PDA

View Full Version : NEED HELP!!

bimmergirl
Jan 19, 2008, 8:17 AM
We have been looking for a woman for some time now and have joined pay websites, craiglist ect..... No matter where we go or look all we seem to attract are men posing as women or women looking for chat, or some people wanting a whole bunch of nude pics. We even met one women who as it turns out was 50 lbs heavier then her pic, like seriously! We are fit, attractive and fun but yet only the weirdo's reply!! Any suggestions?

Doggie_Wood
Jan 19, 2008, 9:14 AM
I have found that when I stop trying so hard to find something in my life, that which I desire enters. Then again, one must open many oysters to find the right pearl that suit's their tastes.
Be patient for what you seek.

:2cents:

:doggie:

parkerbi
Jan 19, 2008, 11:24 AM
Why not try the site i mentioned in my signature? It's my favorite bi dating site and i explored a lots of bi fun there.:bibounce:

Mrs.F
Jan 19, 2008, 1:26 PM
I have met a man on this site and we have shared a wonderful friendship for the past 2 1/2 yrs. We finally were blessed to meet each other 2 weeks ago and we spent the happiest 3 days together ever. It would not have mattered what he looked like because I love him dearly and he's very special to me. I guess I don't see why people make such a big deal about weight and looks. All anyone wants in this world is to be loved and accepted for who we are, yet weighing 50 pounds more than a picture is such a big deal. If you really liked her, that would not have mattered! Yes, I am overweight myself and my friend could have very easily said NO way, your fatter then all the pictures you've sent me, but he didn't. He showed me how beautiful I was inside and out. :bigrin: For that I will be eternally grateful!

the mage
Jan 19, 2008, 2:02 PM
We have been looking for a woman for some time now and have joined pay websites, craiglist ect..... No matter where we go or look all we seem to attract are men posing as women or women looking for chat, or some people wanting a whole bunch of nude pics. We even met one women who as it turns out was 50 lbs heavier then her pic, like seriously! We are fit, attractive and fun but yet only the weirdo's reply!! Any suggestions?

Whitby is not too far from the Church St.village, it would be worth a few trips there to meet real people in an open community setting.

Perhaps "Out and Out" the social group.
Also there are Bi group meetings and lifestyle munches all around the GTA every week.