PDA

View Full Version : How much worth is unopened She-Ra figurines from the 80s??

deletetacount123
May 22, 2007, 6:32 PM
I found a box today.... inside was FULL of she-ra: princess of power action figurines from the 80s.

I had purchased these back in the late 90s, put them in a big box and pretty much forgot about it.... now Im wondering why I bought them lol

True I wanted them at the time, paid a lot too.
I remember in the 80s I had EVERYTHING that came out on She-ra (omg, I wanted to BE her lol)
I recollected the books, and still in package figurines.

But I don't know what to do lol

Should I just leave them in the big box? Its not taking up valauble room.

Should I attempt to sell them on ebay seeing some are up by other people for 200.00 or more but no one has bid? lol

Should I try to sell the lot together ?? I don't know.
From experiences, people tend to perfer to buy in singles so they don't end up buying what they already have when they just needed that 1 or 2 pieces.

Should I just take the figurines out of the box and fit them in the smaller box the books are currently in?? Then someday IF I have kids, give them to the kids??

Ahhhhhhh
What would YOU do?? :)

Tasha

Herbwoman39
May 22, 2007, 6:49 PM
I'd do some research and find out what the going price is for the figures you have and take them to your local comic shop. See if they'll sell them on consignment. I think you'll get a better deal that way.

deletetacount123
May 22, 2007, 6:53 PM
I'd do some research and find out what the going price is for the figures you have and take them to your local comic shop. See if they'll sell them on consignment. I think you'll get a better deal that way.

They aren't part of a comic series. It was a cartoon show in the 80s. Some books were made but they are story-books. He-Man was a comic I think but She-Ra never was.

Tasha

Herbwoman39
May 22, 2007, 8:23 PM
I know hon. But comic book shops also sell action figures and other comic book related memorabilia :) I thought She-Ra was hot, too!