PDA

View Full Version : HAPPY BIRTHDAY TYWLA!!!!!

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Aug 26, 2009, 4:57 PM
:bdaygrin::bdaygrin::bday::bday::bday::bday::bday: :bdaygrin::bdaygrin::bdaygrin::color::rainbow::ups ide::rotate::smilies

May your day and night be filled with much, laughter, and pleasure..both mental And physical..lol:bigrin:;):cool:
Big Hugzz
Yer silly Cat

TwylaTwobits
Aug 26, 2009, 7:31 PM
awwwwwwwww thanks Cat hugs ya tight and says that you are my favorite pussy :)

Realist
Aug 26, 2009, 7:42 PM
Whoa! Now there's a mental picture that I'll have fun with! Happy birthday, Tywla! Can you vote, now?

Doggie_Wood
Aug 26, 2009, 7:50 PM
Doggie does the snoopy dance and tells Twyla . . . . . . . . . .

:bday::bdaygrin::bday::bdaygrin:HAPPY BIRTHDAY :bdaygrin::bday::bdaygrin::bday:

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Aug 26, 2009, 9:30 PM
Oh Gawd..I'm so embarrassed..I spelled it wrong...:disgust:
I'm sorry Twyla. Happy Birthday anyway! lol
Kisssses
Cat

TwylaTwobits
Aug 26, 2009, 10:11 PM
no worries hon and no i can't vote Realist lol.

I have so enjoyed my time here and I hate that the end for now is coming up. Thank god for the telephone and msn is all I can say.

onewhocares
Aug 26, 2009, 10:39 PM
Happy Birthday ....I know for sure that you have gotten the best gift....lots of time down under.

Belle

Doggiestyle
Aug 26, 2009, 10:59 PM
:bigrin: Happy :bday: birthday Twyla. And I wish, for you, many more to come. OK? So what do you mean by "the end for now is comming up"? :eek:
Oh well, today is my day too, cept I got a 20 yr head start on ya. Also 1971 was the year I graduated from high school & was abducted (drafted) into the Army

Have fun wherever you go. OK? Your friend, :doggie:........:bipride:

littlerayofsunshine
Aug 26, 2009, 11:24 PM
:bday::bdaygrin:Happy B-Day Twyla!:bday::bdaygrin:

Hope you have a special day :)

TwylaTwobits
Aug 27, 2009, 6:04 PM
:bigrin: Happy :bday: birthday Twyla. And I wish, for you, many more to come. OK? So what do you mean by "the end for now is comming up"? :eek:
Oh well, today is my day too, cept I got a 20 yr head start on ya. Also 1971 was the year I graduated from high school & was abducted (drafted) into the Army

Have fun wherever you go. OK? Your friend, :doggie:........:bipride:

Doggie, I havwe been down visiting the love of my life Long Duck Dong. I am from Kentucky originally and have to go back to the states to finalize some stuff before I can move back to NZ permanently.

Doggiestyle
Aug 27, 2009, 9:59 PM
:bigrin: Oh, ok, eye see what you mean now Twyla. I gotta admit that "the end" now sounds less threatening now!! Thats good! Also I wish you and LDD many-a-happy moons together in New Zealand (or paradise maybe)? :tong: I gotta admit, NZ is a long way from Kentucky!!

Your friend, :doggie: .........:bipride:

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Aug 27, 2009, 10:26 PM
A Biiig Happy Birthday to Doggie too! :grouphug::bday::bday::bday::love1:May the have brought you all that you could hope and dream for, Sweetie!
Cat

TwylaTwobits
Aug 27, 2009, 10:32 PM
And omg yes Doggie happy birthday, I can't believe I forgot to type that when I responded. I blame LDD and his cute ass.

graytwo
Aug 27, 2009, 10:39 PM
ditto here to you and yours.

Just remember that KY, USA is a bit of a trek to NZ, about 8300 miles/13,200km. We might be in different time zones physically. We're all here from around the globe wishing you the best!

-graytwo

codybear3
Aug 28, 2009, 12:20 AM
Time to carve out a few more notches into the Stick of Wisdom...
Happy Birthdays Twyla and Doggie....... May you have many more........ :bday::bday::bday::bday::bday::bday::bday::bday::b day::paw::paw: