PDA

View Full Version : What does it mean to really be a cock worshipper?

camelblue
Feb 1, 2022, 3:14 PM
Sometimes I think long and hard about why I'm so drawn to men and specifically, to cock. What actually is a cock worshipper? I think there's a difference between sucking dick and worshipping cock.

To me, being a cock worshipper is basically like being a cock enthusiast. A cock worshipper loves cock in the same way another guy might love other interests like cars, sport, watches, or women. They're just really into the details of it; the way the head feels in their mouth, the way the shaft throbs, the sack of balls hanging there that need to be sucked and licked with care. The different types of cock, the different tastes of sperm, the different things guys like done to their cocks...

But ultimately, what a cock worshipper really is in love with, is making men cum. It's maybe their favorite thing in life, and the best cock worshippers know that this is a big part of their life's purpose. A man cumming is abstract; it's a feeling, a place in time, a fleeting moment that is here then gone. It's an experience of the best pleasure we can feel as men. Cock worshippers are addicted to this feeling. A normal straight man loves this experience through their own cock, but a cock worshipper loves it so much that they lust to experience it through other men as well. They simply love the act of men cumming.

A man's desire to worship a physical cock is because of these reasons. Cock is the tool, the gateway to making a man cum. The shaft, the sensitive head, the balls, all of it was designed for the sole purpose of cumming. A cock worshipper loves penis, loves balls, loves the sight of them, loves how it feels, loves how it tastes in their mouth. They love how the shaft twitches, loves how the balls tighten up when he's close. They love cock and love doing things to cock because cock is the key to making a man cum. It's the tool to activating that event, to bringing those feelings of pleasure into existence. If making men cum is their purpose, then worshipping a penis at the highest level is showing their love and dedication to their purpose. It's like a musician playing an instrument to create beautiful music. A cock worshipper uses a cock to create the beautiful event of male orgasm.

A cock worshipper loves sperm. Sperm is like a receipt. it's the evidence that a man is cumming, it appears only after the cock worshipper has done their job and used this cock to make this man cum. All of the energy and attention he put into the cock gives it back to him. He is rewarded with the spiritual accomplishment of making a man cum, and the sperm is the scientific evidence, the physical proof that this spiritual moment was achieved. There's no question then that a true cock worshipper loves sperm just as much as they love cock. They want to experience men cumming at the highest level, and there's really no higher level than tasting and eating the sperm while he's cumming. The next time you are getting cum shot in your mouth, think about the fact that you only get to experience this act, to taste this flavor, at the same time that a man is cumming and lost in pleasure. That load represents pleasure, love, making someone else feel good, which makes you feel good. This is what cock worshippers value the most in the world. This is the type of love that they prefer, love and pleasure experienced through penis. They are not in love with men, they are in love with man, all of man, the form of man, penis, balls, and sperm.

KDaddy23
Feb 1, 2022, 3:34 PM
It would seem to me that the real difference - and if there really is one and I don't know if there is - is what sucking a man's cock means to the individual. It could be what drives the need to suck dick; some guys suck dick, taste cum, and it doesn't have a really "deep meaning" to them other than they gave a blowjob and now, what's next? Perhaps for those who consider themselves worshippers, there is something spiritual for them? Like the many men who say that their whole purpose in life is to suck dick and almost to the exclusion of all else?

I don't know about anyone else but what you wrote does resonate with me but I wouldn't call myself a cock worshipper and probably because I'd love it not to be the only one sucking dick. I'd say that there are guys who like to suck cock... and then there are the guys who really loves to suck cock and can find a much deeper meaning to doing it. I understand that great sense of accomplishment in the moment the guy I'm sucking cums; I had to learn to not be totally pissed off when he didn't or couldn't (then find out why it didn't happen). I've been the kind of cocksucker that if you're going to do it, then do it and don't half-ass it. My cocksucking friends often give me da bizness and call me a selfish cocksucker because I'm "not really" doing it to make the other guy a happy camper but because it makes me a really happy camper, he will most definitely benefit from the joy I have when I suck dick... unless he does something to mess that up for me.

