PDA

View Full Version : With love from Americe

goldenfinger
Jan 25, 2008, 8:58 AM
http://news.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=371907

HighEnergy
Jan 25, 2008, 9:52 AM
Just let me say, I'm sorry. If it's any comfort, we hate him too. Somedays freedom of speech ain't all that. :(

CUMM2LBV
Jan 25, 2008, 9:56 AM
I'M NOT TOO MUCH ON HATE BUT YOU CAN REST ASSURED, THERE IS A VERY SPECIAL PLACE IN HELL THAT HAS BEEN RESERVED FOR HIM AND HIS...

12voltman59
Jan 25, 2008, 12:54 PM
What a bonehead----the guy is whacked in the head and he needs to be whacked!!

Hey Tony---I got sumthin I need youse guys to take care of --know what I mean???

:bigrin::bigrin::bigrin:

Dagni
Jan 25, 2008, 1:59 PM
What an idiot. As i can see from his pictures and speaches he's pretty hysterical person and probably gay himself.

but...."land of sodom"..i mean, what can i say? i only have nice memories from Australia, specialy in summer when girls walking around with less clothes on themselfs......yummi...Melbourne, here i come!

shameless agitator
Jan 25, 2008, 2:50 PM
This dude is such a fuckwit! This bit made me wonder

"Australia, the land of the sodomite-damned. Australia, which passes draconian laws to put Bible preachers in jail if they peach the proof about fags." What the hell is he talking about? Who do I send the fan mail too?

BiphobiaFighter
Jan 25, 2008, 4:28 PM

"Australia, the land of the sodomite-damned. Australia, which passes draconian laws to put Bible preachers in jail if they peach the proof about fags." What the hell is he talking about? Who do I send the fan mail too?
Australia doesn't have a Bill of Rights equivalent, you see.

TaylorMade
Jan 25, 2008, 4:28 PM

I don't know.

But I don't think he'll find out for sure, because me thinks the Aussies aren't gonna let him in.

*Taylor*

BiphobiaFighter
Jan 25, 2008, 4:34 PM
Here's something to read on limitations on speech in Australia:

The UK and some of its former colonies, such as Canada and Australia, place far more limitations on their citizens' speech than does the U.S. Canada does not allow hate speech involving attacks on people because of their race, gender, sexual orientation, etc. But the legislation does allow such hate speech if it is religiously motivated. Australia goes one step further, and bans certain types of hate speech even if it is part of a sermon or presentation on religion.
http://www.religioustolerance.org/auspeech.htm

wanderingrichard
Jan 26, 2008, 12:41 AM
ok, this truly puts me in "hate ' mode.. it's time for our judicial system to step in and remove this hateful bunchs' "church" status and protections and jail the lot of them....punishment to be meted out accordingly, via separation and seclusion from each other while gracing the most intensely criminal and homosexual prison populations across the globe with their presence....start with fred himself in the one in turkey, maybe?? i think our prisons are too easy ..

goldenfinger
Jan 26, 2008, 1:25 AM
Turkey?? Midnight Express springs to mind. We do have a Fred here downunder, but he is a pussycat compared to your Fred...Never thought I would defend Fred Nile....I call him Fred De'nile.:bigrin::bigrin:

goldenfinger
Jan 26, 2008, 1:28 AM
you might also want to this. Just for DD
http://www.onemansweb.org/jan/studies/sexes/s-84-niles.htm

onewhocares
Jan 26, 2008, 11:04 AM
Have one word............ASSHOLE. What a despicable man. Wait till his day of reckoning!

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Jan 26, 2008, 8:11 PM
GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR..One of ya'll would have to come bail me out of jail if this idiot ever protested a Soldier's funeral around me, or a gathering of Veterans that I used to work with...
(Pass the hat Ya'll..Cat just beat shit out of an imbicle.....) lol
Seriously, this guy needs to get a life, for he knows nothing about Nothing. Some people just need a "Crusade" and he thinks he has to have his finger(or something else small and puny) in everybody's pie.
Cat