PDA

View Full Version : For one of our own...:}

Cherokee_Mountaincat
May 26, 2009, 8:14 PM
My Loves, our Dear friend Tex has just lost a beloved friend of his that he has known for many, many, years. Will you please join me in showing him some love and friendship?
Tex Honey, this little family loves and admires you greatly, and we're right here for you anytime you need us. Much love to you Sugar.
Your Cat:three::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug: :grouphug::grouphug:

ShyLassUk
May 26, 2009, 8:20 PM
My sympathy goes to you sweetie. Heart fealt hugs honey xxxxxxxxx

Shy x :female:

arana
May 26, 2009, 8:23 PM
So sorry for your loss Tex. I know when it's a friend of yours it was a good one and that just makes it that much harder. Hope you are ok. Big hugs!!!!

PansexualGuy
May 26, 2009, 8:24 PM
I'm sorry for your loss Tex :(
::: hugs::::

littlerayofsunshine
May 26, 2009, 8:32 PM
Oh texy I am so sorry that you have lost your dear friend. We're here if you need us. (((((((Hugs sweet man))))))))

Shhhhh 47/F/usa
May 26, 2009, 8:46 PM
Texy, I'm so sorry your friend has been taken from you. I don't know if it will do any good but I'm sending you loving vibes and maybe it will ease your pain just a little.

csrakate
May 26, 2009, 9:05 PM
So sorry to hear of your loss, my dear friend. Please know that we're here for you!!!

Many hugs!
Kate

showmeguy
May 26, 2009, 9:08 PM
Such a hard loss to deal with, there are no words that can let you know that i feel such utter sympathy for you, my friend, tex. There is a poem that i read to console myself at a time of loss. It helps me feel connected to the world and reminds me that my tears join the tears of many others: It is called

Dirge Without Music -- by Edna St Vincent Millay

I am not resigned to the shutting away of loving hearts in the hard ground.
So it is, and so it will be, for so it has been, time out of mind:
Into the darkness they go, the wise and the lovely. Crowned
With lilies and with laurel they go; but I am not resigned.

Lovers and thinkers, into the earth with you.
Be one with the dull, the indiscriminate dust.
A fragment of what you felt, of what you knew,
A formula, a phrase remains,—but the best is lost.

The answers quick and keen, the honest look, the laughter, the
love,—
They are gone. They are gone to feed the roses. Elegant and curled
Is the blossom. Fragrant is the blossom. I know. But I do not
approve.
More precious was the light in your eyes than all the roses in the
world.

Down, down, down into the darkness of the grave
Gently they go, the beautiful, the tender, the kind;
Quietly they go, the intelligent, the witty, the brave.
I know. But I do not approve. And I am not resigned.

TwylaTwobits
May 26, 2009, 10:06 PM
My heartfelt condolences on the loss of your friend.

texasman6172003
May 26, 2009, 10:08 PM
Ty Y'all,You all are the best.Like i told one of the members here,that had left a message too me,i am better than i was at 7. And i said also,i just don't get how bad thing's can happen too such sweet people. Knowing someone for that long makes it special. I made my self feel a little better i went back and looked thru some of our High School Yearbook's,brought back good memoerie's. I will be going to Family Night,and also the Funeral.Once again,Thanks you guy's are the best.Thank You Cat,,Huggs too all...

naughty'BI'chick
May 26, 2009, 10:40 PM
Oh tex hun, I'm so sorry for your loss, I wish I could help you.
lots of love honey :kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:
message me asap please

jazzer
May 26, 2009, 10:58 PM
Sorry to hear you have lost a dear friend Tex. It is said we make many acquaintences in life but true friends can be counted on one hand. You are loved and respected on this site Tex and we share your loss too.

Hugs Jazzer

ladydelanie
May 26, 2009, 11:12 PM
Tex....
I am so sorry to hear of your loss. Please know we are here for you....May you find peace in your time of grief.......

Blessing to you my friend,

Hugs,
Ladyd

chook
May 27, 2009, 12:17 AM
Tex, I am so sorry to hear that you have lost a good and dear friend, If there's anything we can do mate, you know that we are all here for you.

Hugs Chook & Aussie.

CalanderGirl
May 27, 2009, 12:36 AM
Dearest, I'm so sorry! Please know I'm thinking about you!!! Keep your chin up honey xoxo

codybear3
May 27, 2009, 1:05 AM
My condolences my friend... :paw::paw:

RockGardener
May 27, 2009, 7:49 AM
Tex, my heart goes out to you. Hugs and more hugs!
Rock

tutunono
May 27, 2009, 8:21 AM
Sorry Tex, I wish you the best.

tg Shannon
May 27, 2009, 8:30 AM
Keepin good thoughts for ya Tex and the family

rissababynta
May 27, 2009, 8:37 AM
I don't know the details of what has happened, but any kind of loss is hard and sad so I wish you and yours the best and we shall be keeping you in our thoughts friend.

Laken
May 27, 2009, 9:48 AM
((((( Texy ))))) So, so sorry sweetie. I love you. :grouphug:

MarieDelta
May 27, 2009, 11:46 AM
Tex, I am sorry to hear of your loss.
(((Tex)))

We love you, Sweetie. Huge hugs to you.

SJ37AndSteph
May 27, 2009, 3:52 PM
AWWW.. TEX I AM SO SORRY TO HEAR BOUT UR LOSS OF A DEAR FRIEND GIVING U LOTS OF LOVE AND BIG HUGS

LOVE YA HON

SWEETJUICES37

Doggie_Wood
May 27, 2009, 10:07 PM
Tex, words cannot express the heartfelt sentiments I feel about the loss of your friend.
I send you my deepest condolences and love. I’m here, as we all are, if you need anything.

Doggie :doggie:

ShyLassUk
May 28, 2009, 5:03 PM
:tong:

Ninnian
May 28, 2009, 5:44 PM
Tex!-
My heart goe sout to you in your time of loss and suffering. Please- know that you can count on my shoulder (an dthey are considerably wide for a chick) to lean on anytime you may wish ...

(((((((((((((((Tex))))))))))))

Nin

Music Girl
May 30, 2009, 1:35 PM
:grouphug:

Texy, I'm so sorry for your loss. I know there are no words to relieve your pain, but as so many others have said, we all care so much for you here, and we are here if you need us. Drop me a message any time you need anything. Take care. ((((((((((((((Tex))))))))))))))))))

MG