Register

All Blog Entries

1. #7 - Peg

As I've stated in earlier posts the workplace in the early 70s was a sexual hotbed. Just in my unit there were several affairs going on and everybody knew who was involved. Aside from myself and Lorretta there were, John and Terri, another John and Kathy, Mac and Sheila and Al and Peg.

There was a communal bath/coat room off the office where everyone hung coats, umbrellas, etc. and the women left their purses. One day Al told me there were some pics in Peg's purse that they wanted me to see. I locked the door, looked in her purse and there were a bunch of b & w polaroid pics. Peg was very open about the fact that she and her husband were swingers so I wasn't surprised at what I saw. Several were of a nude group outside around a camp fire. Only one face showed which was Peg's husband with his impressive set of cock and balls. Peg had a unique abdominal surgery scar which, even though her face didn't show, made her easily identifiable. They were all obviously middle aged, everone with some extra weight and showing the effects of gravity. The other pics showed Al and Peg fucking in several different positions. Again, no faces, but it was obvious who they were

One Sunday afternoon a group of us, Peg and her husband with their travel trailer, me with my pregnant wife and our 2- yr old son and Al,went out to a secluded spot in the desert. After a picnic, Peg's husband went into the trailer for a nap and Al and Peg went for a "hike." My wife didn't feel like hiking and our son was napping so I said I would see if I could catch up. I went quite a ways but didn't find them so I went back. About an hour later they returned, hot and sweaty...not just because they'd been hiking. The next day at work Al asked me why I hadn't joined them. I told him I'd tried but couldn't find them. He told me that was too bad because Peg had really wanted me there. A little later Peg told me in graphic detail how she would have sucked my cock while Al fucked her.

A few days later neither Loretta nor Al were at work so Peg suggested that we go to lunch together. She drove in her big new Olds and parked at the far end of a big lot at a public park. After we'd eaten our sack lunches Peg powered the big bench seat all the way back and tilted it back. She moved close, put her hand on my crotch and asked if I was sorry I hadn't found them that day. I said yes, of course. She said, "well, here's what you missed" as she unbuckled my belt, unzipped my pants and pushed them down to my ankles. She ran her tongue around my balls and up and down my shaft before taking all 6" in her mouth. Oh, she knew how to suck a cock. When I came she swallowed it all making sure she squeezed out every drop. There were no strings attached.

When Loretta came back to work I told her about it and it made her hot. She said that if we could arrange a foursome she would suck my cock in front of Peg and show her how it was done. That opportunity never came up and I wasn't about to tell her that she'd be hard pressed to do it any better.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. guys

if you could would you give yourself a blowjob
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. guys

if you could would you give yourself a blowjob
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. #6 - Jan

Jan was a sexy, flirtatious,little redhead, with a nice body, 40, married 4 times with a child from each marriage and already a grandmother. A friend of hers told me that me that Jan had told her, referring to me, "I'm going to get me some of that."
    At the time I was involved with Loretta (see previous post). Loretta was gone on vacation when Jan suggested going to lunch together. When we came back to work after lunch and were riding up in the elevator Jan suggested that we go out for a drink. I said, "Okay. This evening?" She said, "See you then," reached down and gave my cock a squeeze just before the doors opened on her floor.
    That evening there was no question what we were both there for. I suggested going to the on campus room that Loretta and I used for love making but Jan wouldn't go there. We got in my old truck with a wide bench seat and she decided that was the place. We started kissing and soon her dress was up around her hips and her panties off. I went down on her as best I could in that cramped place, licking her sweet, red haired pussy as best I could. When I sat up, she unbuckled, unzipped and pulled my pants down, swung her leg over me and settled herself on my hard cock. She began fucking me and broke our kiss just long enough to say, "Don't you dare come until I do." I hung on while she rode my cock hard until she finally came and I was able to fill her pussy with cum. We went back in the bar for another drink before kissing good night and parting.
    The very next day at work I found out that all her girlfriends knew what had taken place down to such details as the size of my cock. When Jan called And suggested lunch. I told her no thank you, that I would not have fucked and told and that I was through. So it was one and done.
    i worried that Loretta would hear about it when she came back from vacation, but she and Jan ran in different circles so she never did and we went back to fucking on our lunch hours several times a week.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Pubic Hair

I have brown pubic hair, but now being older the grey hair is overwheling the brown, and it's not a pretty site as compared to having a brown beard being overwhelmed grey, or brown hair being overwhelmed with grey!

I know there's nothing abnormal with this issue, it's a part of life!!

Does anyone else have this problem, with grey overwhelming your natural color?

