PDA

View Full Version : how do I get started???

Manda5
Dec 10, 2006, 4:37 PM
Hello everyone!!! My boyfriend and I just recently broke up, and eventually I want to start dating women. I have never done more than kiss a woman before. Are there any bedroom tips any of you have??
And what about actually FINDING a woman?? Other than being at a gay bar, how do I know if someone else is bi, other than asking them???
What differences have you noticed between dating men and dating women??

PolyLoveTriad
Dec 11, 2006, 3:39 AM
Well, all you have to do to find out if they are bi, is check there id tatoo... LOL Im just joking :D sorry hehehe theres dating sites like this one, and polychat.com and other chat sites you can find bi women on. Its just like dating a guy, cept you get the sexier bods and softer lips lol and someone to go shopping with too lol just be yourself, and youll find someone :tongue:

Manda5
Dec 11, 2006, 6:47 PM
ha ha...thanks for the comment! Do you know if they have any dating sites specifically for bisexuals??

eddy10
Dec 11, 2006, 7:40 PM
Bisexual.com is a good one for that. Just do a good job in your profile comments.

RebekaLee
Dec 11, 2006, 9:44 PM
Hello everyone!!! My boyfriend and I just recently broke up, and eventually I want to start dating women. I have never done more than kiss a woman before. Are there any bedroom tips any of you have??
And what about actually FINDING a woman?? Other than being at a gay bar, how do I know if someone else is bi, other than asking them???
What differences have you noticed between dating men and dating women??

ahhh...i remmeber being in this spot. i wanted to get to know a woman so bad...and to see if i really was bi like i thought. i had considered myself bicurious for teh longest time. i came here and started meeting friends...but didn't find a woman my age and close to me on this site. i had heard about mate1.com and thats where i met my first girlfriend. of course its all over now...and i'm back to being single...but it was a good place to meet someone. b/c i knew right off that she was in fact interested in women. and that was always my fear (still kind of is)...about hitting on a woman that is straight.

oh, and as far as bedroom tips go...just be honest with her about what you are feeling and if you're nervous. my ex and I used to joke about how insecure and scared i was...and it made it so much more comfortable for me to have her know what i was feeling. there is nothign better then being in bed w/another woman giggling, kissing, and holding her all night.

so i don't really have much advice...probably not even good advice. but i wanted to comment b/c i was in this same spot this time last year!!!

RebekaLee
Dec 11, 2006, 9:50 PM
ok...maybe i should have looked at your myspace bfore i commented. you are increadibly cute and you shouldn't have a hard time at all finding another woman to be with! and you're not in the bible belt...so it can't be that hard. haha good luck cutie!