PDA

View Full Version : Big news

bigirl_inwv
Oct 9, 2008, 7:44 PM
I gotta share it here because I am so very very excited......

I'm pregnant!!! :) :) :)

FalconAngel
Oct 9, 2008, 7:48 PM
May the gods bless you with a happy, healthy and intelligent child.:)

darkeyes
Oct 9, 2008, 7:50 PM
yeaaaaaaaaaaa.. congrats babes.. may yas both b healthy wealthy yummie an wise...:bigrin:

paranoid2006
Oct 9, 2008, 7:54 PM
damn, well congratulations darlin :)...is that why I haven't seen you on yahoo ? :P

csrakate
Oct 9, 2008, 8:02 PM
OMG Laken....I am soooo very happy for you!!!! This is indeed BIG NEWS and I am sure everyone joins me in wishing you and your hubby the very best!!!

Big Hugs, lil momma!
Kate

Bi-Zarro
Oct 9, 2008, 8:04 PM
Congrats!

TaylorMade
Oct 9, 2008, 8:13 PM
I gotta share it here because I am so very very excited......

I'm pregnant!!! :) :) :)

Good luck and get all your sleep now. :p

*Taylor*

onewhocares
Oct 9, 2008, 9:50 PM
Congratulations to Mom and Dad to be! I could not be more happy for you Laken. Enjoy the next nine months and take time for YOU.

Belle

GreenEyedLady(GEL)
Oct 9, 2008, 11:14 PM
Congrats darling ;-) I know you'll be a wonderful mumma !

parkerbi
Oct 9, 2008, 11:49 PM
Congratulations!!:tongue:

frikidiki
Oct 10, 2008, 4:59 AM
Yay! Congratulations.

still_shy
Oct 10, 2008, 7:45 AM
Congrats to you both!! Enjoy every second of it, god knows it flies by if you blink!

allbimyself
Oct 10, 2008, 8:28 AM
Wow! Congrats, sweetie. You do realize this means that we won't be performing our "exchange" anytime during the next 9 months? :tongue:

Mrs.F
Oct 10, 2008, 10:28 AM
:bounce: Congratulations!!!! It is such an exciting time with so many new things to look forward too. Enjoy your pregnancy, it's such a miracle in the making! Hugs to you and your husband! :bigrin:

texasman6172003
Oct 10, 2008, 10:59 AM
Well congrats Laken!!!!!!!! I just know you will be a wonderful Mother!!! And remember we all love you!!

12voltman59
Oct 10, 2008, 11:23 AM
Congrats Laken---take care of yourself and the wee one you are carrying----I hope all goes well with you and the baby!!

arana
Oct 10, 2008, 11:29 AM
Congratulations sweetie, hope everything goes smoothly and you have a very easy pregnancy.

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Oct 10, 2008, 1:26 PM
Ah Sweetie, congrats! May the Spirits watch over you and all of you! Remember, we're all right here when you need us. :}
Big Hugz
Cat

bigirl_inwv
Oct 10, 2008, 3:37 PM
Wow! Congrats, sweetie. You do realize this means that we won't be performing our "exchange" anytime during the next 9 months? :tongue:

hahaha. That we won't. Not unless you want to experience pregnancy. In which case, I would gladly trade you :p

Thanks for all the congratulations! I'm still really nervous and terrified. They say I'm 5 1/2 weeks...but thats an guesstimate until my ultrasound.

miamieddie1
Oct 10, 2008, 4:16 PM
Congratulations!!!

jamieknyc
Oct 10, 2008, 4:45 PM
Congratulations, Laken!!!

showmeguy
Oct 10, 2008, 9:54 PM
awwww, bigirl, muah

**Peg**
Oct 11, 2008, 8:27 AM
huge congrats bg :tong:...

please be sure to post pix after the babe arrives :)

Peg

Michael623
Oct 11, 2008, 8:59 AM
Congratulations!!!!! What joy!

darkeyes
Oct 11, 2008, 12:16 PM
hahaha. That we won't. Not unless you want to experience pregnancy. In which case, I would gladly trade you :p Allbi up the duff.. now that me wud luff 2 c.. an Curio.. God that wud make life worth livin.. an Show...ooo God...me cup wud runneth ova...cum 2 think of it..lessers in genral...give the sods summat useful 2 ta do finally for 9 months at least..:bigrin:

.. but it wudn last..the buggas wud soon work out a way 2 concieve an incubate an embryo 2 full term in a tank a sum kind...an ruin our fun... me reckons wivin a year at the outside it wud b perfected...:(

Flounder1967
Oct 12, 2008, 12:41 PM
do you know the due date yet. I'll tell you when we were expecting i was nervous that i was to old. Now that We had him i do feel old, but wouldn't give him up for anything.

kids will make you laugh in ways you never expected.

bigirl_inwv
Oct 12, 2008, 2:19 PM
do you know the due date yet. I'll tell you when we were expecting i was nervous that i was to old. Now that We had him i do feel old, but wouldn't give him up for anything.

kids will make you laugh in ways you never expected.

They say my due date is June 12th...but I haven't been to the OBGYN yet, so I'm sure that is going to change. It's still very early and I'm terrified that something is going to happen. I can't wait until I actually go to the doctor. lol.

bigirl_inwv
Oct 12, 2008, 2:28 PM
I'm pretty sure that a fair number of people have been pregnant before you, so I don't think you have to be scared. :)

:tong: I know. But I haven't been pregnant a fair number of times. So I can still be worried :tong:

bigirl_inwv
Oct 12, 2008, 2:49 PM
Do U know if ur child is a boy or a girl? What do U want to name it if its a boy or a girl?

It's still too early to tell. We haven't started picking out names yet. I still have a very long way to go and we don't want to jinx anything.