PDA

View Full Version : Suck or being sucked?

Pages : [1] 2

adamjomith
Jul 30, 2010, 9:31 PM
It is interesting. I was always being sucked in my rare previous experiences. I met a guy recently, he is just my type: tall, slim, smooth and professional. I felt very strongly of sucking him and willing to do it. Is this the feeling if you meet the right person or I changed my attitude?

pete7
Jul 30, 2010, 10:18 PM
I think that you just met the right person for you to do it with..A connection ..

fuckmegood50
Jul 30, 2010, 11:25 PM
Unless you find out he hates guys who like to suck cock. Watch out.

Un
It is interesting. I was always being sucked in my rare previous experiences. I met a guy recently, he is just my type: tall, slim, smooth and professional. I felt very strongly of sucking him and willing to do it. Is this the feeling if you meet the right person or I changed my attitude?

lboth
Jul 31, 2010, 12:01 AM
If you want to, you want to. There's nothing wrong with that.

qazwsx33334
Jul 31, 2010, 12:06 PM
I had the same experience years ago, after being sucked by a friend numerous times. He asked me to 69 with him. At first I said no, but in the heat of the moment i did suck him & we both came in each others mouth. I pretended that I didn't like it, but the truth is I did.

wm1809
Jul 31, 2010, 5:55 PM
I love to suck dick not so much into getin sucked

runningnaked
Jul 31, 2010, 6:04 PM
I love to be sucked,,, and I'm not always interested in sucking...

it all depends on who I'm with,

kcatthegreat
Jul 31, 2010, 7:11 PM
You probably just met the right guy. Sucking is only fun when you really like the person in my opinion.

nwmscurious
Jul 31, 2010, 11:09 PM
I love to suck dick not so much into getin sucked

I concur. For whatever reason I've developed a preference toward sucking rather than receiving.

BJ Hunter
Jul 31, 2010, 11:25 PM
Well first, I love being sucked, and have never sucked anyone. I have eat pussy, but never sucked a cock (yet). I am curious, as most guys sucking me love what they are doing, and love how much I enjoy what they are giving. Often we are both moaning, and the giver really gets into it, which makes it even better for me! I have been temped to try it sometime, but haven't done it yet. I'd like to find out what its like to give that pleasure to another, sort of like when loving a woman, I wait as long as I can hold on for her to cum first, and maybe more then once before I let go.
:male:

twosides55
Aug 1, 2010, 8:22 AM
I love to suck. I would rather suck then be sucked.

looking2gethammered
Aug 1, 2010, 8:41 AM
I have had about a dozen or so guys suck me off over the years, and LOVED it:bigrin:, but never returned the favor. When I was very young (20-21) an older gentleman sucked me off and asked me to return the favor. I tried, but was very turned off by it :eek: and never tried again. Feel sorry :( about that now because the poor guy had to jerk himself off. Now 40 years later it is something that I think about all the time. Even have a suction cup dildo that I give a blow job every morning while I take a shower. I do hope to meet a guy some day that will let me try and not be pushy about it, because on the first time I do not want him to cum in my mouth. Who knows that what might happen in the heat of the moment. :wiggle2: Know that being exposed to this because of the internet has changed me drastically.

jem_is_bi
Aug 1, 2010, 9:48 AM
I love to suck!!
I love to suck more than being sucked.
But, being sucked feels so good!
Even better, I do not have to choose between sucking and being sucked. I get both on a regular basis (like last night).
That keeps me very, very satisfied.

newyorker
Aug 1, 2010, 10:18 AM
I love sucking a nice clean cock. I could do it for hours but the guy always cums and it is over. I like all the licking and sucking better then the ending.
I am always ready then to be sucked. Guess what...I can't wait to cum.

fredtyg
Aug 1, 2010, 10:42 AM
As I might of mentioned before here, my experience has been that most bi/ homo guys are bottom types and prefer to do the sucking. Probably 19 out of 20 men- for- men ads on our local Craigslist are guys looking to suck, receive anal sex, or both.

If you're one of those bi guys that loves to get sucked, you really shouldn't have too much of a problem finding someone to take care of you. There's lots of us that would love to.

AsianDream
Aug 1, 2010, 11:07 AM
I have had about a dozen or so guys suck me off over the years, and LOVED it:bigrin:, but never returned the favor. When I was very young (20-21) an older gentleman sucked me off and asked me to return the favor. I tried, but was very turned off by it :eek: and never tried again. Feel sorry :( about that now because the poor guy had to jerk himself off. Now 40 years later it is something that I think about all the time. Even have a suction cup dildo that I give a blow job every morning while I take a shower. I do hope to meet a guy some day that will let me try and not be pushy about it, because on the first time I do not want him to cum in my mouth. Who knows that what might happen in the heat of the moment. :wiggle2: Know that being exposed to this because of the internet has changed me drastically.

I think you've led a sheltered life in terms of male oral sex!

I've had about a dozen or so guys suck me off over the past month - and actually sucked slightly more. Go to any gay sauna and you'll probably get a chance to suck another guy

Jessicaknight
Aug 1, 2010, 11:53 AM
I'm a bottom guy so it's clear I love to suck cock.
Every now and then I'm in the mood to get sucked
I prefer another bottom to blow me.

I agree with Asian Dream. A Gay sauna is a great place to start.
And you'll come out relaxed and happy.

rtmac
Aug 2, 2010, 12:45 AM
I like both..but especially like feeling a guy shoot in my mouth!

jimisbi
Aug 21, 2010, 6:44 PM
I would far rather suck a cock than have anyone suck mine. I have FB that also likes to suck cock so I let him suck me, but I'd rather he didn't as I want to suck his cock and not have mine sucked. The best thing is he likes to fuck me, but doesn't like to get fucked which is just fine with me as I prefer to get fucked rather than fuck a guy.

open2both
Aug 21, 2010, 7:13 PM
Yeah, it's DEFINATEY situational.
In a perfect world where you like the person, I like to suck.
Then again...
Isn't ANYBODY sucking your cock better than NOBODY sucking your cock?

Robinium
Aug 21, 2010, 7:52 PM

Could be either one or the other or both or the combination...

DuckiesDarling
Aug 21, 2010, 8:09 PM
Both... I love sucking LDD's cock and I love him sucking my clit, my nipples and whatever else he puts in his mouth. :)

Robinium
Aug 21, 2010, 11:09 PM
Sorry, double posting.

jrgeezer10
Aug 22, 2010, 3:09 AM
Enjoy it both ways, love cum in my mouth,and love to cum in someone elses mouth. It's just great either way. I've had experiences both ways over the years.

Agoofball
Aug 22, 2010, 3:24 AM
Being a bi bottom I so prefer and LOVE sucking a cock!! Just the feelings of control.... switching back and forth between him in control then me....!! ... also prefer to submit when he wants to do me DOGGY!! lol:bigrin:

bicuriousnavajo
Aug 22, 2010, 7:21 AM
I like to suck, I find it some how soothing, but for some curious reason I don't like to be sucked? Weird? maybe

terri
Aug 22, 2010, 8:31 AM
i too am one who prefers to suck. years ago from my earliest days i enjoyed being sucked and almost always by a girl. as i have gotten older i have found great pleasure by leanring to be a cocksucker.

Realist
Aug 22, 2010, 8:33 AM
First of all, welcome to the site.

No Navajo, you're not weird...you are just you. Some people get their gratification from filling their lover's desires. Then, they either take care of their own needs, or don't feel the need for personal gratification. I assume they get their fulfillment from serving others. You probably fit in that spectrum.

Then, there are those who only like to be on the receiving end of a relationship..... that's who you would probably feel the most comfortable with.

I hope you find someone who will allow you to be yourself and appreciate you for who you are. If you're able to communicate your needs and desires and, you don't settle for less than you want, I'm sure you will be successful.

Good luck.

danreidbarmi
Aug 22, 2010, 8:52 AM
It took me years to go from loving getting sucked to loving sucking. For a long time I used TMJ as an excuse (I developed that excruciating jaw thing by habitually eating sunflower seeds, the way baseball players do, for years and years, but who gives a shit about that?)

Now, for me, taking a hard cock in my mouth is an experience of incredible intimacy. To know that I am (hopefully) giving enormous pleasure to another man is half of it. The other half must be like the feeling a woman gets when her vagina is penetrated. He is "inside me," and it doesn't get any more intimate than that.

