PDA

View Full Version : Merry Christmas!!!

still_shy
Dec 22, 2008, 12:26 PM
To all of my wonderful amazing friends here, I just wanted to say Merry Christmas! I hope your holidays are joyful! I haven't been on as much lately with shopping and baking and decorating....hopefully once things calm back down, I'll get into chat. Until then, I love you all!!!

onewhocares
Dec 22, 2008, 3:26 PM
Wishing you and yours a most merry holiday season. Enjoy each and every moment with family and friends.

Belle

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Dec 22, 2008, 4:01 PM
Merry Christmas to you tooDarlin! Stay safe and have fun!
Cat:)

Doggie_Wood
Dec 22, 2008, 7:54 PM
Shy - so glad to hear from you - and may all of your christmas wishes come true this year. Look forward to seeing you in chat again.

:doggie: Doggie

still_shy
Dec 22, 2008, 8:15 PM
It's odd that I started this post earlier today with good tidings and cheer and now I'm turning to my friends once again for prayers and wishes of good health for my 7 year old niece. She has been having chest pains all weekend long and goes into the hospital tomorrow for tests. Please everyone think happy thoughts, say prayers, whatever it is you do---we need a happy ending to this. She is an amazing little girl, the exact same age as my daughter, they are the best ever friends, inseparable really, go to the same school in the same grade. She is also a little ballerina and has spent the last four years of her life in dance class. We aren't panicking yet, it's always good to be on the safe side in situations like this. I appreciate any help you can give me and my family.

mr.s & mrs.s
Dec 22, 2008, 11:21 PM
happy holidays everyone

ris19
Dec 23, 2008, 3:45 AM
Merry Christmas and anything else anyone celebrates. Christmas morning im walking into my boyfriends room, ONLY wearing one of those giant bows.

DubTak
Dec 23, 2008, 6:46 AM
God rest ye merry, gentle-bisexuals

Merry Christmas, Happy Hannukah, Krazy Kwanzaa, Rowdy Ramadan (even though its long over), and a SEXY SOLSTICE (make sure you all have some fun this Festivus)

Prayers and love to those in need
May needy and the homeless feed:grouphug:
Let none suffer through Winter's bite
And none go painfully into night:smirlove2:
May sick be healed and hearts align
Below a Pink, Purple and Blue sign:flag3:
Let not love hide in straight or gay
God bless us Bi this holiday!:angel::flag1:

TADA!

-DubTak