Register

All Blog Entries

1. fun guy

Id love to chat with somebody some time message me im new to all this
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. fun guy

Im 33 and I can't stop thinking about sucking cocks did it when I was like 14and have not been with. A man yet I was just a boy last tebut all I want to do is suck dick don't do anyfucking or kiss
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Why do some guys lie?

Why is it that no matter what site I'm on some guys hit on me and then i find out they only want to talk about themselves and what they want, rather then just meet up with someone and do it. Talk is cheap meeting is fun, that's my motto. Just venting, haven't got anything in 2 weeks and I'm a little down. :(
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. becoming more sissy

years ago I was straight and dom and a bull then over the years of swinging and playing I became a switch and then more submissive and now I am a sissy cocksucker cd and crave to suck cocks and feel like a pussy being used.

Share your feelings with me.
  5. Chat Room Info

If the chat room is going to be down for an extended period of time , then we should chat on skype or yahoo
    gunslinger113 on both , always up for chat and more with anyone.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. Picking a hotel for my first time

I've been chatting with a very sexy dude for awhile now. I have decided that it's time to get together and get some hot sex going. Neither of us can host, so comes the idea of a pay by the hour motel. Sounds seedy, I know, but any ideas on this? I appreciate your feedback.

Sonofwolfie
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. MISSING CELLULAR PHONES FROM SAFELINK

SEVERAL BOXES OF GOVERNNENT CELLULAR PHONE HAVE BEEN STOLEN BY YOUNG TEENAGED HOODS .SEVERAL PEOPLE ARE STILL WAITING FOR THEIR FREE SAFE LINK CELLULAR PHONE THAT HAVE NOT RECIEVED THEM YET .
    IF YOU HAVE NOT RECIEVED YOUR SAFELINK CELLULAR PHONE YET PLEASE CALL SAFELINK AND REORDER . . . . . .
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. Bi Married please read..I would like your input

I am bi of course and unmarried but I have been asked by a close friend to be a third sort if lightly. No real commitment but just to play on occasion with both. I feel honored they asked but I do have a question I was thinking about related to this for all you bi married straight or gay.

In your marriage, how many of you are you open about your bisexuality and to your mate and have explored either with someone else or together with your mate. Or, are you in a sort of don't ask don't tell policy, or does the other half actually know about your bi side and how is it working out? ...the good bad and ugly. I kindly appreciate your answers since this is new ground for me. I have learned so much from all of you and appreciate reading your posts.

Thanks
    Categories
    Uncategorized