I think we're all looking for a deeper (no pun intended) connection. Giving head can provide something almost mystical to the dirty deed - even if you only do it for a few seconds at first. Go for it. Let it happen. You might just take your sexuality to a new level.

Argent 11
Aug 22, 2010, 2:12 PM
Enjoy it both ways, love cum in my mouth,and love to cum in someone elses mouth. It's just great either way. I've had experiences both ways over the years.

+1 ... Though still looking for the right Bi-sexual buddy to repeat my 1 and only encounter with :tongue:

thoryou
Aug 23, 2010, 3:23 AM
to be sucked for sure

Robinium
Aug 23, 2010, 4:12 AM
Suck.

foreverbi
Aug 23, 2010, 12:58 PM
I would much rather suck a dick, than have mine sucked. When I am doing the sucking I do not need to worry about getting mine "up & ready" as sometimes I have trouble rising to the occasion. I have this problem no matter if I am being sucked by a man or woman. I always have to have to finish with my own hand. This has never been a problem with me as all I want is to feel my cumming in my mouth.

art0711
Aug 23, 2010, 8:04 PM
My 1st few times I was with a guy I loved to get sucked. But then I tried sucking and I was hooked. The deeper the better.

artman
Aug 24, 2010, 8:11 AM
I'm definitely a "sucker" rather than a "suckee". I love to pleasure my regular guy, often taking him soft in my mouth, working my tongue round his head, feeling it grow in my mouth, knowing that i can excite him like a woman could. I gently run my lips over his exposed head, run my tongue down his slit, tasting his pre-cum. He usually stands with me kneeling at his feet, my hands on his firm, hairy bum. I've been trying to take him down my throat but it's difficult getting past the gag reflex. When he's close, i hold my lips firm around his cock head and slowly wank him with one hand, my other hand caressing his balls, until he delivers his load onto my tongue... yum, yum. He call round every 2 or 3 weeks for this service; it only takes about 10 minutes start to finish. He doesn't want to suck me and i don't want him too. I like it that he just texts me that he wants to use my mouth and that he's on his way. Who am i to argue?

torpedoman
Aug 24, 2010, 9:41 AM
I love to be sucked to completion but then I must suck him. It is the best. I love the feel of a hard cock. Knowing the softness of the head and skin on the shaft. Konwing I am giving the ultimate pleasure I can give. Being totally submissive. Feeling his cock head swell up and unloading his cum because of what I did is a real high. Love servicing a man that way.

jollyrover
Aug 24, 2010, 10:52 AM
Love to suck

69luvr
Aug 24, 2010, 3:08 PM
I love to be sucked to completion but then I must suck him. It is the best. I love the feel of a hard cock. Knowing the softness of the head and skin on the shaft. Konwing I am giving the ultimate pleasure I can give. Being totally submissive. Feeling his cock head swell up and unloading his cum because of what I did is a real high. Love servicing a man that way.

DITTO! I agree!

juliecd
Aug 24, 2010, 5:27 PM

As a Dom CD I ALWAYS get sucked...but i wanna try to suck a cock for the first time.....Thanks everybody for the tips....ah well you know.... Julie

biguy61
Aug 25, 2010, 12:40 AM
I can say it has been a very long time since I've sucked a cock. I fantasize about it often when I masturbate. My girl likes me to cum on her clit and suck it off. Of course I like being sucked too. I've found most girls are just a frustration when it comes to this as I love to give oral sex but most of them do it out of a feeling of obligation or just don't do it very well. I'd like to find a guy or couple into oral sex as much as I am.:tongue:

kirkj1010
Aug 30, 2010, 3:53 PM
I love it both ways. I love having a sexy guy suck my cock and I enjoy returning the favor. If we can 69 each other the better. It's fun to see who can outdo the other. Love a hot time with a guy in bed and seeing him enjoy it as much as I do. Particularly if he says "hey, when can we meet up again". Ummmmm

roy m cox
Aug 31, 2010, 6:37 AM
i love geting sucked "YAY":bigrin:

Trent46
Aug 31, 2010, 8:22 AM
I have to say I enjoy both , but if I had to choose , definitely sucking cock
would be my choice. I am told I'm really good at it .

12voltman59
Aug 31, 2010, 11:03 AM
Love both equally!!

meflash
Aug 31, 2010, 6:59 PM
I too love to be sucked but I have been tring to experience being submissive & CD. I have meet a dom guy who tells me what to do him. Last week he came over had me strip for him, then play with my cock for him. He had me kneel before him remove his pants & suck him off. He makes sure I swallow all his cum. When I'am servicing him I don't need to cum doing him is very exciting.

dafydd
Aug 31, 2010, 7:13 PM
a guy came round off the internet who wanted to suck me. i said i was a dom and was only interested in being sucked (only cos i was lazy that night).
he was really cute and he sucked me really well, and when i wanted to suck (i always feel that i have to do my part, my bit of compensation), he balked and said "no, that wasn't the deal. I came here to suck you.." I couldn't believe it. a guy refusing a blow job, no matter what the deal. so i just relaxed and enjoyed it, great experience. in the end i came on his face, which he liked and then he left, and i sat there for a couple of minutes considering the futility of the whole event, chalking it up to experience and grateful i didn't have to contend with the dry throat i usually get after giving head.

d

Bisexual Explorer
Sep 1, 2010, 4:45 AM
As an avowed cock sucker, this thread is really turning me on. I love being sucked almost as much as sucking, but only by someone who really knows what they're (he or she) doing. That's me. And, the most important thing I've learned from this site is to be yourself and find a partner (or partners) who like you for who and what you are.
g

art0711
Sep 1, 2010, 8:22 AM
I love sucking cock. To feel a cock get hard and throb in your mouth is so hot! Don't get me wrong, I love to get sucked too, but to feel hard pumping meat in and out of my mouth while I'm on my knees is the best!

oldercal
Mar 2, 2013, 11:37 PM
I'm sort of similar--was put off when I tried it as a youth and proceeded just to be sucked, but recently I feel the need to do it. I went to a really nice older masseur who put himself close to my face, and I put my lips around his semi-erect penis, and that was wonderful, a nice start on a journey, I think about the experience a lot. He unfortunately is out of town most of the year; I somehow need him to do it with, feeling the edge of his head along my lip....

MtnMan
Mar 3, 2013, 12:15 AM
Since I finally discovered other cocks just a few short years ago, I've gone definitely from a mutual, pretty much even, to liking sucking more, or at least the prolonged version. I love being sucked for a period of time, but then I want to cum, and cum hard! When I'm doing the sucking, I want to take my time, like I do with a woman, and try and let him build for a long time--more fantasy than the way it often works, which is over too quickly. I love to see how many orgasms a woman can have with me giving her oral. If she's too spent by the time I'm through with sucking and licking her pussy, then that's ok. So I guess that means I'd prefer to give than receive? It's all good with the right people!

firstone
Mar 3, 2013, 9:04 AM
I have done both, but my preference is sucking. Something about the feel of a nice hard cock in my mouth excites me. The anticipation of making him cum adds to the eroticism.

pjlcjh1
Mar 3, 2013, 9:31 AM
I have been sucking for years and really enjoy it with the right guy.that is the key,the right guy. I have been looking for a regular thing for a while now and have had no luck. I turn down most I have met because it seems they are not who they say they are.i have had a select few that we're real but either I moved or they did. I will keep looking but it's harder than you think(no pun intended ) I guess I'm too picky, or just safe. I go with a gut feeling. If it doesn't feel right, I politely decline.

bi4asplay
Mar 3, 2013, 10:14 AM
Though I am a total bottom when it comes to MM anal play, I much prefere to be sucked. The two times that I really enjoy sucking cock is when I am helping a lady suck dick and while she is pegging me.

bj4ubi
Mar 3, 2013, 4:10 PM
I like to suck more but must be shaved or trimmed very close dont like hair my favorite is on my knees and looking up at him as i suck him tell he feels my mouth up and his cum running down my chin.

VZR1800
Mar 3, 2013, 4:21 PM
I have only sucked one time so far. Sure would like to do more though, it was an awesome experience, especially considering he is 20 years old and I am 51. He was totally inexperienced and I had to lead him a lot. Tell him it was okay to grab my head and move it as he desired. He wanted to pull out when he came, I told him to shove it home and fill me up. Just great, and I came when he did hands free. Can't beat that.

But I like being sucked as well. It is an awesome thing when someone will do that for me. But it's always been woman up to this point, and most of them were not especially good at it. The person doing needs to worship my cock if they expect the liquid reward. No worship, no reward.

