PDA

View Full Version : TM's Place.

TennesseeMe
Jul 19, 2007, 3:56 PM
Anne and I used to have a place for people to hang out at on other sites and I thought it might be nice to welcome people into this one. Don't bother knocking or ringing the bell just come on in and sit a spell and grab something to drink.

Fizban
Jul 19, 2007, 6:17 PM
TM, I remember Anne and you from two other sites but I was a lurker and didn't join in. I finally came to terms with myself and, lo and behold, the both of you are here. Although I don't know you personally, it was good to see someone I knew of at this site. Glad you are here and what do you have to drink?

Fiz

TennesseeMe
Jul 19, 2007, 7:00 PM
TM, I remember Anne and you from two other sites but I was a lurker and didn't join in. I finally came to terms with myself and, lo and behold, the both of you are here. Although I don't know you personally, it was good to see someone I knew of at this site. Glad you are here and what do you have to drink?

Fiz
Welcome aboard Fizban, we have a completely stocked bar. So just name your poison.

Fizban
Jul 19, 2007, 7:13 PM
JD on the rocks and a snack.

TennesseeMe
Jul 19, 2007, 9:10 PM
JD on the rocks and a snack.
One Jack on the rocks and a sausage to snack on.

MarieDelta
Jul 20, 2007, 1:05 PM
do you have something light to snack on?

& an Ice tea , if you would please :)

kinky_matt
Jul 20, 2007, 3:10 PM
Guinness and some Pork Scratchings please mate.

Matt

TennesseeMe
Jul 20, 2007, 5:51 PM
do you have something light to snack on?

& an Ice tea , if you would please :)
Is that a long Island Iced tea? We have something anyone can nibble on.

TennesseeMe
Jul 20, 2007, 5:52 PM
Guinness and some Pork Scratchings please mate.

Matt
One Irish ale and some pork for you Matt. Just how kinky can you be?

MarieDelta
Jul 20, 2007, 6:09 PM
Is that a long Island Iced tea? We have something anyone can nibble on.

Just regular Ice tea, I'm off the hard stuff :P

popcorn would be good...

TaylorMade
Jul 20, 2007, 6:16 PM
Chocotini with salted cashews, please. :D

*Taylor*

bijc2006
Jul 20, 2007, 6:21 PM
Hello,
Flying the freakflag here in East TN!!!! :)

coyotedude
Jul 21, 2007, 4:18 AM
You wouldn't happen to have a smoker out back, would ya? I've really been craving some real BBQ!!!!

Peace (and pork)

bhg08054
Jul 29, 2007, 12:42 PM
:bday:

:bday: H A P P Y B I R T H D A Y :bday:

captslaprock
Jul 29, 2007, 7:31 PM
THREE FINGERS OF WILD TURKEY ON THE ROCKS & SOME OF ANNE'S CRAB SOUP PLEASE :bigrin:

onewhocares
Jul 29, 2007, 10:00 PM
Well up until last Thursday my summer drink is a Stoli Bloody Mary with Green Olives and Onions.....but went to dinner at Longhorn Steak House and had a Kenny Chesney named drink...Absolute Ruby Red. Ruby Red Monin Syrup, Crusin Rum, Sour Mix and a splash of club soda. They were so good and refreshing. Since I cook I shall bring along goodies....Good Ole New England Sea Food.

Belle

Doggie_Wood
Jul 29, 2007, 10:22 PM

popcorn would be good...

I owe you a latte' and you will get it Marie. TM, sir! A couple of raspberry iced teas for the two of us if you would be so kind and light on the butter for the popcorn would be appreciated.

JD :doggie:

MarieDelta
Jul 30, 2007, 11:01 AM
I owe you a latte' and you will get it Marie. TM, sir! A couple of raspberry iced teas for the two of us if you would be so kind and light on the butter for the popcorn would be appreciated.

Thank you , kind sir.

:)

chulainn2
Jul 30, 2007, 4:23 PM
Ill have a glass of red wine and then Im going to help coyote on the grill. Real B B Q is a Texan thing, no telling what they do up there in Washington.

TennesseeMe
Jul 30, 2007, 9:46 PM

popcorn would be good...
But the hard stuff is always sure to please. :eek:

TennesseeMe
Jul 30, 2007, 9:48 PM
Chocotini with salted cashews, please. :D

*Taylor*
coming right up I don't know how the cashews got the extra salt though. :rolleyes:

TennesseeMe
Jul 30, 2007, 9:51 PM
Hello,
Flying the freakflag here in East TN!!!! :)
Hi bijcYeah our flagpole stands proud in east TN. :rolleyes:

TennesseeMe
Jul 30, 2007, 9:54 PM
You wouldn't happen to have a smoker out back, would ya? I've really been craving some real BBQ!!!!

Peace (and pork)
Of course we have it all right here. Our ribs are really tender and mouth watering. :wiggle2:

TennesseeMe
Jul 30, 2007, 9:55 PM

:bday: H A P P Y B I R T H D A Y :bday:

Thanks Dave I hope you had a good birthday too. :bdaygrin:

TennesseeMe
Jul 30, 2007, 9:56 PM
THREE FINGERS OF WILD TURKEY ON THE ROCKS & SOME OF ANNE'S CRAB SOUP PLEASE :bigrin:
I don't measure in fingers around here. :rolleyes: I'll see if Anne is making some of crab soup for ya. :tong:

TennesseeMe
Jul 30, 2007, 10:00 PM
Well up until last Thursday my summer drink is a Stoli Bloody Mary with Green Olives and Onions.....but went to dinner at Longhorn Steak House and had a Kenny Chesney named drink...Absolute Ruby Red. Ruby Red Monin Syrup, Crusin Rum, Sour Mix and a splash of club soda. They were so good and refreshing. Since I cook I shall bring along goodies....Good Ole New England Sea Food.

