PDA

View Full Version : Ode to masturbation

wutheringheights
Mar 27, 2008, 8:19 AM
Am I the only one here who finds that their best orgasms are the ones they give themselves?
There seems to be a particular intensity and transcendence in masturbation that makes it quite different from the experience of 'losing oneself' with another person's direct physical presence. Furthermore, I find that there are just sooooooo many guys who are really bad in bed. Maybe it's my problem?

RearWindow
Mar 27, 2008, 6:01 PM
I love masturbating and do it daily but still think a partner is better for cumming usually. Sharing that feeling of orgasm is wonderful, whether its a man or a woman.

ambi53mm
Mar 28, 2008, 5:39 AM
There seems to be a particular intensity and transcendence in masturbation that makes it quite different from the experience of 'losing oneself' with another person's direct physical presence.

I would agree that the experience of loosing oneself with oneself is different than the experience of loosing oneself with another person. There is greater personalized control on the physical level, and more freedom of thought/fantasy visualization on the psychic levels ...especially when the transcendence experience becomes lucid. The intensity (at least for me) is increased because visually you are almost in a dream-like transcendence. The only limitations would be your imagination. If you've had real time sexual experiences with both sexes it's not a hard jump to recreate and elaborate in the minds eye those experiences. You can flip from one to another in the blink of that eye. I've also used it often for multiple orgasms and extended that play for hours.....and it doesn't have to be a non-shared experience to hit those levels. My wife and I practice those techniques together side by side with occasional leaps to the physical interactions with one another once we've moved beyond the physical need for orgasm, and into an area of extended transcendence. Those leaps back and forth can allow you to go through that cycle over and over again. Sometimes we’ll orgasm together during those leaps individually or choose to enjoy that leap over the edge together…either way the intensity has built to the point of liftoff…and away we go…. sometimes returning in a minuet or two…sometimes returning after a fairly long journey.

Ambi:)

the mage
Mar 28, 2008, 8:15 AM
Am I the only one here who finds that their best orgasms are the ones they give themselves?
There seems to be a particular intensity and transcendence in masturbation that makes it quite different from the experience of 'losing oneself' with another person's direct physical presence. Furthermore, I find that there are just sooooooo many guys who are really bad in bed. Maybe it's my problem?

heheheheheheheheheh lmao in tears of twisted spasms of orgasmic delight at the absurdity of this statement!!!

No my man, a long delayed, wonderfully tortured in pleasantries, brought almost to the blow point, cut off, teased again, and again blocked, then an hour later your finally allowed to explode orgasm, will out delight your own ministrations ... every time you get to do it...

BronzeBobby
Mar 28, 2008, 10:40 AM
It's funny, because we often hear the word "masturbatory" used to describe people who are very self-focused and tend not to listen to other people. In a sense, that's why masturbation is so much fun; it's so nice to be the center of attention for once, when so much of our lives is spent deferring to others. On the other hand it's healthy if you get tired of masturbating and feel like you need to reconnect with someone else for a while. Sex with another human being can be a healthy move away from so much self-reflection and self-focus; it means, in a sense, rejoining the world at large and finding something outside yourself, maybe larger than yourself. So masturbation is good, in proper measure.

wutheringheights
Mar 29, 2008, 8:19 AM
heheheheheheheheheh lmao in tears of twisted spasms of orgasmic delight at the absurdity of this statement!!!

No my man, a long delayed, wonderfully tortured in pleasantries, brought almost to the blow point, cut off, teased again, and again blocked, then an hour later your finally allowed to explode orgasm, will out delight your own ministrations ... every time you get to do it...

Huh?...

ambi53mm
Mar 29, 2008, 10:38 AM
Huh?...

I'll second that ..thankyou

Ambi:)

Adrian Vertinelli
Mar 29, 2008, 7:54 PM
IN all honesty, masturbation and sex are two different things to me. You can explore your body better, whereas in sex, you gotta quickly find there pleasure zones....and sometimes you don't wanna keep looking for it after a point. I like feeling myself, and I like feeling others, but it's all in the partner for me. I'm quite the kink so yeah...I want more then just the normal crap. Biting and what not....but yeah....and there are so many toys these days for masturbation, and things you can do that you can't do with another that just feel great. So, I prefer masturbation over sex myself as well. ^-^