I keep my cock and balls shaved, and the pubes trimmed real short. The guy I blew had all his hair, and it did not bother me a bit. It was hot having my nose buried in the hair while his dick filled my mouth.

Hmm, going to have to go stroke it, hard and dripping. See ya.

stonebow
Mar 3, 2013, 7:32 PM
Love receiving a good bj but I really love when I can indulge my taste for sucking cock. I'm a bottom all round and would much rather coax a man's dick into spewing warm cum whether in my mouth, on my face, or in my butt.

luv2taste
Mar 3, 2013, 8:02 PM
I like to be sucked, but I love to suck... If he, or she, wanted to it would be fine... But give me a few with full loads... That makes me HOT

rodman2005
Mar 3, 2013, 8:22 PM
To be sucked off correctly is wonderful. I have had times where I pull my cock out of the guy's mouth and tell him I have to go because he didn't suck it just had it in his mouth like a piece of candy, no feeling of horniness, no squeezing nor up and down roughness, very boring; so adios! Others, however, are cock hungry like I am sometimes when I sniff my poppers and proceed to milk out guy cum. Poppers make me so effin' horny I will suck any cock, feel guy's balls around me in a group situation like in a steamroom and like to enjoy themselves watching me suck or be sucked. When I take a whiff I crawl over to guys watching videos and start licking their nuts while they wank. It is so hot pleasing a man. We know what we like. I have had 2 guys lick and suck me at the same time and it was hot and interesting but I prefer a warm milking mouth, repetative motions until I burst into their gullet! The last guy I sucked off pushed his dick so deep down my throat I didn't even taste him. Next!

Jack52Md
Mar 4, 2013, 1:14 PM
It's funny. I sucked cock as a kid and knew that it excited me, but when I started with m2m play as an adult, I would always get sucked. I still love to get sucked, but as I started to frequent peep booths in adult bookstores I started playing with and then sucking cocks that came through the hole. Now I suck much more often then getting sucked. The feeling of a hard cock in my mouth is amazing and I always hope that the guy that I'm sucking can last, since I swear I could do it for hours. His cum is my reward and his satisfaction and pleasure makes it that much more intense.

cbj4162
Mar 4, 2013, 9:03 PM
I Love hot mutual sucking! ......... :D

mtnmen2
Mar 7, 2013, 7:22 PM
I like to 69. To me nothing better than feeding of each others excitement as you build to a mutual climax.

BornBiSexual
Mar 8, 2013, 7:56 AM
Totally prefer to suck cock, would choose it over receiving any day

firebird19
Mar 8, 2013, 8:25 AM
Iam finding that , That when the member is showen (dick) ,I can't stand it and have to get in my hands and then right in my mouth ! ! ! !

oldercal
Mar 8, 2013, 11:07 AM
I likewise got to know a really nice guy, who sucked me one time and the next time asked me to do the same with him, but his cock was so large I gagged and couldn't continue...so he got us in 69, with him over me, and while he sucked my erection I played with his, and, all of a sudden, he came on my face...wow....I still remember it.

BICURIOUSONE69
Mar 8, 2013, 11:30 AM
I've never sucked a cock but i love being sucked im curious though to try

bim49686
Mar 9, 2013, 8:07 AM
Ive gotta say I love sucking a nice cock and knowing it turns the guy on is even better,well almost.I love when his cock pulses and shoots a nice load in my mouth.Wish there were more guys in this area of Mi.for reall meets.

Realist
Mar 9, 2013, 10:50 AM
It's been about 4 years since I had a male lover to trade oral with. Enjoy giving as well as receiving, but my virility isn't what it was, but I don't mind concentrating on my partner's needs. Almost everyone who says they are interested in being with me, is more interested in my GF. She, however, is more interested in being with a female, at this point. I would never use her as bait, anyway.

dabsbi
Mar 10, 2013, 3:39 PM
I personally prefer to suck cock rather than be sucked. Yum, Yum, I love cum.

sissyshauna
Mar 12, 2013, 2:57 PM
I love having my dick sucked it is fun. I also like to have another man put his dick in my butt to.

ClosetBi21
Mar 13, 2013, 4:05 PM
When I was 17 my best friend and I went on vacation where one thing led to another and we ended up sucking each other off. I am 52 now and it has been over 8 years since I last sucked a cock. During my early 40's and over a course of time I had shared some great times with 3 different couples (f/m) who were looking for a single male for both partners to enjoy. I have not had a great deal of experience of sucking a cock, I did enjoy it although I have not had a guy cumming in my mouth. However, I really LOVE to have my cock sucked .... I just cannot get enough of it, I actually prefer it to intercourse.

thoryou
Mar 13, 2013, 9:40 PM
being sucked oh yeah

4_oral_fun
Mar 18, 2013, 8:06 PM
I prefer oral over intercourse, LOVE to give and receive, mostly women but will with the right guy. I had a great exclusive mfm for awhile where we all had a great time together.

happymex
Apr 18, 2013, 1:08 PM
I prefer sucking. The feel of his cock in my mouth is fantastic. Several years ago I developed ED and most guys wont suck me because I can't get hard for them. but that's ok as I Love feeling that cock shoot it's load down my throat.

Young pussy and dope
Apr 25, 2013, 9:06 PM
I enjoy both.

sterculius
Apr 26, 2013, 6:13 PM
I enjoy being sucked, but only by a woman. I love sucking cock and I'm especially thrilled to "be" a "cocksucker"! I don't want to accept a blowjob from another man because that would alter the deliciously slutty and erotically exciting dynamic of sexual subjugation and objectification that just being a submissive cocksucker confers upon me

B-don
Apr 26, 2013, 8:15 PM
God, what a hot post. I am so hard after reading this :P

Definitely a sucker.

chgodad
Feb 19, 2014, 11:23 AM
definitely prefer to do the sucking. It's great!

mikeyd270
Feb 19, 2014, 2:21 PM
Years ago I found out I am a cocksucker. I prefer to suck a cock. Occassionally will "69" if the mood is right.

Waylon
Feb 19, 2014, 3:24 PM
I too prefer getting sucked by a woman although every now and then I get into dom mode and have a guy who loves to submit and suck me off. That being said, I do enjoy giving a man a taste of my oral skills and as someone said before, when I see the hard cock, I am really attracted to sucking it real good.

dick_pumper
Feb 19, 2014, 4:30 PM
I love sucking cock, and I love to have my cock sucked as well. I love to hold his cock between my lips as he cums so you can feel it pulsing as he pumps my mouth full of his seed. I get off on the fact that I made him cum.

Cum1st
Feb 20, 2014, 8:02 AM
Getting off is easy.

Having a cock to suck is a rare treat and a privilege. Slidind lips up and down a living responding member. Feeling it swell and drip with your stimulation. The head of a cock has a wonderful smoothness on the tongue that can't be described. As it builds up to a cum it gets harder. You pretty much know what he's feeling. You're the center of attention. If you're worried that you wont like the taste, take it deep in you're mouth - not deep enough that you'll gag. When he cums you'll automatically swallow it down as it cums out. It isn't like there is an overwhelming amount. Sucking a cock is a thrill that can't be had any other way. You'll always wonder if you don't. Remember, "The bird of happiness is the swallow." You'll open the door to more pleasures. Don't be afraid, and do it before you cum.

snapman
Feb 20, 2014, 3:23 PM
Lets face it some people "male" or "female: turn us on why question it...that is one of the beautiful mysterys of life.... !

fpb09
Feb 20, 2014, 7:39 PM
Love the thought ether way! To me there's nothing better then having my lips wrapped around a good stiff one & lips wrapped around mine at the same time!

Halfafoot
Feb 20, 2014, 8:38 PM
I have always considered myself a top. I do love to get my cock sucked. Ever since way back when I was about 13 or 14. I had a suck buddy all the through high school until I got married. That guy would wait hours at a place he knew I would show up at to see if he could suck my cock. Of course I would have to give it up to him. My junior year I had a girlfriend who found out that she loved to suck my cock when I gently pushed her wide eyed head slowly to my exposed cock. She loved it so we'll, she had to suck it almost every day we were together. There were times I would have to just say, "no". She would never let me go down on her cause she thought that was nasty. Crazy, huh? After. We split, I went back to my willing suck buddy.

Wife over the years learned to suck cock good, but even after 40 years, she still doesn't like doing it. Yes, I would always go down on her.

