PDA

View Full Version : IS IT LOVE OR JUST A LIL CRUSH?

hotsexylatinachick
Oct 28, 2007, 6:48 PM
HI ALL I DECIDED TO POST THIS UP BECAUSE IM JUST CONFUSED ABOUT SOME FEELINGS IM GOING THROUGH. IM NEW TO THIS SITE AND I RECENTLY FOUND MY INNER SELF. I CONSIDER MYSELF BISEXUAL NOW, I AM ATTRACTED TO BOTH MAN & WOMAN. IM CURRENTLY WITH MY BOYFRIEND OF 4 YRS WHICH I LOVE SO MUCH BUT I FIND MYSELF HAVING FEELINGS FOR A FEMALE WHO I MET JUST RECENTLY IN THE BEGINNING OF OCTOBER. I NEVER HAD THESE FEELINGS BEFORE THEY ARE SO NEW TO ME SO IM A BIT CONFUSED. THEY ARE FEELINGS LIKE I HAVE FOR MY BOYFRIEND SO DEEP IN LOVE. ITS LIKE SHE IS ALL I EVER WANTED BUT SHE IS A FEMALE. I HAVE RECENTLY MEET A FEW FEMALES BUT ITS NOT THE SAME FEELINGS, YOU KNOW. ITS HER THAT I THINK ABOUT AND HER THAT ID LIKE TO BE WITH. SO IS THIS LOVE OR JUST A CRUSH? I NEED SOME INPUT/ADVICE FROM ALL OF YOU HERE WHO ARE MORE EXPERIENCED THAN ME.
XOXO
STEPHANIE

hotsexylatinachick
Oct 29, 2007, 9:48 PM
Lol any replies to my post lol I'm waiting for any advice or input if anyone can help?

CHOCOLATECITY32
Oct 30, 2007, 2:55 AM
hello member..i have saw and read ur situation....i think it is what i call a craved crush..it is a something u have been wanting for a long period of time and now it is in ur face u want to embrace it like it's that special feeling ...but u camn't b/c it's to early to actually know if this girl u have just met feel the same about u ..and u have been with ur b/f for about 4 years..that is a big difference...meaning that being bisexual.it's noy just a road of confusion but it is a road of exploring your wild side..but it mostly depends on you if u want her as a lifetime partner or juat a sidekick....advice seek and dig more into her emotional side and see where her mind and thoughs r at with u and how would she want your relationship to go as far as long term or just a playmate which considers..shopping,dinner,lunch and bonding....

darkeyes
Oct 30, 2007, 6:09 AM
Steph hun.. Luff or crush? Honestly jus dunno.. Only 1 person can decide that an thats u... the 2 can, spesh in the early stages seem almost the same.. the gnawin, the twisted tummy, the needin 2 b with, the adoration, the wantin an the wantoness, an the scrambled egg for brains...

Have been ther believe me, an its sumtimes eva so hard 2 know jus wotya feelins r... even luff usually cools n matures. Crush or Luff? Sumtimes ya neva find out for sure cos the relationship don last long enuff forya 2 find out..an ya goes inta state of grief for a "luff" that may neva hav been nethin of the sort... an rosy coloured memories r cherished an a candle burned. An then of course ther is the crush werya hav all the feelins of luff wich lasts only so long as a new luffer appears on the scene.. an they disappear ova the horizon an ne pain an regret is eased...thenya def know. Course thats not that reliable eitha..cos a year or 2 down the line who breezes back inta ya life but the 1 ya thot ya got ova.. an unfinished business erupts inta full blown pash.. again it mite mature an b luff, but jus a likely it will burn out an yas bak onya own, eitha achin wiv luff, or jus glad 2 b out. Ther r a million an 1 an more scenarios.. an nun of em r easy 2 know wich is wer u r at rite now. An luff or crush ya mite jus make a mistake ya will regret. The knowin aint easy. Its not meant 2 b...wish that it wer....

Ther is of course anotha scenario thatya mite notta thot about.. thatya luffs 2 peeps. Ya reckon its like ya feels a bout ya bf...it mite b so..an it mite b luff. It is possible 2 b in luff wiv 2 peeps.. more prob.. we r human not robots an our emotions r not programmed. How we handle it is fulla dangers, fulla insecurities an uncertainties... jus trust me on that... an it can explode inya face an yas left wiv sod all inya life.. but it can also enrich ya life an becum a joy.. bein human we, nun of us handle luff perfectly. We, nun of us can eva b sure jus how our lives an emotions will play. All we can do, is search our hearts an try an do the best we can, an wen it cums 2 affairs of the heart, crush or somethin deeper... its fraught wiv hurdles complexities an dangers nun of us will ever b quite adept at handlin..

Nun of us ere can ansa ya question.. only u can do that.. by searchin deeply within yasel.. an knowin jus how useless me has been at times in that department Steph, me wishes ya luck an happiness..an may ya find ya dreams..an ya kismet b kind..

hillwalker54
Oct 30, 2007, 7:18 AM
Not much add to the good advice of Dr. Darkeyes. But i'd offer that while Love and a Crush may seem the same in the beginning, but over time i think Love matures, whereas a crush will fade out slowly.

Your lucky though! Lucky because you are aware of it. I think with time you will indeed answer your question. Time for the love to mature if its there, or the crush to run its course. Don't beat yourself up over it, be kind to yourself and give it some time :-)

Best wishes,

hotsexylatinachick
Oct 31, 2007, 1:50 AM
Aww :impleased I just wanna say thank you to chocolate, darkeyes, and hillwalker! You have given me more input than I could ask for. I'm looking forward to more replies from anyone who knows what I'm going threw.
Xoxo
Stephanie

CHOCOLATECITY32
Oct 31, 2007, 4:09 AM
Aww :impleased I just wanna say thank you to chocolate, darkeyes, and hillwalker! You have given me more input than I could ask for. I'm looking forward to more replies from anyone who knows what I'm going threw.
Xoxo
Stephanie

hey steph....i just wanna keep on encouraging you to not let ppl run ovre and use u ..but for u to keep ur head up and get u a nice or a few smokin hott sexx session and not let the tongue or feel good 4 play drag u away from what u have already invested in...other that i just wanna say that u r a very bright and smart girl..do not let confusion or sexx allow ur mind to slip in another direction........keep me informed