PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone have this experience?

firefly2000
Jul 28, 2021, 11:48 PM
So my "abuser" aka big dildo was pounding my ass, but then I felt like I am going to shit. But when my abuser went out of my hole, he was clean...so he went back in, but few seconds later, I really feel like shitting, but again my abuser was clean. O.o Feel like shitting but NO shit was coming out. O.o Anyone have this experience?

(btw my abuser continued after that for a while, hahaha)

Neonaught
Jul 29, 2021, 8:50 AM
What you are feeling is completely normal. One of the ways the body knows it's time to void your bowels is the stretching of the rectum from fecal matter backing up. So when you insert a large enough dildo it will stretch you internally and cause this sensation.

KDaddy23
Jul 29, 2021, 3:56 PM
I also think it's your body's normal response to... something being in there and if there's something there, it's got to go. I wouldn't worry about it a whole lot unless, um you really gotta do a number 2. If you're "abusing" yourself with the big boy and you feel it hitting... something, well, there might be something you're gonna have to take care of at some point.

allmedscare
Aug 2, 2021, 8:44 AM
Nooooooo, I don't have this type of experience.

Tight1-4u
Aug 2, 2021, 9:36 PM
can’t say as I have ever felt that.. some times when getting fucked and he is hitting my prostrate just so, feels like I need to pee.. but I know he is doing good things if I feel it!!