I've had a few guys suck my cock over the years, but never found anyone who, I felt, loved doing sucking it. It seemed they were more interested in just getting the cum. I finally got hooked up with a guy who "worships" my cock. He wants me naked mostly on his chair and he will work that baby for 15, 20 minutes, then he gets to work on my cock and I will give him my cum.

All these years, I never sucked or ever wanted to suck a cock, but with this guy, I finally decided to go for it although I was and still not ready to accept cum in my mouth. So, I asked him about it. He said he didn't really wanted his cock sucked but he would let me try so I could see if I liked it. Well, after a short time, I pulled up and told him I didn't like it and he was cool about it. I couldn't get it off my mind. I wanted to try again, so I talked to him again, by email, about letting me try again. He said sure. When I showed up at his house, he talked me into doing the 69. I thought I was not going to like this, but I was wrong. Sucking his cock while was sucking mine was wild! Of course I cummed in a short time and he was happy even when he didn't cum. I certainly was happy.

I've been back several time since then, sitting naked in his chair while he worships my cock. He always gets naked too. I have been eyeing that cock, thinking I need to get a hold of that thing again. I wonder if his girlfriend sucks his cock?

rodman2005
Feb 21, 2014, 4:36 PM
Halfafoot said, "Sucking his cock while he was sucking mine was wild!". Yeah, that's what it's all about each sucking a nice thick man cock like there's no tomorrow, giving and getting, pleasing and being pleased and it keeps going nd going until you both are pleased. 69 is hot! It's been a while but I need to find someone again.

chepe1944
Feb 21, 2014, 5:12 PM
I am 70 years old and I sucked my first cock when I turned 65 and it was absolutely terrific and I would rather suck cock than be sucked. I love sucking a man and I just wait for his cum to shoot into my mouth and down my throat and I swallow every single drop. I have given many blow jobs since I started sucking cock and have enjoyed everyone of them because I love swallowing cum.

bixplore
Feb 22, 2014, 7:58 AM
I enjoy both and adapt to the preferences of my partner(s). I do love sucking. There is no doubt about it. I will swallow and suck you clean and dry. But if my partner is more passionate and involved, things go wherever they do. That's one of the advantages of bi-couples swing also. Anything can happen.

RobinSpencer251
Feb 22, 2014, 6:55 PM
Being sucked is OK for me but I like sucking better based on the handful of times that I have done it. I like eating pussy better than being sucked by a woman too, but being sucked in either case certainly isn't bad. One thing that I have not experienced is having a man cum in my mouth. I am nervous about it, but I would like to experience it.

Isitfun
Feb 22, 2014, 11:43 PM
Interesting…. I always thought I was one of the few… I so much prefer to suck then be sucked. Male or female. No real difference. Even when I was young, I would always get harder when I was giving head or cunnilingus. Truth be told I tend to get soft when being sucked… Go figure.

okbiguy
Feb 24, 2014, 9:48 AM
For a very long time I only got sucked. I had played with other guys cocks and had jacked off a few but never sucked one. A man who had been sucking me for several years kept wanting me to suck his cock so I finally gave in and did it. That was six years ago and now wish I had started a long time ago, I love sucking. Now it's me, him and his girlfriend so I have the best of both worlds. We are in the Eufaula, OK area and would like to find some other men, women or couples to join us. Maybe I could sample some other cocks.

As for suck or be sucked I much prefer to suck and I really like sucking balls.

MiamiRandy
Feb 24, 2014, 9:59 AM
I love both more but prefer to suck and swallow. i will cum first if the other man wants and still be ready to suck him off if that's his choice. Their is no diminishment in my interest to suck and swallow after i cum.

tazman375
Feb 25, 2014, 8:50 AM
It seems to be an urge or mood type desire for me.
I usually enjoy getting sucked probably 90% or more of the time, but every so often I just need to feel the swell and throbbing of a real nice cock in my mouth.

mitch34824
Feb 26, 2014, 10:08 AM
For me it all depends on the cock of the guy I am hooking up with. If he has a nice cock I love to suck him off

JackTexas94
Feb 27, 2014, 4:14 PM
I love getting sucked and fortunately more guys are into sucking than being sucked so the market is on my side, lol.

BootyBuffet
Feb 28, 2014, 2:56 PM
As a bi bottom, I love to suck and swallow, especially while my wife watches me take it. For me, swallowing = job well done, LOL!

mikeyd270
Mar 5, 2014, 3:27 PM
I love getting sucked and fortunately more guys are into sucking than being sucked so the market is on my side, lol.

I'll probably have to get in line to suck your dick. :tongue:

porterward
Mar 7, 2014, 11:52 AM
i like both

Dunmor
Mar 7, 2014, 6:01 PM
Enjoy both, sucking and being sucked

welder153
Mar 8, 2014, 6:01 PM
I'd rather suck ,although the best head I ever has was from an Asian guy ,

gale_mn
Mar 8, 2014, 6:12 PM
suck Love the feel of a cock in My mouth & cum

boytoy1223
Mar 10, 2014, 11:21 AM
Since I haven't found anyone male or female yet that does it the way I like, I'd say that I prefer to suck.

BiJack92
Mar 10, 2014, 1:24 PM
I prefer to suck cock. If I'm going to get sucked, I'd rather just get a girl to do it.

Tatalvr
Mar 10, 2014, 9:44 PM
I love both and my limited experiences have all been reciprocal

man4girlgirl4man
Apr 30, 2014, 11:07 AM
That's a no-brainer.

Both

And at the same time!!

Fred_Brice
Apr 30, 2014, 1:16 PM
I do enjoy pleasuring smooth shaved cocks, often I will take a soft smooth shaved cock in my mouth, working my tongue round his head, feeling it grow in my mouth, knowing that it can excite him as much as any woman could. I gently run my lips over his exposed head, run my tongue down his slit, tasting his sweet precum. As I continue to place my warm moist lips around their soft cock and feel it grow harder in my mouth, as I suck and lick it until it gets hard and I will then increase my intensity as I feel that the cock is about ready, to explode in my mouth. I hold my lips firmly around his cock and then take it deep in my throat until I can feel the warm cum as trickles with intensity, down my throat. My other hand is caressing his balls, until he is finish delivering each and every drop of his load. If he then feels the need to reciprocating, it makes it all the better!

Agoofball
May 1, 2014, 12:24 AM
Oh FRED65251 ... I love doing that too.... you made my mouth water and I find it has been too long since I have had a cock spurting down my throat!! mmmm

monaohio
May 1, 2014, 7:41 AM
I rather suck him then get suck. I love to feel him getting hard in my mouth as I suck him off also there is nothing better then the first shot of his cum hitting the back of my throat and feel it going down my throat

cbj4162
May 1, 2014, 8:34 AM
I'll probably have to get in line to suck your dick. :tongue:

i will be in that line too ........ :)

Francine Brice
May 1, 2014, 10:40 AM
Some great postings here! It kind of makes me hungry for a nice smooth cock to suck!

Isitfun
May 3, 2014, 12:08 AM
Put me on the list of those who prefer to suck then be sucked.
Very strange and a bit embarrassing.
My wife understands, but when I was single, I remember one girl in particular that laughed when I got soft after she sucked me but then became rock hard when I went down on her! Go figure…

~Joe~
May 3, 2014, 9:39 AM
I was always scared to suck a cock at first but once I started I was ok.
Now I just can't wait to get someone with there cock in my mouth so I can make them cum in my mouth
Now I just love the taste of cum s it shoots down over my tong it is the best feeling ever ! and just can't seem to get enough of it.
I never use to be like that, but now, all ways all I get Is man love no females in my sex life now.
When i do I give it all I have and suck them good.

Erikir
May 3, 2014, 12:11 PM
In general I strongly prefer to give oral than receive. Maybe I've just never had good head. It's nice and all, but I'd much rather a lower orifice.

BiCuriousVAN
May 3, 2014, 4:44 PM
In general I strongly prefer to give oral than receive. Maybe I've just never had good head. It's nice and all, but I'd much rather a lower orifice.

I agree, I would rather give oral than receive. I just love sucking on a guy's cock and feeling him pulsate and shoot into my mouth. I do like being touched and sucked on by a guy; it is a real turn-on, but just not as much as I enjoy giving.

art0711
May 4, 2014, 10:58 AM
I love to suck cock!

ohbimale
May 4, 2014, 8:57 PM
I really enjoy sucking cock. I like everything about it from beginning to end. Especially the feel and taste of a mans cum.

maker216
May 11, 2014, 11:42 AM
I'm very orally submissive so I definitely prefer to suck. I don't mind getting sucked but don't require it. I personally get off on giving others pleasure. Nothing like the feel of a nice hard cock in my mouth!