Thank you for writing this.

Neonaught
Feb 2, 2022, 10:05 AM
I have two buddies who definitely qualify as cock worshipers. Both are absolutely the most cock hungry men I have ever has the pleasure of knowing. One always leaves me laying in a puddle of throat slim and knows just how to edge me until I'm begging to cum. The other likes a deep throat fuck and moans and whimpers with desire when I'm all the way in his neck.

atxbi
Feb 2, 2022, 10:20 AM
I would put myself in the worshipers category. With every cock I find in front of me, I get in mode of trying to be the best cocksucker I can be. I devote 110% of my attention to the task at hand, and mouth. And when he comes, the feeling accomplishment and pride in my work gives me great satisfaction, and I never want anything in return.

Jozyxt
Feb 2, 2022, 3:15 PM
My regualr cocksucer is a worshiper too. When you see the look on his face as my shorts drop to expose my very normal 6 incher, there is no way to describe it but awe. He is emailing me with pleads for me to drop by soon. And I wish I could but I found a new friend that like mutual and can host. So I will likely be seeing less of my cock worshiping cocksucker in the future. Although I wish I could see them both. Maybe my new friend and I could get together and drop by the cocksuckers place?

I am just a cocksucker. Or maybe just bi. Because I only suck when it's mutual, so far..

Rest85
Feb 3, 2022, 12:13 AM
I suppose I can be considered a cock worshipper in the sense that I experience that magical sense of awe every time I am presented with a cock and am given the opportunity to pleasure it to orgasm. I do think the pinnacle of my enjoyment when sucking cock is the moment he cums.

I have always become transfixed by every cock presented to me and love the feeling of submission, knowing it is my mission to make that cock feel so good that the guy has the best orgasm I can provide.

But...I have never felt it is my 'pupose in life to suck cock'. I enjoy women for sex and romance but I enjoy men mainly for their cocks...purely for the lustful sexual arousal I can provide it and for the arousal I experience by sucking it. When I am serving another man orally I perceive his stiff cock as superior to mine, which puts me in a mode of desiring to be 'used' by him for his enjoyment and release.

I want no reciprocation for the pleasure of being used by him. I always prefer to get myself off after sucking his cock by masturbating myself to orgasm to show him the arousal I get from serving his superior cock.

All that said, sex with a man takes it's proper (to me) place in my life but isn't my purpose in life or the only sexual experience I need or want. When pleasuring a cock I suppose I worship in, in a sense, but if I never sucked another one I'd still feel fulfilled in my sexual life only with my gf. And there are so many other experiences in life for me outside of sexual experiences. It's a matter of balance, to me. There have been and will continue to be things that I've enjoyed in my past that I can no longer enjoy, whether it be due to age or something else. If sucking cock is another of those things that passes away from my life I will move right along. That's what I consider to be my practical viewpoint about it. I want it and will continue to do it when I can. If that changes, so be it

Veryoralniceguy
Feb 3, 2022, 6:07 AM
I love the way cocks look, especially when they are rock hard and look like they are ready to burst. I get instantly hard at the sight of a cock im about to suck. All I want to do is suck his cock and feel and taste his cum in my mouth. After he cums, I like to jackoff and eat my cum, I’m not looking for reciprocation, I just want to satisfy the cock im sucking.

mewanturcum
Feb 3, 2022, 12:42 PM
This very well stated! I didn't realize how much I can relate to this. I would like to use this on some of my other sites. Please let me know if you object. You can message me.

nu2curious
Feb 4, 2022, 4:07 PM
Like veryoralniceguy said ,"I love the way cocks look, especially when they are rock hard and look like they are ready to burst." You rub, caress,kiss and taste his penis just for the pleasure of seeing it respond to your attentions. There's nothing more arousing than a penis teased ready and pulsating with desire. I think being a cock worshiper just means you love the way an erect penis looks, the way it feels and most of all your interest is in making sure he derives the ultimate pleasure from what you're doing so your efforts are long and slow bringing him to ejaculation then that is your most satisfying moment knowing what you've done for him.