PDA

View Full Version : Frottage is pretty hot....

BiMale
Jan 7, 2006, 8:15 PM
http://sexboy.fixplace.com/movies/063.mpg

(Copy and paste into your browser.)

Any of you guys into frot?

BiMale :male: :bigrin:

Biboz49
Jan 8, 2006, 2:03 AM
I've done that and it was hot!

trip1
Jan 8, 2006, 8:10 AM
Oh Wow. I wish I was sucking that cock as those guy's were doing that to get the huge load......

bitony14
Jan 8, 2006, 10:08 AM
Absolutely hot clip!!!
In all my searching on the net I have found only one site that deals with frot in any great depth and that is heroichomosex.com. Its full of information on the history of frot with some sexy pics in places. Be warned, it is an advocacy site so some forthright views are expressed about the nature and meaning of sex between men and how it relates to a masculine identity. I think that all men into cock culture should tale a look at it.
:bibounce:

BiMale
Jan 8, 2006, 10:20 AM
Another frot clip for my horny homies:

http://sexboy.fixplace.com/movies/062.mpg

BiMale :drool:

BiMale
Jan 8, 2006, 10:26 AM
Absolutely hot clip!!!
In all my searching on the net I have found only one site that deals with frot in any great depth and that is heroichomosex.com. Its full of information on the history of frot with some sexy pics in places. Be warned, it is an advocacy site so some forthright views are expressed about the nature and meaning of sex between men and how it relates to a masculine identity. I think that all men into cock culture should tale a look at it.
:bibounce:

BiTony: Here is another site, and yes, you are right, frot is not only a form of m-m sex, but it is a social movement of sorts for a return to classical (ancient greek) male sexual relationships, when being "friends" with a guy meant you had a sexual relationship:http://g0ys.org/

Peace,

BiMale ;)

Biboz49
Jan 8, 2006, 1:52 PM
Well thanks BiMale for getting me off again. Those are very hot!

BiMale
Jan 8, 2006, 3:06 PM
Back at you Biboz. :love: :bounce:

BiMale :male:

12voltman59
Jan 8, 2006, 3:40 PM
Wow-both for the hot video clips, but for the overall philosophy of G0Y. I don't believe every part of what was said, but I never do agree with everything that makes up a philosophy, religion or whatever--goodness I am a Catholic and I only chose to go along with the Church on the things I care to do..LOL

I really don't know how to categorize "GOY"--but so much of what I read on the web site is the exactly the way I have felt.

I also visited the other site listed in one of the postings about the "warrior culture," I don't know if I am so enamoured of that philosophy--for it leaves no place for bisexuality--it is another emerging form of gay culture.

Thanks for posting this thread--this thread is just another example of why I came to Bisexual.com--to learn about this part of myself.

Finding this information has certainly been a great lesson----wow!!!! :yinyang: :yinyang: :yinyang: :impleased :impleased :male: :male:

Lorcan
Jan 8, 2006, 7:20 PM
Yes, frot is hot. To watch and to do it. The clit is a underdeveloped penis, anatomically speaking. ;)

I do have a slight problem with the philosophy. Quote: "Anal sex was seen as a degrading act that turned the passive partner into a proxy (stand in) for a woman." I guess that's cool if that's how you see it, and seeing that way turns you on. I prefer versatile partners who just see it as pleasure.

BiMale
Jan 8, 2006, 8:34 PM
Yes, frot is hot. To watch and to do it. The clit is a underdeveloped penis, anatomically speaking. ;)

I do have a slight problem with the philosophy. Quote: "Anal sex was seen as a degrading act that turned the passive partner into a proxy (stand in) for a woman." I guess that's cool if that's how you see it, and seeing that way turns you on. I prefer versatile partners who just see it as pleasure.