TerrorTwilight
May 11, 2014, 2:48 PM
I love both, but if I had to choose one or the other I prefer to suck. Love it when a guy shoots his cum in my mouth.

plainguy
May 11, 2014, 3:30 PM
After reading many of the posts here, and the fact I have not sucked a cock I think I would say both , and I am wanting to try soon, I do like the taste of my own cum.

NudeDen
May 12, 2014, 5:28 PM
I enjoy both sucking and being sucked, though i think i prefer to do more of the sucking. I am extremely hard to get off by oral alone, not really sure why. It feels amazing and all, but i always hate making the other person feel inadequate when they cant get me off. I love to have a nice smooth cock and balls to play with. I need to find a guy or guys or hot trans female to have regular play time with.

mikeyd270
May 13, 2014, 4:38 PM
I love to suck. Love the feeling of a hard throbbing cock in my mouth pumping a hot thick creamy load down my throat.

Magicma
May 13, 2014, 7:55 PM
I had been sucked alot but neve suck someone willing to try it

bi4asplay
Mar 29, 2015, 7:32 AM

I do like having my cock sucked. However if there is another guy involved in the play I would rather do the sucking, if it is an either or.

bi4asplay
Mar 29, 2015, 8:19 AM
I enjoy both sucking and being sucked, though i think i prefer to do more of the sucking. I am extremely hard to get off by oral alone, not really sure why. It feels amazing and all, but i always hate making the other person feel inadequate when they cant get me off. I love to have a nice smooth cock and balls to play with. I need to find a guy or guys or hot trans female to have regular play time with.

I am much the same way with it taking a very long time for me to get off with oral stem alone. Be it with a F or M. My last wife has spent an hour at it before.

bi4asplay
Mar 29, 2015, 8:49 AM
Though I am a total bottom when it comes to MM anal play, I much prefer to be sucked. The two times that I really enjoy sucking cock is when I am helping a lady suck dick and while she is pegging me.

I have evolved from when I posted this. Though being topped is what I really want, if it is just sucking I would rather do the sucking. Being fucked or sucking I like making him/ her cum more than cumming.

liberlib
Mar 29, 2015, 10:46 AM
I love being sucked and to suck others. However, I cum so easy that I need to have that as a finale to just finish me off a long hard session giving my partner all the pleasure I can. Otherwise, I enjoy exciting my man and working him until he blows. Sometimes that is a problem as I also like to serve as a bottom and, unless we can make it a 3way, there is no way to suck and be fucked at the same time.

Oralboy69
Mar 29, 2015, 11:39 AM
I love it both ways. I love having a sexy guy suck my cock and I enjoy returning the favor. If we can 69 each other the better. It's fun to see who can outdo the other. Love a hot time with a guy in bed and seeing him enjoy it as much as I do. Particularly if he says "hey, when can we meet up again". UmmmmmI couldn't have said it better.

charles-smythe
Mar 29, 2015, 11:53 AM
It is interesting. I was always being sucked in my rare previous experiences. I met a guy recently, he is just my type: tall, slim, smooth and professional. I felt very strongly of sucking him and willing to do it. Is this the feeling if you meet the right person or I changed my attitude?...I like to be sucked by girls...& I like to suck guys...

justforfunct
Mar 29, 2015, 2:23 PM
You probably just met the right guy. Sucking is only fun when you really like the person in my opinion.

Couldn't agree more. I have to like the man first then I want to take his cock in my mouth and make him feel great.

schaum_m
Mar 29, 2015, 2:35 PM
I love to suck. I have been sucked but it's much more fun to suck.

justforfunct
Mar 29, 2015, 2:56 PM
If I had to make a choice I'd rather suck than be sucked. But mutual oral 69 would be great to.

Cutiliae
Mar 29, 2015, 9:38 PM
I prefer to suck and I won't allow another man to suck me. I'll suck another man, but only a woman can suck me.

Arush
Oct 7, 2015, 4:41 PM
Do any of you who desire only to be sucked ever feel guilt related to that? I have never sucked another guy, and only been on the receiving end a couple of times, but I have a huge amount of desire to receive more. At the same time, I feel guilt in thinking that I either would not be good at or not even enjoy sucking another guy. It seems to me -- after reading much related to this topic -- that even with those feelings, I fall in a minority of not really desiring to be the giver and instead wanting to receive (more seem to want to give than receive). I've more often in life subscribed to the philosophy of giving being better than receiving (and enjoy that role in many aspects of life), but not so much the though of giving in regard to male oral sex. Hmmm...perhaps I might enjoy the sucking but fear that I might dislike (and poorly handle) the end result. :(

sysper
Oct 7, 2015, 6:41 PM
Do any of you who desire only to be sucked ever feel guilt related to that? I have never sucked another guy, and only been on the receiving end a couple of times, but I have a huge amount of desire to receive more. At the same time, I feel guilt in thinking that I either would not be good at or not even enjoy sucking another guy. It seems to me -- after reading much related to this topic -- that even with those feelings, I fall in a minority of not really desiring to be the giver and instead wanting to receive (more seem to want to give than receive). I've more often in life subscribed to the philosophy of giving being better than receiving (and enjoy that role in many aspects of life), but not so much the though of giving in regard to male oral sex. Hmmm...perhaps I might enjoy the sucking but fear that I might dislike (and poorly handle) the end result. :(
it doesn't hurt to try it out once. if u don't like it u don't do it again. sex shouldn't really take count. if u don't like to suck i'm sure there are alot of guys who don't mind & don't even wanna be sucked. so don't feel obligated to suck or feel guilty if u don't.

Arush
Oct 7, 2015, 9:23 PM
it doesn't hurt to try it out once. if u don't like it u don't do it again. sex shouldn't really take count. if u don't like to suck i'm sure there are alot of guys who don't mind & don't even wanna be sucked. so don't feel obligated to suck or feel guilty if u don't.
Thanks for your take, sysper...although maybe I should revise my use of the word "guilt" to something like "feelings of selfishness" (in that guilt would normally follow an act, or lack of an act, and the feelings of selfishness are more a projection of how I might feel or react when presented with the opportunity). But perhaps I'm just arguing semantics with myself in that regard. I think you get the gist of what I mean. And who knows, there seem to be lots of folks who thought they might not like performing the act at some point in their lives and then changed their minds later on when opportunity revealed more to them about themselves. Who knows but that might be the case with me. I never had the real opportunity in adult life, whether by random circumstance or by never actually pushing for it by putting myself in situations where I might have the choice. And I guess if it wasn't clear in my first post, I have to cast my present vote for being sucked rather than sucking -- perhaps subject to future revision... :tongue: ;)

elmwood7
Oct 8, 2015, 5:46 AM
Although I do like being sucked I love to suck more. And I don't care if there is no reciprocation.

Grub Worm
Oct 8, 2015, 6:49 AM
I don't need to be sucked in return either, but if you want to fine with me. I have had a few older guys that just wanted to try having a guy suck them, they all cum back for more.

julyguybill
Oct 8, 2015, 8:09 AM
I like both but it really turns me on to suck cocks have sucked at least 80 or 90 want to suck many more

denny5757
Oct 8, 2015, 9:00 AM
I enjoy sucking a nice cock. Do not always expect or need anything in return. Having a guy enjoy what i am doing is a big turn on for me.

bi4asplay
Oct 8, 2015, 9:08 AM
I would far rather suck a cock than have anyone suck mine. I have FB that also likes to suck cock so I let him suck me, but I'd rather he didn't as I want to suck his cock and not have mine sucked. The best thing is he likes to fuck me, but doesn't like to get fucked which is just fine with me as I prefer to get fucked rather than fuck a guy.

You and I agree 100% here. Being fucked good is the next best thing to eating pussy.

void()
Oct 8, 2015, 9:32 AM
I live in equanimity both for both genders.

69luvr
Oct 8, 2015, 2:46 PM
I love BOTH. But I prefer sucking a guy to completion.

oliveanddark
Oct 8, 2015, 3:26 PM
I prefer to get my dick sucked and usually that is what happens, but with the right guy I enjoy sucking dick.

amature74
Oct 8, 2015, 3:45 PM
I love to suck - especially the "right" cock, but I worry about catching something...