To remedy my situation, I completely shave every time I see the grey overwhelming the brown
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. #5 - Loretta

As I mentioned in the last post, the early '70s in the workplace had a high degree of sexual tension. No one had even heard of political correctness or sexual harassment back then. There was a lot of teasing, groping, affairs and some of the women were more aggressive than the men.

i met Loretta under these circumstances at work. She was a little blond beach babe, cute as could be with a gorgeous shape. I used to teasingly call her Gidget. One day the two of us went into the supply room to get something. I closed the door and turned the light off. She gave a little "Oh" and turned and pushed herself full length against me. I bent and kissed her. Her mouth opened and her tongue responded. I ran my hands down her back, found the waste band of her pants, slid my hands in and cupped her sweet ass. Then I ran one hand around to the front and slipped a finger in her pussy. We couldn't stay there long so I told her we needed to continue this elsewhere and she agreed. A friend of mine had a room on the campus that he rarely used and I had a key. We used that room nearly every day for nearly 3 years. She loved sex, particularly being eaten which was something her husband wouldn't do and she returned the favor with blow jobs. She also loved my cock. She'd never had an uncut one before and loved to play with it, jacking the foreskin up and down. She called it her convertible. Watching it come fascinated her. She would sometimes just want me to jack off so she could watch the cum spurt out.

When we weren't actually fucking we had discussions about what we liked and what we'd done in the past. She told me she'd once been in a mff relationship and enjoyed and I admitted to her that I liked sucking cock. We knew one female and one male that we each thought we could make it with and develop into a 3 some or 4 some but we never managed that. I did make it with the guy, but that's another chapter.

I had applied for a job transfer and we continued our affair until that came through. I came back once and spent an evening with her, but she had a new boyfriend so it was just a visit, no sex.

Updated Feb 20, 2016 at 11:12 AM by olmizzou42

Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. #4 - Sue

Sue and I met at work. We became part of group that got together regularly for parties. She was engaged and I was going with some one. As it turned out, her fiance was gay and my girlfriend was lesbian. I knew her fiance well and if I'd had any idea he was gay this story might turn out entirely different.

Anyway, Sue and I became good friends and while I was in the Army for two years we corresponded constantly. After I got out we started dating and in about 10 months were engaged. We would make out like crazy, me fondling her tits and fingering her pussy while she stroked my hard cock. Once we got to the point of my cock being between her legs where just a slight movement would have let me slip in. But, we were both raised to not have sex until after the wedding and we stuck to that although neither of us were virgins. I had no idea, until our wedding night, that Sue' s mother had also taught her daughters that sex was an evil thing that women just had to tolerate in order to please their husbands. I found out when, just at the point of penetration, she pulled away and started to cry. We did, however, have sex the following morning and everything seemed okay. Our sex remained missionary and she would have nothing to do with oral, neither giving nor receiving.

We decided to have a child and her attitude changed. We couldn't fuck enough! That changed again as soon as she found out she was pregnant. Sex stopped and stayed stopped until after our son was several months old. Then we decided to have another and again she was hot to trot and again she went cold as soon as pregnancy was confirmed.

At the same time, early '70s, sexual revolution time, my workplace was a sexual hotbed and I began to take advantage. That will be taken up in later chapters. I guess that made me bolder and more aggressive and Sue began to come around. She started letting me go down on her and give her shuddering orgasms. She started sucking my cock, although to this day she has never let me cum in her mouth.

As time has gone on we settled into regular sex, then infrequent sex, then showering together where she would use the shower massage on her clit while I fingered her g-spot. After she got off she would jack me off. In the last few years her health has deteriorated and she has gained a lot of weight. She has real body consciousness issues and won't let me see her naked. Consequently we no longer shower together, but she tells me when she has had a good orgasm in the shower and I tell her when I've jacked off. So we have a good sexual relationship that way. I, of course, do not tell her when I have the opportunity to get with an FWB for a good suck session. She has no clue about my bi side.

We've known each other for 53 years and have been in this loving, but fucked up sexually, marriage for over 49 and we're going to stay this way until one of us dies.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. #3 - Lorna

I started this project of going into detail about the lovers I'd listed in the blog post "How Many He Asked." I got through #1, Jim and #2, Charlie, then got side tracked.
    At age 21 I still had had only M2M sex, but was craving pussy. Lorna and I were coworkers who partied on weekends with a hard drinking bunch. She was 7 years older and had five kids. She had a nice figure, just a bit plump all over and was horny after being divorced for 10 months. As a party wound down, she and I were the only ones left other than the host who was cleaning up in the kitchen. We started making out on the couch and were at it pretty hot and heavy when the host told us to go so he could go to bed. Crap! Blue balls again.
    The next party, a week later, was New Years Eve 1963. Lorna and I started kissing while dancing. I got hard, she could feel it and suggested we go to my place. My first time with a fully naked woman! I reveled in the sight and feel of her body. I kissed her all over and was just ready to kiss her pussy when she pulled me up onto her, grasped my throbbing cock and guided it into that wet pussy. OMG, I greeted 1964 no longer a virgin.
    With her kids and our different work schedules it was hard to get time together, but we did and fucked like crazy when we could.
    It soon became apparent that she was looking for a hubby and Papa to those kids and I was the target. Yikes! How do I get out of this gracefully? Uncle Sam solved the problem. I was drafted and when I came back in 2 years she had found a more age appropriate guy and was married.

Updated Feb 19, 2016 at 9:29 AM by olmizzou42

Categories
    Uncategorized