Register

All Blog Entries

1. Jealousy - Part V

And, as sleep claimed me, I saw that if he was jealous, in a way, it was my fault and, shit, the three of us knew that what we were doing was a sin and could get us into a world of hurt and trouble but I was seeing that having sinned like this wasn't the biggest problem - dealing with everyone's feelings was the problem and one that I made for myself by agreeing that, yeah, we can and should have sex with each other because it was better than doing it with someone who didn't know us like we knew each other.

What a nightmare. And I didn't know what to do about it. I could tell them both that maybe it's time we stopped this before something bad happened and maybe they'd see the sense in this... and maybe they wouldn't. Would my sister really spill the beans about what we'd been doing if I refused to have sex with her? And did I really want to take the chance that she really wouldn't? Um, no, damn it. Yeah, he could rat me out, too, which would bring more hell on me since Mom had made it clear that I'd better not have sex with him again - or else and I didn't have to be a genius to know what that meant.

I probably wouldn't survive it because she would kill me. Or worse. The only thing I could do was to wait and see if he was going to stop being jealous over me having sex with other guys. I was still kinda mad with him but becoming mad at myself because I allowed all of this to not only happen but to continue. But being able to have sex with guys and gals was so damned important to me and I "had it good" because I could have both and didn't have to leave home to do what I needed to do.

Like Mom loved to say, you make your bed hard, you sleep in it and my bed was made to be hard because my stupid brother wanted to be jealous.

He got over it and that's a guess because he never said anything about it again and everything went back to being normal for us. But, damn.
    Categories
    Inside My Bi Mind
  2. Jealousy - Part V

And, as sleep claimed me, I saw that if he was jealous, in a way, it was my fault and, shit, the three of us knew that what we were doing was a sin and could get us into a world of hurt and trouble but I was seeing that having sinned like this wasn't the biggest problem - dealing with everyone's feelings was the problem and one that I made for myself by agreeing that, yeah, we can and should have sex with each other because it was better than doing it with someone who didn't know us like we knew each other.

What a nightmare. And I didn't know what to do about it. I could tell them both that maybe it's time we stopped this before something bad happened and maybe they'd see the sense in this... and maybe they wouldn't. Would my sister really spill the beans about what we'd been doing if I refused to have sex with her? And did I really want to take the chance that she really wouldn't? Um, no, damn it. Yeah, he could rat me out, too, which would bring more hell on me since Mom had made it clear that I'd better not have sex with him again - or else and I didn't have to be a genius to know what that meant.

I probably wouldn't survive it because she would kill me. Or worse. The only thing I could do was to wait and see if he was going to stop being jealous over me having sex with other guys. I was still kinda mad with him but becoming mad at myself because I allowed all of this to not only happen but to continue. But being able to have sex with guys and gals was so damned important to me and I "had it good" because I could have both and didn't have to leave home to do what I needed to do.

Like Mom loved to say, you make your bed hard, you sleep in it and my bed was made to be hard because my stupid brother wanted to be jealous.

He got over it and that's a guess because he never said anything about it again and everything went back to being normal for us. But, damn.
    Categories
    Inside My Bi Mind
  3. Jealousy - Part V

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Jealousy - Part IV

The very next day, he comes busting into our room and he's pissed off about something and he didn't waste any time letting me know that he was pissed off at me because I'd screwed our sister, oh, maybe an hour before he came barging in with this attitude.

"Why did you do it to her?" he asked - was that really steam coming out of his ears?

"Um, because she wanted to and I wanted to get laid, too, but she was here and, oh, yeah, where were you?" I asked. As I waited for him to say something, I thought about how he knew I'd fucked her and figured that he probably said something dumb to her and she dropped this bomb on him and, sheesh, he still hadn't learned not to mess with her and he was lucky she said what she did instead of punching him in the face.

"You could have waited for me!" he said.

"Oh, yeah, sure, like I was gonna do that when she walked in here naked and told me to do her and do her right the hell now?" I asked. "I guess now you expect me to turn her down, huh?"

"You could," he said - and he's pouting again.

"Oh, yeah, sure, I could but I know what she'd do if I didn't," I said.

"What's that?" he asked.

"She made it clear to me that if I ever turned her down when she wanted to do it, she would tell Mom all about it," I said. "I think you know what would happen to me, right?"

"Oh," was all he said. "So, um, can we do it now?"

We did but my heart really wasn't in it because of the way he was acting. I really needed him to explain to me why he was acting like this so I could figure out what, if anything, could be done about it. I wasn't going to stop screwing our sister or anyone else who wanted to do it just to make him happy and damn him for dropping this bullshit in my lap!

