Register

All Blog Entries

1. Amasing @ 55.

Yeap its a special day for her, she turned 55 today !!!. She,s still awesome... Happy Birthday ole girl...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Images
  2. Do girls really like watching men together?

I wonder, do women like watching men together as much as men like watching girls together? I have only met one girl that liked watching a guy blow another one. I am sure they exist... somewhere ;):suave:
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Why do men seek other men??

My wife does an excellent job of taking care of my sexual desires, however i think what draws men to other men is perhaps they are in the same boat as i was. Being married to my lovely wife for 33 years even though the spark is still there we both accepted the fact that there is nothing wrong with play outside the marriage. But perhaps there are others who seek to get off because of home circumstances. I have talked to my close buddies and they all admit that they enjoy their relationships with their wives but not totally satisfied in the bedroom. Hence the reason i believe is some women suck at sucking cock. Perhaps they are tired of the grind of trying to make time for sex, not sure. But what i do know is most seek to enjoy the pleasures of a discreet buddy to play with. My buddy next door is my closest friend and truth be told i very much enjoy our sexual encounters. Its kinda like our wives, we know exactly what pleases the other. After 3 years he knows i am up around 4 AM and he too is an early riser. He will text me and ask to come over, and when he gets there he knows i will be waiting in my man cave ready for whatever he has in mind. Sometimes its just a quick blow and go, on weekends when we have more time is when we really get naughty. Sometimes we plan a 3some with the wife and other times we keep it between us. Lucky for me my wife loves to swallow cum, his wife doesn't even suck dick. Most men i think want the reward that comes from sucking cock, women not so much. He knows that if i'm sucking his cock i am going to swallow every drop. When we are 69ing we have mastered the act of cumming together and we both get our reward. The same holds true for my other friends that i maintain when i travel. They too are all married and just love the satisfaction of getting off with another like minded guy. Although my wife and I are a very conservative couple, we are very liberal in the bedroom. She too has a certain man friend that entertains her while i am away, as well as my buddy next door. When i travel to Cleveland my wife has a Business associate who loves when i come to town, she is in her mid 50's and loves our encounters. She is so in shape, works out all the time and her pussy works a cock like no other and it isn't just once, you better be ready for 2 or 3 times. But in a nut shell, i think that the vast majority of couples seek the touch of others just to satisfy what they lack in their relationships. As with anything, we only play with others if they are very clean and drug free. We care very much for our safety and that is 1st and formost on our agenda. What are your thoughts on why you seek the touch of another man. ;)
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Deep Throat

No matter what I try, I can't seem to do it. Has anyone thought themselves how to do it? Tips are welcome.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Chat Client

I have not been here in a really long time, what happened to the chat client?

DM
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. Reminiscing

[LEFT][COLOR=#000000][FONT="Open Sans"]I loved to go to gay or adult shops, theaters and bars. Actually I still do but just can't get to them much. I have been to many over the years and I want to remind myself about the fun I had and share the true events with those interested. My closest and maybe favorite fun places were in southeast Washington DC. One place was a bar called LaCage. A male strip bar. Small upstairs place with two bars that were in use when the crowd was large and the weekends. Very nice looking guys would get on the bar and strip naked shaking their usually gorgeous dicks. Once I happened to be there on St. Patrick's Day and there was the green beer and ole St. Patrick himself. Dressed in a green leprechaun suit he jumped on the bar and began to strip. The slim guy had a great nice butt and a good average dick. It was nice to see and a good memory. I know that is not much but it was fun. I will tell other stories later. Share if you have any.[/FONT][/COLOR][/LEFT]
  7. Fingering yourself (male)

I'm not sure if this is the right way to post this. I'm sorry if not. I'm just now thinking about experimenting with men. But I want to try fingering myself first for stimulation to see if I like it? What's the best way/position to figure this out I guess? I'm a guy (22)by the way
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. Bisexual in Delaware

Looking for bisexual action in Delaware
    Categories
    Uncategorized