Register

All Blog Entries

1. thinking again i might not be as bi as i think

i'm not looking for sympathy or even advise really. just wanna share where i am with my awareness. i realize very well anything outside of heterosexuality is still not encouraged though we as a society are getting better at recognizing & encouraging people who are outside of that. i still struggle a bit with seeing myself as someone who might be into people of the same sex though I know i have that right as anyone else in the world does. dreams are an ideal way to set those hangups aside & allow u to see ur true self including who u are sexually.
    but my dreams suggest that desire is not there. most of my dreams about the same sex that have a sexual nature of any sort are not the most pleasant. last nite i dreamt i was downtown & walked into a bank lobby. there were only 2 guys there. 1 had on underwear only with a hole right above his cock, the other was naked & had his cock in his hand. it was apparent they were about to have sex with each other whether i was there or not, possibly wanting to involve me. i got repulsed & left.
    based on that some might think my internal homophobia is so strong i can't even allow myself to enjoy the same sex in my dreams. but i'd like to think i'm openminded enough to admit it to myself in everyway, so i don't think that's the case. i'm not saying i'll never explore any possibility of experiance with someone of the same sex, in fact i'm pretty eager to do so out of some kinda intellectual curiosity. but i don't think the same sex is really for me in the longrun.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Bi lifestyle

As a frequent business traveler I find myself in different cities around the country. Recently on a trip to Atlanta I found myself alone and super horny but I have always been extremely careful when I find myself looking for a partner. Knowing that a vast majority of like minded men are like me and are very discreet and careful I am used to finding these horny souls and getting my needs met. Being in my mid 50s I try to stay in shape and work out regularly and most business travelers do the same or at least the like minded men do.

Working out out in the Hotel excersise room I was all alone until this tall muscular guy came in and we said hi and he began his routine but I noticed he had earbuds with him but didn’t bother putting them in and as we talked we became comfortable with talking politics, sports and anything under the sun. As it turned out he was a new hire for n engineering firm in town for training and meetings. I said I too was an engineer and we started talking shop, and learned he was from Texas and as a civil engineer he would be traveling a lot but missed his home state.

Still not knowing his orientation I said well I am spent and need a shower and time for an adult beverage. He said the same however he invited me to share a drink with him in the bar after we showered. I showered and went downstairs to the bar and he was already there, we shook hands and ordered food and then things took an interesting turn. After a few drinks he I guess was feeling comfortable enough to ask me what I did when I got horny traveling so much, I laughed and said what don’t I do. He smiled and said really? I told him I travel with my trusty suction cup dildo and love riding it when I travel. He laughed and said that’s very cool and admitted to the same thing.

As the evening progressed we learned a lot about each other and the drinks made us all the more honest. Enjoying the conversation he openly admitted to being bi and it was hard for him to find like minded friends, I actually was surprised that he said that and was pleased as well. So here we are both married and both bi so what would be next?

He he kept asking me how I liked my suction cup dildo and I said I preferred the real thing but in the absence of a real cock it works great. Going for broke, I told him I was game for some man fun if he was, he smiled and said say when, now I said. He laughed and said I can’t believe this but let’s get to this, we paid our tab and decided to go to my room which was on the same floor as his room.

In my room he was kinda of shy at 1st so I told him, listen we are here for the same thing, relax and let’s have some fun. We got undressed and and revieled our cocks and he was grinning ear to ear seeing my hardon, seeing his package made me all the more horny , holy shit he had a nice thick cock and his balls were huge. I cradled his balls and swallowed his cock whole as he moaned and we fell into the bed 69ing and holy shit the precum he was leaking was awesome. He asked me if I wanted my dildo and I said no I want your cock.

As he rimmed me I was laying there enjoying his tongue on my ass and then I handed him some lube and he gladly lubed me and his cock up and as he guided it in my legs up in the air wrapped around him and forced him in. He worked his cock for a few minutes but couldn’t hold back and asked if he could cum in me, I said what the point in fucking if you can’t cum, he unloaded in me and apologized for cumming so quickly but my ass felt so good and he couldn’t hold back. I told him the night was young and he will get another round.

As his cock got soft he said if you want to empty your balls in me I am game, so he got on all 4s as I lubed up his ass and my cock and being as gentle as I could he pushed back hard against my cock as it slid in and he moaned so loud I thought the next room heard us. And I unloaded deep in his ass. Laying there he was smiling like a kid saying that was fantastic. Not wanting it to end we showered and worked our cocks into another frenzy and I got my reward when he blew his nut juice down my throat.

