PDA

View Full Version : eating food before sex.....

Long Duck Dong
Nov 29, 2022, 9:30 PM
During our regular weekend dinner when we have different people over, and a lot of interesting discussions and debates, this weekend we had a vegan person.....and to be honest, I was on quard, because while I respect their personal understanding and awareness, I tend to dislike vegans making claims like we support animal cruelty because we eat meat....

Anyways the vegan we had, was really interesting to talk with, their reasoning for being vegan was personal and dietary reasons, and they preferred to distance themselves from other vegans with confrontional opinions.....they also made the statement that as a former meat eater, they found sex was better as a vegan, as they felt lighter, more energetic and able to spend longer enjoying sex with others........but it also had to do with the fact that they eat smaller meals more often, like 5 times a day.......and they say the taste of cum is different between a vegan and a meat eater.......

Anyways, it got me thinking about my own sex life and my own eating.....while I tend to eat white meat more than red, I do need red meat at least 2 times a week, and I do have a stronger sex drive if I eat read meat the day before and if I exclude red meat, the sex drive is not as strong but I do tend to feel more energetic during sex..... as for the taste difference of cum, I actually have no bloody idea......tho there is with an acidic / sour type diet such as a lot of curries, bland diets with little seasoning, and sweet food diets ( sugary foods, fruits etc )

Now I am also a person who can not cum if I have taken asprin, for some strange reason lol......

We have talked about the taste of cum in the site before, on more than one occasion.... but I can not recall any discussions regarding foods and having sex later, and so I am curious if others notice any difference based around their own diets and having sex later.........

Jozyxt
Nov 29, 2022, 9:56 PM
Red meat usually makes me feel fuller, more satisfied and sleepy. That is a somewhat less sexually aroused state. that may make me less ambitious for sex but I am still as accepting if its offered.

cornholejoe
Nov 30, 2022, 1:36 PM
if i know i am having sex wont eat til i have had the sex i am more horny like that

KDaddy23
Nov 30, 2022, 3:54 PM
I had to think about this one for a moment but I've had sex after eating and without eating but, probably usually, on an empty stomach - and then work up one hell of an appetite after sex. I think that eating before sex could have been different but not something I had reason to think about. The only reason why sex on an empty stomach got my attention is... laughing with my partner about my stomach growling. I think that sometimes, eating before sex has given me the "extra energy" to have sex; I have no personal information about red meats or veggie meals affecting anything other than having a full meal making me want to take a nap - but not if I'm having sex for dessert.

darkeyes
Nov 30, 2022, 5:02 PM
Does no 1 have terrific sex after a romantic meal nowadays? Poor souls!!!

Fiddlestyx
Nov 30, 2022, 7:29 PM

What I was thinking as well. A fine meal leading to great sex is frequent path as long as one doesn't overindulge (in the food a drink) too much in the process.

jem_is_bi
Nov 30, 2022, 8:28 PM
if i know i am having sex wont eat til i have had the sex i am more horny like that
Me too.
Digesting food gets in the way of enjoying sex for me.
I like an empty stomach and to feel just a little hungry.
That makes oral sex for me more pleasurable.

jem_is_bi
Nov 30, 2022, 8:33 PM
That works for me if I the food is great and I eat lightly so that I am still very hungry for sex afterward.

Long Duck Dong
Dec 1, 2022, 2:20 AM

I am not a romantic type at all...candle lit dinners, roses, fine dining, soft music, dancing.... even the foot massage in a bubble bath with scent candles and a glass of wine.... done them all but not to be romantic.... simply to provide a change from normal life......and a lot of the times we just lay in bed relaxing, no sex involved......

My partner is a person that is open about the fact that she does not need to be treated like a lady or a princess or have things done to make her feel special.....and that may come from her being intersex and constantly told she is unique and special......she just wants to be treated like everybody else, be held, cuddled, kissed by the person whom she loves, and allowed the freedom to indulge her sexual desires, knowing that she can fall into my arms every night and wake in them every morning......

Besides she dislikes dining out in restaurants when she can go to a burger bar.....whisky over wine.... dog collar and leash over jewelry, the smell of fresh cut pine trees over perfume..... a loose males shirt over a ball gown.........and hard core fucking over boring sex, tho she enjoys making love with me as well......

Blondeblowjob7
Dec 1, 2022, 4:39 PM
Well I’m an absolutely huge salad lover. I mean salads like a good Cobb salad or chef’s salads are definitely two of my favorite foods. Many have told me that they’ve never met a bigger salad lover than I am. One of the things I love about eating big and fresh salads is that they genuinely make me feel more energetic, and seem to somewhat enhance my sexual pleasure and sex drive. I definitely notice an actual physical and sexual difference in eating lots of salads, but maybe that’s just me.