SilkyHoseLover
Oct 8, 2015, 4:39 PM
I love to suck - especially the "right" cock, but I worry about catching something...
Guess it goes without saying that, if you catch something, it ain't the 'right' cock you were sucking...
But I know what you mean... :rolleyes:

Cursubm
Oct 8, 2015, 4:51 PM
When I was younger I enjoyed having my cock sucked more. As I grew older, I began appreciating the power of pleasing someone else by sucking their cock. I then overwhelming preferred sucking cock to being sucked. Now even though I suck more often, I definitely enjoy both.

ncbymail
May 5, 2017, 12:23 PM
I love sucking way more! When I first started sucking cock ten-fifteen years ago I was just looking to get sucked off. Now I prefer sucking way more! I've gotten more and more into other M2M sex in general. I've topped and bottomed and don't have a preference but have bottomed more. I also like eating a asshole . If I wasn't married I probably do more of all especially fucking.
Sucking seems to be the easiest and most enjoyable for me now.

julyguybill
May 5, 2017, 3:10 PM
I love to suck and want 2 or three at a time so enjoy how cocks feel in my mouth..............

csreef
May 5, 2017, 4:37 PM
Finally there is someone with Common Sense.

BiGuyInHouston
May 6, 2017, 5:05 AM
I like both. On my knees sucking for man juice or holding his head slowly fucking his mouth pussy and thinking about fucking his ass.

elmwood7
May 6, 2017, 5:38 AM
I love to suck more than get sucked.

bw299
May 6, 2017, 6:53 AM
Although I really enjoy receiving, I absolutely love giving. I have no reservations about giving without reciprocation.

cuttin2dachase
May 8, 2017, 7:12 PM
I'm thankful that there so many, many more men who enjoy sucking cock with no recip than there are men like me who prefer to be sucked with no recip. I'm 63 now and became a bi cocksucker when I was 32. I always preferred receiving hot blowjobs more than giving them, but in my younger days I did really enjoy getting men off orally and swallowing every drop of their cum. I sought men for mutual oral, but I have to admit that I wasn't very turned on by many of the men I sucked. They were not all that attractive to me and I sucked them off only to repay them for giving me a nice bj. I know it sounds shallow and superficial, but when I was with a very attractive man with a nice cock, I could not wait to get my mouth on his body, cock and lips. As I aged I became more safety conscious because with age comes more susceptibility to STDs and foreign bacteria. Nowdays I seek men who adore to suck cock with no recip, no anal and no strings. Submissive kinky men are a plus because I enjoy being given power and control and free rein to use them (particularly their hot mouths) as I please in a way which also pleases them.

sysper
May 8, 2017, 9:47 PM
u like what u like. as long as u don't think anyone owes u a bj just because u want it i don't see a problem. like u said there are guys who just love to give without recip & u just love to receive without recip. if u meet the right person i think both of u would be pretty satisfied :) safety is also a concern, unfortunately so ur smart to limit what u do.

cuttin2dachase
May 9, 2017, 7:12 PM
It's all about supply and demand. I am a man who enjoys providing (supplying) cocksuckers a nice, disease-free cock to suck. Conversely, there are thousands of bi or gay or curious men out there seeking (demanding)) cocks to suck. They get at least as much pleasure and satisfaction sucking me off as I get from being sucked off. With the ability to post ads and profiles on adult sites, anyone and everyone can advertise for and seek exactly what they want. I don't feel guilty in not reciprocating because I screen my partners and potential partners carefully. I only meet men who profess a sincere desire to suck my cock with no recip.

LovingJacking
May 10, 2017, 3:33 AM
Both please!

elmwood7
May 10, 2017, 5:08 AM
I like to receive sometimes but my wife's been calling me a cock whore for 40 yrs. I love to suck cock.

69luvr
May 10, 2017, 6:33 AM

and I ALWAYS want to and need to!

thickneasy
May 17, 2017, 1:44 PM
sucking the dick is my pleasure.

art0711
May 18, 2017, 6:09 AM
Of course I like to be sucked, but I LOVE to suck!

delpark
May 18, 2017, 6:25 PM
I prefer being bare assed naked on my knees sucking cock and ingesting the rewards of my effort.

csreef
May 20, 2017, 8:07 AM
As a Top, I liked to be Sucked.

travelmanNW
May 20, 2017, 4:56 PM
I like sucking cock the most but have never turned down a blowjob.

BisexualPisces3192
Jul 2, 2017, 4:21 AM
I Love Having My Dick Sucked, But I Love It Even More When I'm The One Sucking Dick.

Samdy
Jul 2, 2017, 4:48 AM
i was sucked as a teen but waited much too long to find out i like to suck the right guy's cock. Most of my time was spent eating pussy, my wife's and others who were agreeable.

SuckerMC
Jun 6, 2018, 8:05 AM
Suck. No desire to get sucked off by another guy. I want his cock in my mouth not mine in his.

MojoOjom
Jun 6, 2018, 9:07 AM
I will tolerate a man sucking me, if that's what gets him horny, but I'd rather suck without being sucked. I love it when women suck my cock, but men? Just not there for me. If there are cocks, they go into my mouth and ass.

hung4you
Jun 14, 2018, 5:55 AM
Although my regular buddy often sucks and swallows me there are times when he needs to get off before work and will meet me early in the morning and I take care of business before he goes to work. I will get a text message that he will meet me on my deck and I walk out and greet his hardon with vigor. I work a load out of him and he leaves satisfied and smiling.

SilkyHoseLover
Jun 14, 2018, 6:46 AM
Surprised that I hadn't weighed-in on this before...

I enjoy both, but if I had to choose one over the other, it would be sucking, without question... :bigrin: Love everything about having a cock in my mouth!

pete7
Jun 15, 2018, 12:31 AM
Enjoy both very much!

kg301
Jun 16, 2018, 9:50 AM
If I had to choose between one or the other, I would prefer taking a nice hard cock into my mouth. However, I would not deny a fellow bi-guy the same pleasure I enjoy. Hey, who doesn't like having their cock sucked? I have found the solution is a hot 69 session! I have had my most intense orgasms with a hard cock in my mouth. My absolute favorite position is being top man having a 69 while the guy on the bottom rims me. I'm getting hard just thinking about it! Anybody up for some fun??!!

kg301
Jun 16, 2018, 1:43 PM
Lucky man!

Tight1-4u
Jun 16, 2018, 5:52 PM

The answer is both.. every one likes a good bj.. really cool people like giving them😵😵 feeling that cock grow bigger and harder in your mouth and throat and knowing that you are making it happen🤪🤩😝 as he gets harder thrusting pushing his cock further down your throat.. then his hands find the back of your head and he really starts to throat fuck you.. then his cock swells up and gets really hard and starts to quiver.. then he stiffens up and blows squirt after squirt of beautiful com down your throat faster than you can swallow.. it is amazing feeling knowing you did all that to another guy..

roger8depussy
Jun 16, 2018, 8:45 PM
Just one being sucked as I never get that at home now...

xp243
Jun 17, 2018, 6:49 AM
69 is the best of both

ConnyC
Jun 17, 2018, 7:50 AM
Don't be egoistic. Just have pleasure at the same time :).

Touchesyouthere
Jun 17, 2018, 8:51 AM
I love to have my cock sucked. Most of the time, I seem to be getting sucked. But when I have a bigger cock in front of me, I submit instantly and drop to my knees and suck his cock

querty
Jun 17, 2018, 11:22 AM
I prefer to give over receive. And I prefer to recieve from women vs guys, but have never been known to turn a mouth down!

pole_smoker
Jun 21, 2018, 11:20 AM
We like to 69.

bbginva
Jun 22, 2018, 9:52 AM
There is no way for me to choose between giving and receiving a blow job. They are both the greatest feeling you can have.

needful1
Jun 29, 2018, 3:25 PM
I love being sucked. It seems a guy just can provide more pleasure sucking my cock. Not all guys though. I want to suck some cock but have not found a cock as nice as my thick 8"

Sundazzled
Jun 29, 2018, 4:28 PM
Over the last ten years or so, my interest has changed. I used to love being sucked (and still do), but nor find immense pleasure in sucking someone else. There's something so incredibly satisfying about the feel of an erect cock in my mouth; the different textures; the firm smoothness of the head, and the softness of the shaft skin. I love the way his penis twitched and throbs in response to my ministrations, and the way he moans as I play my tongue on his super-sensitive frenulum. Oh, and when his ball sac draws up tight, his cock goes super-hard, and his orgasm washes over him, I feel so completely satisfied.

art0711
Jun 30, 2018, 6:06 AM
I love sucking cock and I'm looking to find the right guy to be the one I bottom for.

friskyous
Jun 30, 2018, 8:54 AM
I'm not really much for either.. outside of foreplay anyway as I am very oral during foreplay. The singular act really has no appeal either way. If I really like you, I'll give you a blow job if i think thats what you want but it has never been a replacement for good ole fucking. For me, a blow job is like Chinese food.. an hour later and I'm horny again.

