Register

All Blog Entries

1. Sissy

I would like to fuck a sissy. Or a cross-dresser. Maybe it is the same thing, but I don't quite think so. Bent over the bed, taking my hard cock. Moaning in pleasure, as I reach around and stroke her hard cock. I think of a sissy as a her, if only just for that moment.

I fucked a number of she-males in my youth, if she-male is a politically correct term. I do enjoy the sight of such, masturbating particularly. These video clips, to me, are just so erotic.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Big breasts

I get a thrill out of seeing women walk past, namely those dressed in tight white tops, possessors of big tits. It does not happen often, but such are worth a look. Staring at the woman's tits, then her face. She has seen me, she covers her breasts with her arms, folding them across her chest, or she pulls close her jacket or cardigan. I can see the look in her face. One of disgust. Pervert, she must be thinking. I want to pull my cock out in front of her, masturbate before her. Let her see my cum spurting out onto her clothes. Some sort of sexual tribute.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Caught out

I have a fantasy, one of many of course, where I am lying on my stomach in another guy's bedroom, him on top of me, fucking me. I look over and see that his gorgeous, blonde milf wife has come home unexpectedly. She is looking directly at me, seeing the ecstasy I feel, in my face. In turn, she shows an expression of disgust. Her husband does not seem to care, but carries on pleasing himself, pumping his cock into my tight, hungry ass. Finally, I feel him lunge into me even deeper, as he cums inside me.

The man dismounts me, goes over to his wife, naked still, greeting her with a deep kiss. I get off the bed, my cock hard. I cannot help but stroke it once or twice. I want to cum in front of her, all over her pristine floor. I imagine she wants to call me a 'cocksucker'. This thought thrills me all the more. Then they begin again to kiss and fondle one another. I am left to my own devices. I have been used, and I am now forgotten. Time to dress and leave. Forgotten until the next time he wants to fuck me. I will be there.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Hey guys it the whore

Hi guys i am a slut I love the dick I suck dick and swallow cum and take it in my ass I am a sissy I love choke on big fat dick and getting fucked hard i am a whore and little slut
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Outdoor cocksucking

I have received blowjobs from men outdoors a couple of times. It is so hot being outside, naked, but especially so when a guy is on his knees, taking my cock. I particularly enjoy hearing their pleasure as they suck it. A guy telling me how much he wants me to cum in his mouth.

Other times, after receiving a blowjob, I have watched the other guy masturbate to climax. See his face and his pleasure as his cum shoots from his cock. It is just so erotic somehow, watching another guy jack off.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. Needs Some Manscaping!

Hey guys - I'm in some need of some manscaping down there. What do you think? Take it all of? Leave it alone? :tongue:

Any of you in the Philly area perform that service or can you recommend where I can go?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]42496[/ATTACH]
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Images
  7. Wanna see more ?

[FONT=Verdana]I like to be fucked by my wife with a big dildo called "realdoe".[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana]wanan see ?[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana]Go check our blog, it's a real amateur blog with good pictures of us: [URL]http://fuckbibifuck.erog.fr/[/URL][/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana]please take a look ![/FONT]
    Tags: anal, bisex, femdom, gape
    Categories
    Uncategorized
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Images
  8. How wants to put there dick in my ass

Hi guys mike here 5 6 160 brown hair and eyes ddf clean i love big fat hard dick who to Fuck my fat ass I am submassive slut who love take dick. So would I
    Fuck me fat tigth ass hard
    Categories
    Uncategorized