He spent the night and upon awaking we were we were both hard again and we fed each other our morning loads and parted ways as I had to catch my flight.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. the gay feelings are back!

ive been in a heterosexual mood lately. it's been stronger than usual so i thought maybe i wasn't really bi after all. but i should know better lol. alot of times in my past when my homosexual feelings went away i thought it would be my last like i did just recently. but allmost like a liteswitch they are back! i'm not looking for advise or support really. i accept my sexuality can get pretty interesting. just thought i'd share my thoughts with everyone here. maybe someone else is having a similar experiance & hopefully i can help u understand it's fine!
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. am i a sexual hypocrite?

as many of u know i love the thought of 2 women togather. there's something so special about that to me, i feel involving a male would spoil it. i allmost don't even wanna be there to watch it. allmost :) but back to being serious i feel some of my attraction to the same sex might be a desire to be fair. i wanna be willing to do the same with the same sex & be open to enjoy it too. but i think at least some of my attraction to the same sex is being driven by this desire to be fair & not genuine interest.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. dream last nite

last nite i had a dream i was being dominated by 3 women. it wasn't clear what they were doing to me except they had me tied up & i liked it! then they had a guy get behind me & a strapon was put on him. then it was confusing.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. Looking to talk to someone

Hey there, new to this site. 31 married man looking to talk to another same age same very no curious guy about fantasies, exchange pics, talk dirty. Please be in the general age range, of local could meet.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. The new normal

This past couple of years has been exciting to say the least. My wife’s hot little body is getting loved a lot and she loves it. At the cabin this weekend she invited a couple who she knows that I have never met. A like minded swinger couple who she met online and we decided to give them a try. After arriving we discussed the what we all liked and after a while were feeling comfortable we decided to swap wives, and might I say she was hot as well. In the main room of the cabin we laid out some blankets and began to get busy, my wife’s mouth was eager to taste his cock so she went to work. Seeing his cock getting swallowed by her made me all the more horned up, he was hard as a rock and his cock was only like 6 1/2 but it was bent sideways and his balls were the biggest I had ever seen. She really loves a nice set of balls and she was having a good time playing with them. His wife Casandra is from India and she had the hairiest bush I had ever seen, it smelled and tasted amazing so I ate her pussy until she started squirming and she said look at that, look at that set of balls slapping her ass, my wife’s ass was getting slapped by his huge set of balls and he was giving it to her hard. I started to guide my dick into Casandra when she whispered, please don’t cum in me I’m still able to get pregnent. After tearing her pussy up both of us were ready to explode and as he filled he wanting pussy I pulled out and she swallowed my entire cock down to the base and swallowed every drop. Looking over the wife is licking his spent ball sack as her pussy was like a cum River, it was just flowing out. I had never seen so much cum, wow I said that is so hot and just as I pulled out of her mouth she looked over and dove between her legs and was sucking the cum from her. It was amazing to see her having a good time but all it did was fire them up and they wanted more. I could tell the wife loved his bent cock and Casandra seemed to like my 8 in thick cock. She came over and kissed me and I was tasting his cum in her mouth and that got me rock hard again, but this time she was horned up as hell. She guided my cock into her hairy kingdom and after a few hard thrust she squirted so hard I thought she was pissing, her pussy squezed me so hard she pushed me out. I didn’t see the lube she had and she reached down and really lubed me up and turned over and wanted my cock in her ass where she said that is where you can cum. I will never forget how she moaned and squirmed as I worked my cock in her ass, and when I said I was cumming she pushed back on my so hard I thought my cock was going to come out her mouth, I unloaded and she was smiling and said that I was the biggest cock she had ever had back there. After round 2 we sat around naked and talked and drank and it was so relaxing to do that,
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. catharsis

[COLOR=#414549][FONT=&quot]life can have alot of stress and it can get to you. i know i have things in my life that stress me out & i wish i could get over it. maybe this is a reason for my interest in the same sex. i think 1 of the things i'm looking for in someone of the same sex is to give me a cathartic experiance. it helps i usually have a submissive roll in my homosexual fantasies. to me there's something about the thought of someone of the same sex tying me up so i can't react to his treatment of me, so i can't resist his advances. gagging me so he reduces my conversation to barely understandable grunts at best as he does things to me that make me voice a reaction. fucking the shit out of me exhausting me physically & emotionally. making me cry not just from the pain but the mind game. giving up my will completely & existing only for his benefit at least for the time being. reducing my body to a thing & me to a possession for his use & pleasure, & the use & pleasure of anyone else he wishes to let use me. maybe even making me admit to something i've never been willing to admit. i guess someone of the opposite sex could do that for me too and it would be a good experiance. but just by the other person being the same sex makes it more extreme to me and therefore more effective.[/FONT][/COLOR]
    Tags: bdsm
    Categories
    Uncategorized