Bothsidesnow73
Jul 1, 2018, 11:34 AM
Love both much equally.

Lovesfun69u
Jul 2, 2018, 5:04 AM
I use to enjoy just being sucked..now I am enjoying both being sucked and sucking as well..

oldoralman
Jul 2, 2018, 9:18 AM
I used to be similar . I enjoyed being sucked myself. Now that I've sucked cock I love it and can't suck enough.
I use to enjoy just being sucked..now I am enjoying both being sucked and sucking as well..

pete7
Jul 2, 2018, 4:07 PM
love both very much!

SilkyHoseLover
Jul 3, 2018, 7:21 AM
I've already weighed-in on this with a 'suck' response, but I do enjoy being sucked as well. (I am a man, after all...;))

But it occurs to me that one of the things I enjoy while I'm being sucked by a guy is the knowledge that he really enjoys the feeling of a hard, smooth cock in his mouth. Since many of us relish this pleasure, I'm happy to be able to help my partner experience it. :bigrin:

hung4you
Jul 6, 2018, 6:26 AM
As much as I love my cock sucked and milked, it’s not uncommon for me to service my neighbor on a daily basis. Whether it’s a early morning visit or a beer in the garage after work, I love sucking his cock and making sure he goes home to his bitch of a wife. As of this post, my breath smells of his cum and he managed to milk a load out of me as well.

walt0057
Jul 8, 2018, 12:56 PM
I love sucking but not a deal breaker if not reciprocated

Avalokita
Jul 8, 2018, 10:14 PM
Like many, here, it depends on who I'm with, and the general feel of the situation at the time.

I like sucking a bit more than I like being sucked, but there are times when I love laying back, propped-up with pillows, and watch a guy suck me and drink my semen.
Of course, I'll definitely return the favor.

gale_mn
Jul 10, 2018, 6:14 AM
oh had a dick in my mouth over the weekend felt great & tasted wonderful

chazman67
Jul 10, 2018, 9:34 AM
I like both! But only with the right guy. I guess I'm a bit of a hypocrite because I'll let ANYBODY suck me off, but it has to be the right situation for me to return the favor.

NJwood
Jul 10, 2018, 10:23 PM
Sucking cock is my preference but mutual or 69 is hot.

69luvr
Jul 11, 2018, 1:38 PM
Some great postings here! It kind of makes me hungry for a nice smooth cock to suck!

looking at your tits in your page picture, Id luv to suck you!

downforce
Jul 12, 2018, 12:49 AM
While I love to feel a nice hot mouth on my cock, I would much rather be the one sucking. Im a pleaser, get my pleasure from giving my partner pleasure. If I dont cum, so what...as long as they cum, I am perfectly satisfied.

I love to eat pussy just as much as I love to suck cock

bobby63114
Jul 12, 2018, 11:11 AM
I totally agree with ya on that.

Bi_Dave
Jul 15, 2018, 3:13 PM
I would rather suck than be sucked. I lose the mood when I cum so that's the end of the encounter.

hung4you
Jul 16, 2018, 6:28 AM
Just got done milking my buddy, most every morning I milk him before he heads off for work.

sysper
Jul 16, 2018, 7:23 AM
this kinda thing happens much more often than anyone would think. i wonder what's the closest that this happens? how many people i know who do this secretly? i'm just really curious. or maybe it's bicurious lol!
Just got done milking my buddy, most every morning I milk him before he heads off for work.

69luvr
Jul 19, 2018, 3:54 PM

agreed and its so tasty too

Duckky
Jul 20, 2018, 2:47 PM
Sucking / or being Sucked in an FFM Threesome is the ultimate .

oldoralman
Jul 20, 2018, 2:50 PM
I'm married, but I must say I prefer to suck cock.

cw1860
Jul 20, 2018, 5:24 PM
I vote 69! :bigrin:

Sigstache
Jul 21, 2018, 12:53 PM
As much as I love my cock sucked and milked, it’s not uncommon for me to service my neighbor on a daily basis. Whether it’s a early morning visit or a beer in the garage after work, I love sucking his cock
Wow, wish I was your neighbor!

To the OPs question: I LOVE a good blowjob. Ive yet to get a BJ from a guy but I think I would enjoy sucking just as much. Sexually I like to please, I know how I like my dick sucked amd want to do it for someone else.... feel them squirm and moan as my mouth gives them pleasure, then feel that squirt. Would love to try 69 too.

Haven't found anyone though for fear of STDs. Seems so many people dont care to know their status, throw caution to the wind and think they're invulnerable to risky/anon sex behavior.

BisexualPisces3192
Jul 23, 2018, 10:25 PM
I Like Receiving Oral, But I Like Giving Oral Even More.

gale_mn
Oct 15, 2018, 10:37 AM
I love to sevice my dick is to small to get hard

Spininmywheels
Oct 15, 2018, 11:15 AM
I like it both ways. It all depends on my mood

ChiefH
Oct 16, 2018, 6:29 AM
I prefer being sucked, but not opposed to sucking if in the mood and if we really hit I off!!!

twodirections
Oct 16, 2018, 10:53 AM
I enjoy both sucking and being sucked. I love feeling a cock grow hard in hand or mouth and of course love the sensation of a hot mouth over my cock

CuriousBiFirst
Oct 18, 2018, 6:55 AM
I've been sucked once by a man.... Its what I'm sticking with

eager4cum
Oct 18, 2018, 1:38 PM
why must I choose one or the other? Why can't we 69?

bbginva
Oct 18, 2018, 2:47 PM
both are enjoyable

BisexualPisces3192
Nov 13, 2018, 11:49 PM
Personally for me sucking is more enjoyable then getting sucked.

exy32
Nov 14, 2018, 2:12 PM
I love to be sucked in most situations...

60newbie
Nov 15, 2018, 2:12 PM
I am a sucker

drquincy
Nov 15, 2018, 9:53 PM
How about suck while being sucked? That takes care of both ...

sysper
Nov 15, 2018, 10:35 PM
practical, i like it! :)

Bisexual Explorer
Nov 16, 2018, 7:21 AM
My first MM sexual experience was 69. I loved being sucked and sucking. Still do (though not necessarily at the same time). I've found that pleasing my partners and having them please me makes for the best sex.

cslutt
Nov 17, 2018, 7:02 PM
I like foreplay; feeling and massaging nipples, tonguing and sucking them, licking out his belly button can be so erotic and bring hidden pleasures in doing so. If clean, licking between the fingers and toes can be so erotic, too! I don't get into armpits, but others say it turns them on. Of course, tonguing a clean asshole can give wonderful erotic pleasures, and sucking balls too. But, once skirting around everything except the main event, then there is time to lavish enormous sexual pleasure on his throbbing, stiff cock, loving it, massaging it, rubbing it, masturbating it and sucking it until he fills my mouth with hot spurts of thick, creamy cum until he can't cum anymore! Then, reverse places, challenging him to do to me what I've done for him until we are both satisfied thoroughly!

MorThan7
Nov 17, 2018, 7:11 PM
I like one or the other. 69 is OK but I prefer to focus on one thing at a time. When I'm sucking I concentrate on the job at hand, then I roll over and lay back while I'm being serviced.

HudsonValleyBiguy001
Nov 18, 2018, 9:58 PM
I have sucked cock since my teen years. I sucked another guy on the street where I lived regularly for sexual years.

HudsonValleyBiguy001
Nov 18, 2018, 10:02 PM
typo lol...sexual years = several years.

NJwood
Nov 18, 2018, 10:33 PM
Sucking cock is the whole point of being bi, for me. Getting sucked is great but I get that in a hetero relation.

HudsonValleyBiguy001
Nov 21, 2018, 6:52 PM
Love to suck cock. Being sucked doesn't turn me on all that much.