He woke me up at two in the morning to tell me that all he needed to know so he could not be jealous was that I really did like doing it with him... and I wanted to punch him dead in the face for waking me up. I told him the truth: I loved doing it with him and I'd rather do it with him than the other guys and he had to believe this because if he didn't, well, he knew what I was going to do about it.

"Okay," he said before climbing back into his bed and going right to sleep.

Man, he could be such a jerk! I couldn't go back to sleep; I laid there for another hour or so rethinking everything about having sex with both of them. I loved it and I loved them, too, and that made having sex with them so good and seriously worth the risks. I thought that if I hadn't caved in and did it to him and like he had been begging me to do, I wouldn't be dealing with this shit now... but I was realizing that maybe I would have been but, fuck, what's done is done and all that shit. I mean, my sister wasn't jealous that I was having sex with him or anyone else but she did let me know that when she wanted me, I'd better deliver and, so far, I hadn't failed to because she made me believed that she'd rat me out about doing her.

And the pussy was very damned good and it felt good but weird to admit this to myself. The same with him. Having sex with him was so good but he was making me regret and rethink everything. As I dropped off to sleep, I was praying that this would be the last I would hear of his jealousy.
    Categories
    Inside My Bi Mind
  5. Jealousy - Part III

"Sammy told me that you're the best at sucking and fucking him," he said and pouting, too.

"Yeah, he told me that - so what?" I asked. "He told me that he loves it when the two of you do it, too - but you don't see me getting all jealous about it, do you?"

"No," he said, and I felt that he didn't like having to agree with me.

I spent five more minutes that we could have spent having sex telling him what all the guys he was doing it with were telling me about how much they liked or loved having sex with him and they were some of the same guys I was having sex with, too. The more I talked, I could feel the jealousy flowing off of him... and I didn't understand it but I was trying to. I told him, "I could see you being jealous if we weren't doing anything but you wanted us to but that's not the case! Shit, I have sex with you more than I do those other guys! That should tell you something but what it shouldn't do is make you jealous."

"So, um, are you gonna do it to me now?" he asked.

I turned and looked at my alarm clock and saw that, shit - Mom would be home in a couple of minutes.

"It ain't happening because we spent the time I could've been fucking you talking about you being jealous and there's no reason for it," I said.

"You're mad now, aren't you?" he asked.

"You're damned right I am," I said - then got up, gathered up my clothes, and went to the bathroom to get washed up and dressed.

"I'm sorry," he said when I came back to the room to put my sneakers on - and he was still lying naked on his bed and, I dunno, like he thought I was really going to risk our mother catching us again.

"I'm sorry, too," I said; I put my sneakers on and went downstairs and I was seriously not happy about this. But wait - it got worse!
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. Jealousy - Part II

The really bad part about this was knowing that we only had x-amount of time to do this before the rest of the family came wandering in and especially our mother, who was going to be getting off from work soon. I'm getting furious because here we are, naked as the day we both were born and I should be feeling wonderful because I've got his cum in me and I should be feeling even more wonderful working to put my cum in him but, no - we're talking about some shit that, as a second thought, maybe I should have foreseen.

"You act like we can do this any old time we want to," I continued. "But you know we can't and you know why, too; if we get caught again, one or both of us are going to get hurt. So we gotta do this when we have the chance to and I don't mind taking the risk but if you're gonna give me shit about getting with someone else and when there's no chance to get with you, I ain't got time for this bullshit."

"But I don't want to stop," he said. "I like what we've been doing!"

"I like it, too, but not when you do shit like this," I said. "Okay, I'm starting to understand how you feel but, again, it's not like we can do this and there's no risk to either of us and, shit, you know good and damned well that I can do it with someone else and we still manage to do it so it's not like you're not getting what you want from me, is it?"

"No," he said. "It just pisses me off to know that you're doing other dudes."

"You don't get pissed when I'm fucking girls," I pointed out.

"That's different," he said and, honestly, I didn't see how it was although, um, I knew he was mad at me because I was screwing our sister and even madder because she had wanted him to eat and fuck her and he acted like a chump about it and, according to her, couldn't do it right to save his life.

But I could tell that he really was jealous... and I really didn't know what to do about it other than to not have sex with him. I was starting to see that if that happened, that would only make him madder at me and, shit, we would be fighting a lot more than we already were.

"You gotta believe that if I didn't like doing it with you, we wouldn't be doing it; you gotta believe that if I didn't think you were worth the risks we take so we can do it, we wouldn't be doing it and, finally, if you can't get over this dumb shit, well, you're gonna have to deal with it yourself," I said. Deep down, I didn't want to stop having sex with him but if this was a problem for him, I knew one way to solve it - and he wasn't going to like it one bit.
    Categories
    Inside My Bi Mind
  7. Jealousy - Part I

"I'm mad at you."

