Register

All Blog Entries

1. On Getting Caught - Part I

[FONT=verdana][SIZE=3]One of my favorite topics to check out is the one about getting caught and it always reminds me of the one time I got caught... but it also makes me go back and think about all the times when some guy and I should have been busted in the act - but it didn't happen.

There are, surprisingly, a lot of those moments that I can remember, like all those times I'd be spending the night with a guy, one thing led to another, and we're either taking turns sucking each other's dick or fucking each other, doing our best to keep quiet while, elswhere in the house or apartment, adults are up and doing... adult stuff and we're thinking that we're being super stealthy in our "nasty" behavior.

And maybe we really weren't because, invariably, an adult would show up, sometimes knocking on the door before stepping and sometimes just barging in... but we'd hear them coming and try to act normal and when I think back about those days, I'm pretty sure we failed miserably in this.

But weren't taken to task for it. Like that one time a guy's mom walked into the room just as we got untangled from being in a 69 - we heard her coming - but at the moment she walked in, we weren't as settled in as two kids ready to go to sleep should have been. I remember the look in her eyes as we tried to fake things and remembering that look, I think she knew we were doing something if not specifically what we were doing.

She asked us why we weren't asleep, we tried to say we were on our way, and the look she gave us said she didn't believe a word of it. She said something like, "Keep the noise down and take your asses to sleep!" and left us breathing a sigh of relief... but I think she knew we were doing something to each other and just didn't say anything about it.

Sometimes we could cover up our "fierce sexual activity" with the explanation that we were wrestling which, sometimes, that's how things got started as we tussled with each other and making our dicks very hard and in need of softening. And it seems that I somehow knew that the parent giving us the third degree about stuff knew that, sure, we were wrestling... just not in the Greco-Roman style.
    [/SIZE][/FONT]
    Categories
    Inside My Bi Mind
  2. When you want the day dreams to be real

I was off day dreaming the other day by nightfall, my fantasies and eagerness got the better of me. As I lay in bed my mind wandered to thoughts of having a strong man in bed with me. It was too much I grabbed the box of toys from under the bed and pulled out the silicone dildo from the strap-on harness, no one to man it tonight. I pulled the lube and glossed it up and laid back lifting me legs to my chest so that my soles of my feet where touching each other. I pictured a muscular man holding my legs up as he positioned himself over me. I placed it at my entrance, and imagined what it would be like for him placing his cockhead there the feeling of anticipation as he lined him self up, and pressed his hips forward. I gave a my self some slight pressure against the opening trying to envision what it would be like to have a flesh and blood cock trying to enter you, knowing that the person pushing it in will be using you for their pleasure and completion. I let it slide in and a moan escaped my lips, all the way in I let it go, then pulled it back out, then I started to work it back and forth enjoying the feeling letting my mind fill in the blanks, hands holding my legs up, hips crashing against mine.
    After a while I changed positions getting on all fours, pretending he is repositioning me getting me to his favorite height and stance then climbing behind and pushing inside again. I hump back against it for a while until I am ready and drop my face down and reach with my free hand, grasping my cock and begin stroking back and forth as my body rocks back and forth. The timing is too perfect I feel my climax coming and I let it wash over me.
    Spent I collapse and drift off to sleep...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Just a few recent

This was the biggest cock I think I've sucked and my first real BBC. What a challenge to deepthroat, but I took it all.
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]51624[/ATTACH]

This is a regular that stops by once a week or so. Straight 23 year old.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]51625[/ATTACH]

A 26 year old married regular.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]51626[/ATTACH]

48 married hotel visitor that wanted to throatfuck a guy. Walked in, got on my knees, and he had me upside down on the bed and just used my mouth

[ATTACH=CONFIG]51627[/ATTACH]

More to come
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Images
  4. Cocks I've sucked

First post. I'm going to use this blog to post pics and short descriptions of cocks that I have sucked. If you're in the Nashville TN area and want yours added, hit me up.
  5. MY BIGGEST FANTASY (Part Two)

The morning of the last Sunday of the month..

The End

Updated Jun 19, 2019 at 3:09 AM by Robocock

Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. MY BIGGEST FANTASY (Part One)

I had met this girl on a internet chat room

Look out for part two..

Updated Jun 19, 2019 at 3:17 AM by Robocock

Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. Proud of my wife,

Being married to this wonderful woman for over thirty years I am still amazed how fucking sexy she is. After 2 kids and having grand children she is very sexually active. When we opened our marriage I figured we would have just a few play with us. When we are out I smile as I see men looking at her and I know they are thinking I would love to tap that. Not only do I get a lot of pleasure seeing her fucking other men but she returns the gesture by hooking me up with other women.

Last night feeling naughty she asked asked me to call a few friends for a group play time. I called 3 of my closest friends and asked if they wanted to play tonight, she was all shaved nice and clean her mouth ready to take some cock, and she is super horned up she is not shy, and our group play time consist of me blowing up a king size air mattress for the living room floor, ah if only these walls could talk. Both of us were naked when they started coming in and she greets then at the door with a kiss and a hand to the crotch. I thought everyone was there and unknowingly I figured she was litterly going to get the shit fucked out of her, and I didn’t know why she was stalling until a single knock on the door, and she answered the door and it was her friend from work. She is a hot looking women who I have had many times and as she walked in she smiled and said looks like it’s going to be a good time. I watched her eat my wife’s pussy as another guy fed my wife his cock, I rimmed her ass and both women said they want to be split tonight, after some oral play one of my buddies was getting ready to put on a condom to plow her ass when the wife said bareback please, I want cum leaking from both holes, she mounted Al and Tim slid his big cock into her rosebud. Tracy said me too, who wants my ass, and as Eric was plowing her pussy I was creaming her ass in spit and lube and taking the opportunity to lick his dick as it slid in and out and I eased my 8 inch cock into her booty as she squirmed and moaned and in the past I knew she can be very vocal during sex and tonight was no different , she was almost yelling fuck me you fucking bastards fuck me to hurt me you fuckers so I would pull out of her ass and ram it back in as the wife had her own hardcore duel fucking and Tracy said ok time to switch dicks, so I started ass fucking the wife and he started fucking her, over the course of an hour we payed there spent, exhausted and messy with cum and sweat.

Everyone went home home except for Tracy and I showered and walking out of the bathroom Tracy was eating the wife’s fuck box, and I stepped up to finish her off. A good time was had by all and I love when the wife is feeling naughty.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. My First MM Experience (part four)

I sat on the sofa and it was his turn to get down on his But this is another story..

Updated Jun 19, 2019 at 3:10 AM by Robocock

Categories
    Uncategorized