Lorcan, I don't disagree with you. I don't know much about the whole frot philosophy, except the little bit I've read. (The frot sex is way hot though, no doubt). It sounds like the followers of frot are gay males who are maybe somewhat disaffected with the gay male lifestyle. They don't do anal, and they try and avoid promiscuity (you are supposed to stick with your frot buddy, I think). Also, they don't consider themselves "gay". Sounds a little strange, I know. From a bi perspective, I view anything that creates more "categories" along the sexual spectrum to be a plus. I have to say that I am intrigued by the classical concept of male friendship as including sexual intimacy (mutual j/o, oral, frottage). I think so many of us had our first experiences as a teenager experimenting with a friend, and it seemed so right when that happened. But when that aspect of male friendship got labeled as "gay" by society, you were supposed to stop. The frot devotees might be on to something there. They don't want that male-male relationship to necessarily be labeled as "gay". It's interesting.

BiMale :) :bibounce:

Lorcan
Jan 8, 2006, 10:26 PM
Yeah BiMale, it's interesting. The GOYs seem to get want they want out of relationships.... without having to stand up for gay rights. If the gays had the respect they deserve, noone would have to think up another catagory which says, "Oh NOOO! I"m not one of THEM. I just want a little sex with my friendship"

12voltman59
Jan 9, 2006, 1:37 PM
I went back and spent some more time going through the G0Y website and I have a few observations about what I found there.

The first thing that strikes me--G0Y skews to a younger age group and it would seem that to a man--G0Ys are all "hot, young studs."

Nothing at all wrong with that--the focus of G0Y and Man2Man on the health aspects of physical fitness are ones everyone should aspire to, but it does tend to leave those of us who are older and not in the sort of physical condition we once were, somewhat out of the loop.

I do agree with their arguments against engaging in anal sex both for the health and other reasons they hold.

I wondered where they stand on the issue of bisexuality--in G0Y--they accept it--in Man2Man/Warrior--I doubt that they do.

The sexual aspect of this is most interesting--that simply by close physical cock-to-cock and full body contact, but without necessarily a great deal of thrusting and such--that it is possible to have intense orgasms nearly simultaneously or nearly so is most intriguing indeed....I have to assume it is true based upon the large number of reputed first hand accounts that you can read on the G0Y website.

OralBradley
Jan 9, 2006, 2:07 PM
I prefer this version of frottage to actually getting fucked. Unless the guy takes a lot of time to get me open and ready and has a relatively slim cock, getty fucked is just a pain-in-the-ass.
There is another meaning for frottage that I have never tried intentionally, but have experienced in crowded elevators. In the original meaning in front the guy behind rubs his cock against the ass of the person in front, gets hard, and may even come. I have had some one in front of me rub back against my cock at times.

Tastemybuds
Jan 9, 2006, 2:37 PM
Now that was pretty Fucking Hot!

BiMale
Jan 9, 2006, 11:22 PM
Now that was pretty Fucking Hot!

Glad you enjoyed it. It sure heated me up. I couldn't hardly take it off continuous play!

BiMale ;) :)

BiMale
Jan 9, 2006, 11:28 PM
I went back and spent some more time going through the G0Y website and I have a few observations about what I found there.

The first thing that strikes me--G0Y skews to a younger age group and it would seem that to a man--G0Ys are all "hot, young studs."

Nothing at all wrong with that--the focus of G0Y and Man2Man on the health aspects of physical fitness are ones everyone should aspire to, but it does tend to leave those of us who are older and not in the sort of physical condition we once were, somewhat out of the loop.

I do agree with their arguments against engaging in anal sex both for the health and other reasons they hold.

I wondered where they stand on the issue of bisexuality--in G0Y--they accept it--in Man2Man/Warrior--I doubt that they do.

The sexual aspect of this is most interesting--that simply by close physical cock-to-cock and full body contact, but without necessarily a great deal of thrusting and such--that it is possible to have intense orgasms nearly simultaneously or nearly so is most intriguing indeed....I have to assume it is true based upon the large number of reputed first hand accounts that you can read on the G0Y website.

Those are some good observations 12Volt. The Man2Man alliance is something that will be interesting to watch and see how it develops as a sexual movement.