diget
Oct 5, 2009, 3:00 AM
dont read this its a repost of my other post. :(

diget
Oct 5, 2009, 3:05 AM
if any one can tell me how to delete reposts, please do

Annika L
Oct 5, 2009, 11:13 AM
Everyone! Read it! It's *not* a repost of his other post! I think he must be trying to divert us away from reading it, because (in a clever code of some kind apparently) he says something very insightful and important here...probably dealing with deep mysteries of existence!

Therefore I implore us all to look deeply into this post, and untangle the hidden meaning!

(He's so wise, he even supplies us with a whole separate thread in which to work together to do this.)

diget
Oct 6, 2009, 8:18 AM
[QUOTE=Annika L;142975]Everyone! Read it! It's *not* a repost of his other post! I think he must be trying to divert us away from reading it, because (in a clever code of some kind apparently) he says something very insightful and important here...probably dealing with deep mysteries of existence!

wow......you wasted minutes of your life on this secret cod......i i mean post.

Realist
Oct 6, 2009, 8:22 AM
NOTHING is more appealing than something you're NOT supposed to do!

Tell me NOT to do something and that thing becomes an obsession to me!

Like Pandora's box, I HAD to look!

MarieDelta
Oct 6, 2009, 10:28 AM
I agree, Annika, it must be a secret code sent to other members of this conspiracy. Why I bet on other sites there are also people posting messages that are titled "dont read this" or "dont look here" that are in fact encoded messages urging other members of this global conspiracy to act... :P

Donkey_burger
Oct 6, 2009, 2:12 PM
Let the donkey in on the conspiracy, and the conspiracy will begin to smell funny.

DB :bipride:

Annika L
Oct 7, 2009, 1:31 PM
Let the donkey in on the conspiracy, and the conspiracy will begin to smell funny.

DB :bipride:

Heh. Another cryptic line...could it be these two are in on it together? I'm beginning to think so! They're giving us precious little to work with, but the clues are starting to mount.

diget, Bertrand Russell said, "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time." I have *wasted* no time on your clever little hidden message. But I'm curious...did you enjoy writing your message telling me I was wasting my time? :tong: