PDA

View Full Version : More good news to share with my family

shameless agitator
Jul 22, 2008, 5:50 AM
The unimaginable has happened. Last weekend while we were all sitting around the campfire I proposed to Angel and she accepted!!! I was stone cold sober but I'm still blaming it on the mead (sorry honey, just kidding). I do have to give myself props for the way I did it though. I sang her a love song (true companion) and when I got to the line "I'm asking you to be my true companion" I got down on one knee and took her hands. That's as far as I got. We haven't nailed the date down, but it's going to be July of next year. I just wish y'all weren't so damned far away, cause I'd love to invite a lot of you to the wedding.

vittoria
Jul 22, 2008, 6:15 AM
dOOd fkkn sweet :)

Thats awesome news to 'hear'!!!!

Congrats and all the good stuff that goes along with it :)

csrakate
Jul 22, 2008, 6:33 AM
Congratulations to the both of you! I wish you every happiness!!

Hugs,
Kate

Doggie_Wood
Jul 22, 2008, 6:59 AM
awwwwww .......
that was a really sweet way to propose. Congradulations Shameless (and Angelrose). keep us posted.
BTW - when are we going to be aunts and uncles?
jk :tongue:

:doggie:

GreenEyedLady(GEL)
Jul 22, 2008, 7:16 AM
Congrats you two ! I hope you both find all the happiness in the world. Live for eachother and you'll never go without. Best wishes !

Lynn Anne

jamieknyc
Jul 22, 2008, 9:07 AM
Congratulations to both of you!

gfofbiguy
Jul 22, 2008, 9:44 AM
Oh, that's awesome you guys!!! Congratulations to you both!!!!!!:bigrin:

Gfofbiguy & Bisexualnewbie

onewhocares
Jul 22, 2008, 9:51 AM
Oh my word congratulations to two special people....your proposal was SO romantic. No mead needed as it came from the heart my dear...and she said yes she wanted to share you life...simply divine.

I wish you all the love and happiness a heart can hold.

Belle

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Jul 22, 2008, 11:47 AM
lol I could hear her squeel all the way across the campgrounds, Ya'll! I wasnt at the campfire at that time (I was busy doing a lap dance) :bigrin:
but I was told there wasnt a dry eye in the crowd.
Way to go Little Bro. She deserves the best in her life after all she's endured.
They say you must walk the path to hell to get to Heavens gate, so she's there. :}
Love you both
Cat-in-law..LOL

FalconAngel
Jul 22, 2008, 12:00 PM
Your proposal was sooooo sappy...........if I could play guitar, I would have done something similar when I proposed to my wife.. :bigrin:

You guys will make it, though. Any couple that can survive camping and still love each other, can make it through about anything.

We knew that we would make it when we finished up our honeymoon which included 4 days of camping at Yosemite.

May the road rise to meet you,
may the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your faces.

All the best to both of you.

angelrose1955
Jul 22, 2008, 6:11 PM
I let him tell you all, alhough it was hard for me not to jump on the night we got home to let you all know. It was a wonderfully romantic proposal...* and yes baby...I know no meed was involved* and I will never forget the look on his face when he dropped to one knee...it was all I could ever have imagined it could be. I too wish you all lived closer so you could share our special day...but know you will all be there in spirit as we join our lives into one.
We have already started making plans and he tells me that he might have to rent a uhaul for all the lists...he knows me all too well....he has seen me shop at Wal Mart ...lol...says he is gonna buy a 26 foot uhaul to take on the wal mart trips....*sigh...what can I say??*
Anyway....thank you again for all the well wishes...as shameless keeps telling me....I am a very happy camper....and so is this fiance.
Love to ou all
Mrs.Shameless Agitator...aka Angelrose

NWMtnHawk
Jul 22, 2008, 8:10 PM
OUTSTANDING! Congrats you two, . . . it's hard to put into words when you find that special someone to share your life with. Suffice to say, not all are so lucky to find that special love. Right on!

parkwings
Jul 23, 2008, 4:52 AM
Congratulations!

How will you address/handle your same sex desires whilst married?

parkerbi
Jul 23, 2008, 5:22 AM
Congratulations!!! It's really a good news.

HighEnergy
Jul 23, 2008, 8:25 AM
Wow. That is a fabulous story. Congratulations! It's nice to know some folks still believe in love.

shameless agitator
Jul 23, 2008, 2:34 PM
Congratulations!

How will you address/handle your same sex desires whilst married?Good question. We discussed this back in the dating stage. She's okay with me being with other men as long as she's the only woman in my life and we're actually going to try to find another bi man to join us and make it a triad.

biguymass
Jul 23, 2008, 4:17 PM
I have not had the pleasure to know either of you, but wish you the best on your future together!!!

parkwings
Jul 24, 2008, 3:37 PM
Wow, sounds like you've got a pretty understanding woman who loves you. If you could satisfy both sides of your desires while maintaining integrity, that would be pretty sweet.

Good luck to you!

mel85
Jul 24, 2008, 3:50 PM
Hope you will be very happy together and congrats!!!!!

shameless agitator
Jul 28, 2008, 10:50 PM
I might be in san fran visiting my friend matt around that time. Let's not rule anything out. Good for you, dude. Call me sometime, we got mad catchin' up 2 do!

Karmically Yours,
Tom
Come on with it dood!!

redheadhoneycat
Jul 31, 2008, 11:01 PM
Congrats sweetie!!!!! I am so happy for you!!!!:bigrin:

BreeIsMe
Jul 31, 2008, 11:57 PM
Congratulations, Shameless, on such a big and wonderful step in your life. You must truly be on a meadless "high"!!!

Bree