Belle
Kenny just happens to be an Eastern Tennesseean, and what a looker too. I can mix that up in shake. And we always welcome free food around here. :2cents:

TennesseeMe
Jul 30, 2007, 10:01 PM

we use a special seaoning on the popcorn. :cool: and two latte's coming right up. :tongue:

TennesseeMe
Jul 30, 2007, 10:04 PM
Ill have a glass of red wine and then Im going to help coyote on the grill. Real B B Q is a Texan thing, no telling what they do up there in Washington.
Be sure and wear an apron, I wouldn't want anything in your profile burnt from the grill. :eek: Red wine is on the house tonight.

coyotedude
Jul 31, 2007, 1:53 AM

Let's just say I'm desperate..... :eek:

kitten
Jul 31, 2007, 6:42 AM
This sounds like a great place!

A long island tea for me, and I will bring a veggie tray and cheese plate next time I visit! Mmmm looking forward to your BBQ, Chu's BBQ and the stuff Belle is bringing. And all the nuts and stuff, too! What a great party!

Thanks!

TennesseeMe
Jul 31, 2007, 5:11 PM
Let's just say I'm desperate..... :eek:
We may have to send a friend after more ribs. :cowboy:

TennesseeMe
Jul 31, 2007, 5:14 PM
This sounds like a great place!

A long island tea for me, and I will bring a veggie tray and cheese plate next time I visit! Mmmm looking forward to your BBQ, Chu's BBQ and the stuff Belle is bringing. And all the nuts and stuff, too! What a great party!

Thanks!
One tall glass of tea and heres feel free to grab in the nutsack. We may have to open another bag soon. :bigrin:

Herbwoman39
Jul 31, 2007, 5:21 PM
Oooh! How about a nice, foamy birch beer and I'd LOVE some of those ribs when they're ready. People in Florida can't do BBQ for crap.

onewhocares
Jul 31, 2007, 5:33 PM
Well people, I hope you like great flavor and intense flavor......made a great appetizer for a party I catered this weekend....Thai Coconut Littlenecks. For those of you who do not know what a littleneck is..it is a smallish hard shell clam. Manilla Clams would do too. It contains curried chicken sausage, thai chili sausage (spicy) onions, red peppers, coconut milk, cilantro to finish....

I think I will bring a nice clean and refreshing white wine to go with it.

I Hope you all don't mind me sharing all the leftovers of the events with you.

If you wish me to prepare one of your favorite dishes...just let me know.

BELLE

anne27
Jul 31, 2007, 7:36 PM
Honey, I'm home! :tong: Better late than never, eh!

How about some Maker's and something to nibble on? Oh, forget that, I'm going after Onewhocares' leftovers! :cool:

MarieDelta
Jul 31, 2007, 8:49 PM
Set'em up!

A round on me!

I'll have another Ice tea, please sir :tongue:

TennesseeMe
Jul 31, 2007, 9:40 PM
Oooh! How about a nice, foamy birch beer and I'd LOVE some of those ribs when they're ready. People in Florida can't do BBQ for crap.
One foamy beer coming up. Did you happen to bring some herbs with you to put on the ribs? :bounce:

TennesseeMe
Jul 31, 2007, 9:43 PM
Well people, I hope you like great flavor and intense flavor......made a great appetizer for a party I catered this weekend....Thai Coconut Littlenecks. For those of you who do not know what a littleneck is..it is a smallish hard shell clam. Manilla Clams would do too. It contains curried chicken sausage, thai chili sausage (spicy) onions, red peppers, coconut milk, cilantro to finish....

I think I will bring a nice clean and refreshing white wine to go with it.

I Hope you all don't mind me sharing all the leftovers of the events with you.

If you wish me to prepare one of your favorite dishes...just let me know.

BELLE
Sounds delicious. We'll put the wine in the freezer to cool it off. This heat is melting the ice cubes and leftovers are good anytime. :bowdown:

TennesseeMe
Jul 31, 2007, 9:46 PM
Honey, I'm home! :tong: Better late than never, eh!

How about some Maker's and something to nibble on? Oh, forget that, I'm going after Onewhocares' leftovers! :cool:
One makers and I think the ribs will be ready real soon. :love1:

TennesseeMe
Jul 31, 2007, 9:47 PM
Set'em up!

A round on me!

I'll have another Ice tea, please sir :tongue:
Here ya go. But please don't call me sir. Its just plain TM. :bipride:

Herbwoman39
Jul 31, 2007, 9:59 PM
One foamy beer coming up. Did you happen to bring some herbs with you to put on the ribs? :bounce:

Oops! No beer...Birch beer. It's like root beer but better. And of COURSE I brought herbs! LOL! Silly mortal:) I've got dry mustard, fresh cayenne, sea salt, freshly crushed garlic and I'm sure there's more somewhere in here. Ask and ye shall receive.

TennesseeMe
Jul 31, 2007, 10:33 PM
Oops! No beer...Birch beer. It's like root beer but better. And of COURSE I brought herbs! LOL! Silly mortal:) I've got dry mustard, fresh cayenne, sea salt, freshly crushed garlic and I'm sure there's more somewhere in here. Ask and ye shall receive.
I prefer butterbeer. Forgive this muggle for not knowing what birch beer was. :eek:

MarieDelta
Aug 2, 2007, 10:57 AM
Can I get a cup of Hot coffee and a blueberry bagel w/ cream cheese?

Thanks so much TM!

TennesseeMe
Aug 7, 2007, 10:02 PM
Can I get a cup of Hot coffee and a blueberry bagel w/ cream cheese?

Thanks so much TM!
I have to whip up a batch of cream cheese so give me a minute. Fresh brew is in the kitchen. :eek: