PDA

View Full Version : MMF - Hottest Sex Ever

Cowboy32802
May 7, 2009, 7:02 PM
Recently I met a hot hot bi couple...............
Was very nervous since I had been with a guy since I was a teen............but had been looking for the right person.......when we began to chat....

We met had dinner and drinks and then back to their place ...

Hottest sex I have ever had. They were both great ., sexy and hot..
I felt very comfortable with them...before I knew it he had my cock in his mouth and later I had his in mine. They both sucked my cock and it was great.

Anyone else have some great MMF hookups.....................real ones, not the BS ones)

I'll give more details about your first time, got to go JO now..just thinking about it.

kwguy419
May 7, 2009, 7:56 PM
I envy you man, sounds like you got the best of both worlds!

Bi-Zarro
May 8, 2009, 12:12 AM
I had one a couple of months ago. It was a very enjoyable experience. I discovered that giving a good BJ isn't as difficult as I thought it might be.

Bi-Zarro
May 8, 2009, 11:00 AM
I do not want to see women naked or have sex with them.

Yes, you've established this. We understand that you're gay. We have no problem with that. But why the need to make comments like the one above on a site intended for bisexuals?

rayvader39
May 8, 2009, 11:35 AM
wow to be able to experience that with another couple has been a long time fantasy and waiting for it to happen.way to go as for suckbuddy's comment your on a bisexual site so i think your comment is a little out of line.

NYRangersFan
May 8, 2009, 1:07 PM
i would love to try a threesome...either MMF or MFF... but hell i'm lucky i can find one person never the less two :( but yea i'd love to be with two guys though. esp if they are bi and like to touch each other as well...thats a big turn on for me and i'd love to see it. and ok sorry rambled there...lol

bityme
May 8, 2009, 2:36 PM
Recently I met a hot hot bi couple...............
Was very nervous since I had been with a guy since I was a teen............but had been looking for the right person.......when we began to chat....

We met had dinner and drinks and then back to their place ...

Hottest sex I have ever had. They were both great ., sexy and hot..
I felt very comfortable with them...before I knew it he had my cock in his mouth and later I had his in mine. They both sucked my cock and it was great.

Anyone else have some great MMF hookups.....................real ones, not the BS ones).

Without a doubt, my favorite sexual activity is being with a couple. I love the opportunity to stimulate both of them and heighten their sexual pleasure. Here is a part of one of my meetings:

We had a prearranged meeting at a cocktail lounge. After a cocktail and initial introductions, we seemed comfortable with each other so we adjourned to their house. Once at their residence, enjoyed the Jacuzzi, letting the waters swirl around us and we warmed up to each other. She and I shared his member, getting him hard and ready. Our senses heightened, we moved to the bedroom.

He and I rubbed, licked, and sucked her entire body. I got him hard again as he got her wet and ready. He penetrated her from behind and I took a position under her that gave me oral access to both. I sucked and licked them both as they came together. I had the pleasure of her taking me in her warm mouth and driving me wild.

Occasionally, he would pull out and feed me his hard shaft, then return it to her. He continued thrusting deep inside until she began to come. She rode his thrusts and my tongue through two orgasms before he finally came. She was too sensitive for more of my ministrations, lifting herself upward as they separated. They both turned their concentration to me as they both orally brought me to a marvelous climax. What a way to start a wonderful evening that lasted another four hours.

Over the years, I have had many encounters with couples and I continue to seek them out. It gets harder as one gets older, but it really is a joy.:)

jfra18
May 8, 2009, 3:22 PM
I actually lost my virginity with a woman in a m-m-f threesome. I agree some of the best sex I have ever had in my life

aslowhand
May 8, 2009, 6:24 PM
Yes mmf and mff are hot but mmff are also hot too,been there done them.

married29
May 9, 2009, 7:21 AM
HOT HOT HOT

HI ALL MYSELF AND PARTNER ARE THINKING OF TRYING A MM/F YOU GUYS MAKE IT SOUND SO HOT. WERE STILL THINKING ABOUT IT WILL LET YOU NO HOW WE GO .
CHEERS BARRY..

dickhand
May 9, 2009, 11:44 AM
I have done MMF with two different couples and MMMMMF several times with another couple . She gets all the sex she wants and the guys are all bi so the is no standing around waiting . If there is a hard cock available , someone is on it .

kitten
May 10, 2009, 12:40 AM
MMF, MMFF, FFM and one experience where I lost count of the f's and M's...but, were all soooo satisfying to our cravings.
Thanks for sharing!

ris19
May 11, 2009, 12:31 PM
I have done MMF with two different couples and MMMMMF several times with another couple . She gets all the sex she wants and the guys are all bi so the is no standing around waiting . If there is a hard cock available , someone is on it .

Haha that sounds fantastic

BiDesire
May 11, 2009, 11:50 PM
As a bi guy I have enjoyed both sides of the fence. As a bi single guy I have enjoyed being the 3rd of some MMF 3some’s.... when all click you can have a lot of fun. And as the bi guy of a couple we have enjoyed some 3somes with bi guys. When the other guy is truly bi (meaning he's not saying he is so he can get at your girl) you can have a lot of fun. My gf and I have been in the swinging lifestyle a few years and prefer 3somes over 4somes. The reason being when there are only 3 people in bed all can easily play with one another. But when we play with another couple we’ve noticed people tend to pair off, it's doesn’t matter if it’s the opposite sex or same sex you just seem to pair off in a 4some. What gets my gf and I all hot is the interaction and sharing, it makes for some hot sex which is why we prefer 3some's. :):):tong:

bi4asplay
Jan 17, 2013, 1:43 PM
BIDesire and I feel the same way about 3 way play.3 way is more erotic to me. I enjoy M2M play but only with a lady also playing, or at least watching. I then pay the most attention to him, unless their desires are for something else.Putting on a show for her after we have all had a bit of foreplay is a beautiful thing.