DavidTGD
Nov 23, 2018, 8:05 PM
Getting sucked is nice of course, I really like the sensations. But I really like sucking more! Mostly because I get to keep being aroused. Somehow once I cum, I lose all sexual interest almost at once. I really hate that. But my cock keeps producing precum so long as I suck and don't cum myself. I really love the state of mind of being aroused all the time!

jjsd09
Nov 24, 2018, 9:31 AM
I definitely like both but I'd have to say sucking cock wins between the two. There is nothing like sliding my lips up and down a nice hard cock, sucking the head then allowing the entire shaft to enter my wet mouth. I love the sensation of a cock filling my mouth and hitting the back of my throat as I work to satisfy my partner and receive a warm load of cum for my reward.

steve2in
Nov 28, 2018, 11:41 AM
I cannot get enough cock to suck. Ays preferred getting sucked. I would suck and occasion. But I was always more dominant than submissive. That is until I started developing some health issues. That is until I couldn't get hard anymore or cum for that matter. More and more I found myself wanting to be the guy getting another guys manhood stuffed down my throat. What I like the best is having just the head in my mouth as he pumps my mouth

Melissatic
Nov 29, 2018, 2:33 PM
lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, shes the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting. Try new life - work from home!Looking for additional income? You can earn as much as you need. No limits here. Earn online today! No Investment. Only USA people https://vastshippingltd.com/career.html?p1=11 online jobs from home for moms (https://vastshippingltd.com)

Sundazzled
Dec 1, 2018, 1:22 AM
Generally speaking, I prefer sucking cock. There's something very exciting about the different textures; the softness of his shaft skin, the smooth firmness of his cock head against my tongue, and the way his penis twitches and throbs in response to my movements. It's a feeling of power, but also of vulnerability because I know he could cum in my mouth at any moment.

Don't get me wrong; I thoroughlly enjoy receiving oral, but I tend to cum too soon when I'm on the receiving end! Thus, I stick to giving oral.

shelbo122
Jan 5, 2019, 4:14 PM
I would have to say I prefer sucking cock to being sucked and I love more than one cock at a time.

HudsonValleyBiguy001
Jan 7, 2019, 7:03 AM
Definitely when I'm sucking cock

BisexualPisces3192
Jan 14, 2019, 2:13 AM
Either, but I prefer sucking.

nu2curious
Jan 17, 2019, 9:24 PM
I'm new to this but I think sucking cock would be a huge turn on. I can't wait to have a guy spread his legs in front of me while lean in and love his cock and balls. Oh and did I mention the view seeing a guy legs spread cock sticking straight up balls drawn in anticipation. Sooo sexy !

thinkimightry1
Jan 20, 2019, 2:03 AM
I'm new to this but I think sucking cock would be a huge turn on. I can't wait to have a guy spread his legs in front of me while lean in and love his cock and balls. Oh and did I mention the view seeing a guy legs spread cock sticking straight up balls drawn in anticipation. Sooo sexy !
Same here...I have never sucked a guy or been sucked off by one....only women...but..if I had to choose between being sucked or eating a pussy ..I would eat her out..hands down..but being bi-curious...I think at first I would love getting sucked...but..later..when I would "feel-at-home" getting sucked by a guy...I would want to suck them first.....and optional if they returned the favor

sysper
Jan 20, 2019, 12:11 PM
i feel similar, loooooooooooove to eat a women tho i won't turn down a bj i much prefere to do oral on a women. but also curious about experiancing oral sex with a man but i have a feeling i would be more eager to put the guy's dick in my mouth lol. who knows, until i'm in the situation with our dicks hanging out.......
Same here...I have never sucked a guy or been sucked off by one....only women...but..if I had to choose between being sucked or eating a pussy ..I would eat her out..hands down..but being bi-curious...I think at first I would love getting sucked...but..later..when I would "feel-at-home" getting sucked by a guy...I would want to suck them first.....and optional if they returned the favor

Ricky006
Jan 22, 2019, 7:28 AM
OMG yes to sucking. Then hold my head against the wall and fuck my mouth slowly then faster and faster and faster as your balls slap at my chin pump it deep into my throat and cumm cummm cummm. yummy

Neonaught
Jan 22, 2019, 11:31 AM
I have had a jaw reconstruction that involved replacing 2/3's of my lower jaw with leg bone due to complications of cancer treatment. I can now only suck small, slim cocks. I miss being able to suck well and eat pussy so much!

Sundazzled
Jan 22, 2019, 12:39 PM
For reasons I can't fully explain, I prefer sucking to being sucked. Part of it is that I tend to cum too quickly when receiving oral. Also, I just plain enjoy sucking cock; love the different textures, the softness of his shaft skin, the firm smoothness of his engorged glans against my tongue. I love the sweet taste of precum, and the way his cock twitchs and throbs in response to my monements. Still haven't gotten used to taking cum in my mouth, but I've done it from time to time.

Flypaper
Jan 22, 2019, 10:06 PM
We seem to be a majority of suckers here lol. But I looooove receiving oral, so hit me up lol.

to those who say they can get head from their women: me too, but the few bjs I’ve hadfrim guys were among the best ever.

But it I do love the feel of a hard cock perfectly down my throat. He may not have been huge but I took my Asian guys cock all the way down ,delighting in the feel of deep throat, no gagging, and I could even reach his balls with my tongue.

No taste of cum yet.

I've been sucked once by a man.... Its what I'm sticking with

typo lol...sexual years = several years.

For reasons I can't fully explain, I prefer sucking to being sucked. Part of it is that I tend to cum too quickly when receiving oral. Also, I just plain enjoy sucking cock; love the different textures, the softness of his shaft skin, the firm smoothness of his engorged glans against my tongue. I love the sweet taste of precum, and the way his cock twitchs and throbs in response to my monements. Still haven't gotten used to taking cum in my mouth, but I've done it from time to time.

HudsonValleyBiguy001
Jan 22, 2019, 10:42 PM
I'm definitely prefer sucking cock. Getting my cock sucked is ok but doesn't excite the same way. 69 is good for me when someone wants to suck on me.

SuckerMC
Jan 24, 2019, 5:49 AM
We seem to be a majority of suckers here lol. But I looooove receiving oral, so hit me up lol.

to those who say they can get head from their women: me too, but the few bjs I’ve hadfrim guys were among the best ever.

But it I do love the feel of a hard cock perfectly down my throat. He may not have been huge but I took my Asian guys cock all the way down ,delighting in the feel of deep throat, no gagging, and I could even reach his balls with my tongue.

No taste of cum yet.

I going to say the same. I am one of those who only wants to suck. Right now it's only fantasy and still wondering if I will go through with it but where are those guys that prefer getting their cock sucked over sucking cock? I don't think there are any on here or if they are they are of those that don't post at all.

oldoralman
Jan 24, 2019, 11:41 AM
I always prefer to suck cock. It feels good to be sucked, but I would much rather suck. I love to swallow cum.

James1A1
Jan 26, 2019, 9:59 AM
I love both.
Sometimes however, I get and ache in my belly just to cocksuck and really worship a nice cock in my mouth and throat.

cumlvr
Jan 26, 2019, 9:02 PM
I love sucking cock and pussy. Fucking pussy or a nice cock pounding my asshole

Flypaper
Jan 27, 2019, 9:21 PM
I going to say the same. I am one of those who only wants to suck. Right now it's only fantasy and still wondering if I will go through with it but where are those guys that prefer getting their cock sucked over sucking cock? I don't think there are any on here or if they are they are of those that don't post at all.

I love to taste cock but I prefer to finish with me in someone’s mouth. So you need yo find a guy like me, who enjoys the sensual pleasure of a loving blowjob.

mike r
Jan 28, 2019, 1:39 PM
I prefer to suck cock. As a 60-year old guy who other than a few high school mutual blowjobs is late to the party and has enjoyed gloryholes in the last few years, I think the novelty of sucking on a cock growing hard in your mouth does it for me now. The experience of being sucked off is in some ways not contingent on gender.

KDaddy23
Jan 28, 2019, 3:34 PM
Love to suck, love to be sucked.

playful808
Jan 28, 2019, 6:57 PM
> Suck or be sucked?

I'll take both, please.

Sigstache
Jan 31, 2019, 4:16 AM
Definitely love getting a BJ! Im new to the whole bi thing so Ive never given one, yet, but I fantasize about it a lot. I want to make a guy fidget and moan while he's in my mouth and feel that hot warm squirt when he blows his load

Like this
https://motherless.com/3B2E9F5
https://motherless.com/70A17BC
https://www.xtube.com/video-watch/daddy-bear-gets-blowjob-30899552