. Sex is just for our very private entertainment and should never have become a social issue nor a political flag. However, due to the existing conditions, the long term repression of our sexuality, the degradation of homosexuality and the oppression of women, it's understandable and totally necessary to fight for our rights and to get the recognition we deserve as sexual beings no matter what preferences we believe we have. On the other hand, this should not be an obstacle for our own internal liberation from the same taboos and preset norms we are trying to fight at the social level. By first stripping ourselves from the labels and definitions we can then experiment and explore every single way of obtaining sexual gratification and be bound only by the criminal code forbidding non consensual sex, the only restriction which should stay in place inside our minds.

That was supposed to be our true History of Sexuality until the production relationships entered in the equation together with one of the most horrible crime committed by our specie, the oppression of females by the males. This gender oriented power structure in our human society undoubtedly created the imprint in our minds about the superiority of the masculine over the female and therefore the association between authority and virility. Any submissive role taken by a male in sexual interactions was viewed as a lack of virility and therefore socially and mentally diminishing. This together with the requirement to suppress sexuality in general made possible the establishment of the monogamous heterosexual normality and the social degradation of anything outside of that imposed standard.

I'm totally convinced that if we could hypothetically isolated a small group of human babies and follow up from a distance their social evolution focusing exclusively on their sexual behaviour we would be able to witness a large spectrum of preferences these individuals would develop once they had reached their puberty. Under the lack of externally preset norms, we should expect that a great diversity of sexual interactions would be displayed among the subjects without any specific gender preference. Following this line of thoughts in that direction it would be impossible to define one specific set of sexual cannons as innate or the natural outcome. Therefore we should arrive to the conclusion that our normative standards enclosing human sexual behaviour are entirely determined by the dominating type of production relationships and enforced through known tools like the religious morality, the conservative traditionalism and the political and economic existing framework.

I do believe that the origin of the heterosexual normality currently predominant in our modern society was born under the influence of these external non biological factors which we can call social constructs. Meaning that the socio-economic environment is the one that dictates how we as individuals view our own sexuality and forces us to encapsulate our mind in an apparently natural state which defines our so called sexual orientation which must be constantly projected towards our internal self and also outside to the social being that we represent.

Sexual preferences if left alone and outside of the social framework would develop spontaneously and in response to circumstantial and temporary factors, changing and evolving indistinctly and without any moral ranking. In this scenario the use of sexual orientation as a social identifier would be not only superfluous but damaging because as soon as sexuality becomes part of the definition of who we are as social beings, there would be the need to apply the concepts of right and wrong to these interactions and be measured using the same rules of conduct as with the rest of our social behaviors. Therefore we should stay away from any labels or definitions and feel free to search for new ways to expand our own sexual gratification without having all the time to question ourselves if we are gays or straights or bisexuals.