Those words, uttered by my brother the moment he sank his dick into me, snapped me out of the warm, comfortable mood I was in. Prior to this, we spent some pretty hectic moments sucking each other off and it was that hectic because I'd been away at camp for two weeks, so we were playing catch up.

He's slowly fucking me and, with my mood interrupted, I asked, "Why are you mad at me this time?" That he'd get pissed with me about something was beginning to be a thing with him and one that usually resulted in me kicking his ass because he wanted to fight.

"I'm not the only guy you're having sex with," he said, punctuating his words by ramming his dick into me as hard and as deep as he could and, I guessed, trying to elicit a "bad" response from me - and it didn't and that seemed to make him madder.

"So what? It's not like we're turning each other down in favor of other dudes," I said. "You're out there doing it with other dudes... and you don't hear me getting all pissed off about it."

"Why don't you?" he asked.

I couldn't believe that we're talking about this. His dick felt good inside of me and I wanted to concentrate on that and not playing Twenty Questions with him but, shit, I know that if I didn't answer him, he was going to keep bugging me about this.

"Because it doesn't make sense to be mad over what you're doing with someone else," I said. "Why are you even talking about this?"

"Because I think you don't like doing it with me," he said... and I was incredulous.

"Yet here you are with your dick in my ass and, by the way, not doing what you're supposed to be doing," I said and hoping he'd get the hint. "If this was a real problem, you could have said something about this before we got into it!"

He had nothing to say about that but I didn't give him a chance to say anything. "If I didn't like it with you, do you really think that you'd be where you are right now? Really? Are you gonna finish fucking me or what?"

He eventually did but I didn't take a lot of joy in feeling his dick pumping cum into me and now I'm mad at myself because I let him being mad with me fuck with me and ruin my mood. He pulled out and rolled over onto his stomach, a clear sign that he was waiting for me to get in him and... I didn't make that move and when he asked me what I was waiting for, all I said was, "You wanted to talk about this so we're gonna talk about it. I don't understand why you're so jealous all of a sudden."

"I'm not jealous!" he exclaimed. "I... just get mad because I know I'm not the only dude you're having sex with."

"That's jealousy, dummy," I said. "If this is really a problem for you, I know how to take care of it."

"How?" he asked.

"This'll be the last time we do it," I said - and I meant it, too. "Sometimes, I don't think you understand the risks we take and I know you remember that night we got caught. Despite that, we've kept doing it but if you're gonna start acting like an asshole about it, we don't need to be doing it anymore. It's bad enough that I have to deal with this shit having sex with girls and it's bad enough that there are some guys who give me some shit about who I'm fucking and the last person I expected to hear this shit from was you so, yeah, I hope you enjoyed fucking me because that'll be the last time you ever will!"

Yeah, now I'm mad...
    Categories
    Inside My Bi Mind
  8. Our sexual fantasy

My wife and I are new to this we have a fantasy of a three way with another guy or a foursome with a guy girl right now we use a dildo and a pocket pussy during sex but we are starting to think we would like to have the real thing. The fantasy starts with picking up someone at a bar hows disexual him and i get in the back backseat of the car and proceed to kind of play with each other a little bit until we get to the hotel when we get to the hotel room my wife goes into the bathroom the guy and I proceed to walk into the room we continue to play with each other and tell we pull out our cocks and start drinking each other off slowly get me slowly going down on him playing with his dick in my mouth my wife comes out of the bathroom and proceeds to watch us she had changed into an outfit and starts playing with herself watching his I suck his dick after a minute or two she comes over and starts helping me suck him off we do that for a little bit and then proceed to go a little further I proceed to stand behind him holding his cock in my hand laying my wife on the bed slowly guiding his dick into her in and out with my dick teasing his ass as he goes in and out and she starts getting wet I proceed to clean his dick off with my mouth until she's good and soaking wet and while I'm standing behind him doing that eventually I slide my cock into his ass and proceed to fuck him while he fuck my wife holding back trying to come we stop and switch places he lays down on the bed I clean all of my wife's juices off of his cock with my mouth and then slide his dick into my ass while he's pounding my ass I take the condom off of myself and my wife proceeds to suck my dick then she puts my dick in her pussy standing over the top of the two of us and that's where I let my self come inside my wife we move to a 69 position her on top of him dripping my hot creampie that I just made into his mouth him eating her pussy we take his condom off and proceed to suck him together until he comes in my mouth and my wife and I proceed to share it back and forth swallowing it together. This is the fantasy we have been discussing on whether or not we should do it we're just looking for advice on what to do and where to go from here I have had several fantasies like this myself that I think about and my dick just gets so hard that I want to act on it and I've noticed my wife's gets really worked up sexually when we talk about it
    Categories
    Uncategorized