PDA

View Full Version : how to tell your wife that you like to be treated like a woman more than a man

jc8933
Mar 8, 2010, 4:15 PM
my wife likes to explore our sexualities. she told me she wanted to invite a friend of hers from work over for dinner and cocktails and i thought it would be nice to have some one over for once it had been awhile. so she called from work and told me her friend would be over around 8 and asked if i would get dinner started around 5 and put her good china on the table so i did around 6 she got home and asked if i had got everything ready i told her yes she then said we should go get ready for dinner then we got upstairs and she pulled a uniform out of a bag and told me that i would be wearing it tonight and i would be serving dinner and drinks for them. i was getting undressed and she handed me some black silk panties, a matching garter and thigh highs and told me to put them on with my clothes so i did. so during dinner my wife and her friend were talking about him and his ex and thenshe asked me to come join them well so i did while i was sitting there with her she asked me to get under the table and show her how much i loved her and i was to show him how good i minded her so i got down and to my and she had her dress pulled up for me and no panties on she then told me to get our guest relaxed aswell like a god little slut so i did and he was very well hung i didnt know to start the night out that i would like to be treated like a cum slut and i loved it that whole night was ment to show me that my wife could and would make me do everything she wants me to since that night i do joke around with her about being a woman most of the time for her to dominate and our new friend but dont dare tell her i want it all the time

open2both
Mar 8, 2010, 5:04 PM
She's a KEEPER!

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Mar 8, 2010, 8:01 PM
Good Boy. Sit OOboo, sit.. :}
Silly Cat

DaveTGMicha
Mar 14, 2010, 5:33 AM
My advice... tell her you enjoyed it. Since it was her idea, ask her if she did as well. If so, ask her if you can do it more often, and if so, how often she will allow you to do it. puts her in control, which she obviously seems to like, and lets you be the crossdresser u didn't realize you enjoyed being. just sayin.

coming from a crossdresser, it worked for me.